sweet wake up.

Paint of Your Heart

 

Your face turned paler as the day kept goes on. You lost weight and your body became skinnier than ever. You starting to lose some of your hair due to the chemotherapy. Well, that was the natural phenomenon for a sick person.

You woke up from your nap and stretched your arm up. Suddenly a puppet popped up from your left side.

“Hi, babe! How’s your nap? Feeling a little good?” the puppet asked. Your eyes quickly drove to the puppet.

A doll appeared and it was a pig. “Hey! That’s my sweetie! Don’t disturb her, you !”

“Who do you think you are, piggy?” The puppet smacked the pig face. You laughed and watched two of them fought each other.

You peek down to your bed and saw Chihoon lying below your bed with his hand holding the fighting dolls.

“What are you doing there?” you asked with a big smile. Chihoon giggled as he sees your bright beautiful smile.

“Ahem~ listen here, pig and puppet. I’m his man and she’s officially my girlfriend” he pretended to warn the dolls with serious eyes.

 You couldn’t stop laughing. “Yah! Chihoon! You’re such a kid.”

Chihoon laughed too. He sat on your bed and gently brushed your hair. “How are you, sweetie?”

“I’m fine like always” You replied him and kissed his cheek. His face burst sunshine. “Aigoo… what are you done to me.____-ah? You make me turned red.”

You flashed him a cheeky smiled.

Chihoon slipped his phone from pocket. He showed you a picture of him doing a painting. “I’m working on it, ____” 

“You’re really doing it?” You took his phone and stared at the picture. “The picture looks beautiful”

“If it’s for you, I’ll give 120% commitment to it.” said him. He gave you a peck on your forehead and pinched your cheek gently.

"I really meant it, dear."

You blushed. “Thanks…” You moved to him and hugged him tightly.

Chihoon blinked his eyes in confusion. “What’s with this sweet hug? Are you giving me a boast?”

You giggled. “Whatever you think, dear.”

You closed your eyes as Chihoon finally replied the hugged.

You are trying to merge the feeling of hugging him before your death come invited you. At the same time, you tried to remember his smell as well.

 “Chihoon-shi… I’m sorry.” You whispered inside your mind. I'm not going to make it...

Chihoon felt confuse with your action. You took a long time to hug him and that make him worried.

“Is there something wrong, babe?” Chihoon asked when you released him.

You stunted and shook your head with a smile. “No. Everything is fine. About the drawing, I’m really curious how it’ll turn up.”

Chihoon grinned. “You’ll have the picture by next week. Just wait for a little while.”

I’ll wait and fight for you…

 

Chihoon say goodbye to you when the night appeared and walk out from the hospital. He went to a vending machine to buy a soda before headed home.

As he turned to his house area, He saw Suzy crawling to her knee in front of his house’s gate.

“What are you doing here?” Chihoon frowned. Suzy held her head up and looked straight to Chihoon eyes.

“Are you crying?” Chihoon knelt down and took out his handkerchief for her.

“____ is going to die. Why didn’t you tell me about it?” Suzy hit Chihoon several times. He groaned for the pain before catch her hand.

“What are you saying? Can you calm down a bit?” Chihoon said while he kept holding Suzy’s hand.

“___ ARE DYING!!! WHY ARE YOU HIDING THAT FACT FROM ME??”

“what?? I never know about that! Who told you that? ___ said she was getting a lot better since she stayed at hospital. She also said she wants to have a date with me after going out”

“She’s lying! Her mother just came to our house and cried for her condition. I… I… was shocked when I knew about her. I nearly want to kill you for not telling me this” Suzy cried hardly. She was really sad and super shock with the news. Chihoon turned speechless but he tried to be rational.

“Get up, Suzy-ah. Let me send you home.” His expression was still calm but his heart felt like it had been ripped off thousand times.