Pinky promised

Paint of Your Heart

 

“You want to keep it?” He repeated your question while staring at his artwork. You took the picture from his hand and smiled.

“I don’t want you to trash this beautiful art. That’s why I’m asking you about it.”

Chihoon gawped to you. His faced show nothing but confusion.

“If you already asked for it…” He hesitated and scratched his neck.

“I think I should give it to you.” He continued his words and slowly patted your shoulder.

“Thanks you” You chirped with a big smiled.

Chihoon suddenly shook his head. “oh my gosh. I felt guilty to you for handed that bad artwork.”

“Never mind. The most important thing is I love it!” said you.

You looked at your watched and realized that it was almost 6pm.

“I’m late.” You gasped and quickly bowed to him.

“I need to go now. Bye!” You ran to the door.

“Wait up” half screamed from Chihoon. You stopped and turned back.

“Before you go, I want to make a promise.” Chihoon went near you and pulled out his pinky finger.

You gazed at his finger and stared him.

He took your hand. You puzzled with his action. He folded all your finger except the pinky one. He locked yours with him.

“I want to make a promise with you that I’ll make a great art. Just for you. I want to replace the art that you’re holding right now.” Chirped him and flared at you.

Your face turned red in second when you saw Chihoon’s smiled.

You slowly nodded. “aite…”

His smiled became bigger and patted your head. You quickly pulled your pinky finger and bowed to him. You wanted to get out from the art room as fast as possible.

“See you tomorrow” You bid him a quick goodbye and walk out from the room immediately. Chihoon froze for a minute when you left the room without he had the chance to say goodbye.

He decided to follow you but you were nowhere to find. “____?”

You were already gone from the hallway.

“Wow! That was fast.” Whispered him alone.

 

You walk in fast pace and stopped at the school gate. You tried to catch up your breathe while massaging your chest.

“Having Chihoon near me is really dangerous…” You breathe in pain and tried to calm down.

 

 

Short update I have there....

Have a nice day, readers ^^