Kai...?

Kai?

You stared at his lucious lips and back to his sparkly eyes as he slowly closed the gap in between you both. You shut your eyes and felt heat rushing up to your cheeks. You literally could feel his warm breath against your face.

"Kai...-"

 

 

 

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGG. You groaned loudly as your alarm clock woke you up. You slammed your hand on it, to make it stop buzzing. You lazily peeled your eyes open and peeked at the clock, 6AM.

Your first period, Biology, starts at 7:15AM but you'd take a long time to get ready.

Showered, you dressed in your own clothes, hair tied into a side braid, grabbed yyour bag and head to the bus stop.

 

 

====================================================

 

 

You took a seat in the bus and looked at your watch. It was only 6:35AM, but the bus trip will take around 20 minutes. You spaced out, thinking of what you dreamt just now.

 

 

Why was I dreaming of......Kai? Especially in that way.

You cupped your face and felt your icy cold fingers on your warm face.

 

60chomyon neon chungbunhan story. Nae mamero non durowasseo~ your phone rang, intruding your thoughts. You briefly looked at the caller ID.

 

Kim Sunhee~ <3

 

"Aish, this annoying girl, what does she wat from me early in the morning." you mumbled softly to yourself.

You answered, "Yeoboseyo?"

"YA, PARK SEOYEON! WHERE ARE YOU! IT'S ALREADY 7:15AM!" She screamed at the other line, making you back the mobile further from your ears.

 

You calmly glanced at your watch, 6:45AM.

 

"Yeah right, you stupid bag. It's only 6:45AM." You slightly but softly shouted back.

"Okay, you caught me. But hurry up, will you? I'm like already in school and alone. Alone, Park Seoyeon. Alone."

"Arrasso, arrasso. I'm reaching soon." With that, you hung up.

 

 

======================================================

 

 

You sighed upon seeing the same school name on the front gate for like the billionth time, Chungdeon High School.

You were meeting Sunhee at the Cafeteria since you still have 15 minutes before your first ever Biology starts. Eventhough you are in second year, you just took up Biology.

You saw Sunhee waving at you and approached her table. You guys chatted for awhile till Sunhee had to leave for her class as it starts minutes before yours.

You were carrying your books and walked along to your Biology classroom.

THUD.

In a blink of an eye, you were on the floor, your books surrounded you and forehead hurting.

 

"YA, DON'T YOU KNOW HO-" your words were cut off by yourself.

 

You found yourself looking up to the same pair of dazzling amber eyes you gazed in, yesterday. Your mouth agape, speechless.

 

 

 

 

"K-kai......?"