Biology.

Kai?

 

 

"K-kai....." You sputtered as you realized the distance between your body and his was this close to be against each other.

"Mianhae! Oh? Park Seoyeon? We meet again! But i'm terribly sorry about this. What a great way to run into you. Literally." He said sarcastically as he chortled.

"A-ahh, it's okay. Atleast we get to meet again." You grinned as you bit your lips as a sign of nervousness.

 

 

 

"Seoyeon-sshi, hold on," he leans in, his face so close to yours. Your heart fluttered, you swear Kai could hear it. He cupped your face with his right hand, you closed your eyes and felt his thumb brushed your cheek. You peeked out and saw him smile at you. "You had a smudge of pen on your cheek."

 

He chuckled, and helped you get up. You adjusted your clothes and carried your books.

I'm glad the hallway is empty. More private time. Just kidding. You mentally laughed at your own remark.

 

"So Seoyeon-sshi, what's your next class?" He asked.

"Biology-" you looked at your watch, "which starts in 3 minutes." you beamed at him.

"Ah jeongmal-yo? Me too!" He smiled from ear to ear. You could actually feel his happiness in his tone. The thought, warmed your heart.

 

 

 

"Seoyeon-sshi, let me carry your books for you." He showed you his dashing smile.

"No no it's o-"

"I insist, beautiful." He said as he winked at you.

You sniggled as you followed him from behind to your classroom.

 

 

 

Usual class routine was carried out. Class was introduced to the teacher, greet and sit.

 

But you couldn't stop thinking of Kai. How he smiles, he chuckles and how in the world is he sitting next to you right now.

 

"You! Park Seoyeon!" you were flabbergasted as Mr. Lee shouted your name across the classroom. "What did I say just now?"

 

You mind went blank. What! What did he say?!

You mouthed "help" to Kai, he mumbled Mr. Lee's words to you.

 

"Mr. Lee, you said that the person we are sitting with right now is our permanent biology partner." BWOHH?! Kai?! My partner?!

"Alright, good. Sit down." He said.

 

 

"Good job, Seoyeon-sshi. You got shouted at on your first day in Biology." He laughed off as you lightly slapped his arm. "And what were you daydreaming about?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

 

 

You.

 

 

"U-uh, biology stuffs." You gave him an awkward smile. He just shrugged it off.

 

 

30 minutes into the lesson, you were really bored not till your teached said, "You'll be working on this project with your partners. All of you have an opposite gender which make this assignment easier. You are tasked to learn the male and female body parts, explain the function and label the parts on these two drawings of two human bodies," he said as he lifted up two boards with one male, the other female, "understand?"

 

The class nodded but you were there wide-eyed, feeling heat creeping up to your face. Suddenly, you felt a heated exhalation on your shoulder. You turned your head to the right to see Kai, up close and smiling. "Hi,"

 

"so are you ready to do this project together?" He asked.

"S-sure. Why not, eh? I'm t-totally fine-e." You hesitantly answered as he chuckled.

" You are so cute, you know that?" He laughed as he lifted his arm to ruffle you hair. You puffed out your cheeks out and scrunched up your nose. He tilted his head, left. "Are you doing aegyo with me? You want my attention, don't you?-"

 

What a cocky guy, pabo.

 

"-I can tell you now that you always did." Kai said as he showed you his teethy smile.

You felt like you're going to die wth all this heat in your face.

 

"Wow, it's hot in here." you blurted out as you fanned yourself with a piece of paper, calming down.

"It's probably because of you." He emitted, keeping his eyes glued to the board. Eventhough he wasn't looking at you, you heard him smirk.

 

 

You mentally cursed at his comments, still fanning yourself. What the hell, Kai, stupid pabo.

Minutes after that, both of you were actually focus in the lessons. So, time past, lesson ended.

 

 

 

"Seoyeon-sshi, do you mind coming over to my house later to do it?" Kai asked calmly.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! Do what?! IT! IT?!" you raised your voice a little, surprised.

"Calm down, I meant the assignment. What did you think I meant?" He teased as he smirked.

"S-stuffs. I MEAN, the assignment of course, pshht." you quickly declared.

"Alrighty then, i'll meet you at my place at 3PM."

"I don't have your address, Einstein." you said as you rolled your eyes at him.

"Oh right!" he exclaimed as he wrote his address and number on a piece of paper. "Call me if you get lost or for any other reasons too." He gave you a silly face with his front teeth showing.

"Whatever Kai-sshi. I'll see you later then!" you proclaimed and waved at him as you left the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you! Don't worry, juicier stuffs will come at the next chapter. Stay tuned! >.<