Name.

Kai?

It was raining. You were awake, but you were still rolling around on your queen-sized bed. You sat up against the wooden headboard, staring at nothing.

Daydreaming.

About what? You don't know either.

You decided to do something productive today. Productive to you meant sitting down, reading a novel while getting yourself a cup of hot cappucino.

Having that in mind, you got up, took a shower, dressed in your white sleeveless and short ivory skirt, went down and across to Cafe Latte.

 

=============================================================================

You ordered your usual hot cappucino, took a seat and whipped out your book.

You took a sip of your coffee, and as you put your cup on the table, you made eye contact with a guy who was sitting not far across you.

His hair was auburn coloured, messy. Dressed in a black shirt, a jacket over it and some denim jeans.

When you eye contacted, you can't help but to have flustered and feel like time stopped. Heart pounding against your chest. Nervously, you shifted your eyes to you book, hanging your head down low.

After an hour, you already finished two chapters of the book and admit it, your was a little sore for sitting down for like an hour.

So you got up, smoothed out your skirt, grabbed your coffee and head to the door. You wanted to call your bestfriend, Sunhee, to stay the night at your house. You felt your pockets, checked your bag and can't find your handphone!

"Aishh, where's my phone.....................I must have left it on the table." You muttered under your breath.

You turned around, to only feel that your nose bumped into something hard and your hands on it. You slowly opened your eyes and look up. A pair of brown, gleamy eyes staring back into yours. You scurriedly put your hands at your sides.

I-its that guy from before...........eep.

He backed a few steps before stretching his arm out. You glanced at his hand and in it, was your handphone!

"I think you were looking for this, miss." He said as he shot you an eyesmile.

"A-ahh, neh. Kamsahamnida." He just smiled at you as you grabbed your mobile.

"So......I'd best be going now. And thank you again." you said while gazing at him.

His eyes were so mesmerizing and you liked how they turn into little resents when he smiles.

A waving hand interrupted your thoughts and you jolted.

"Ah sorry, what?" asking him to clarify what he asked.

"I asked if you were in a hurry. If you aren't, would you like to stay with me in the Cafe a little while longer?" Without thinking, you accepted his offer.

Aish, Park Seoyeon! You don't even know this guy!

You cleared your thoughts and followed him to where you were seated previously.

========================================================

The atmosphere was awkward. You shifted in your seat uncomfortably and having to make a lot of eye contacts with this charming guy infront of you.

He cleared his throat and spoke, to break the ice. "So what's your name?"

You gazed from the coffee back up to his face. "Park Seoyeon. Yourself?" you smiled.

"Kim Jong In. But preferably, Kai."

"Ah, nice to meet you, Kai-sshi." you said. He did the same too.

You both talked about age, school, home, family to get to know each other better. He was 18 and you were 17. He was schooling, but you never asked where. He has a hyung, Baekhyun, and his parents are away for business trips just like yours. Leaving you, the only child, alone at home.

You sipped out the last of your coffee where it was all foamy. You heard snickering, so you looked up through your long lashes as you slowly placed your cup down, to see Kai giggling at you.

"Waeyo? What are you laughing at?" You tilted your head, confused.

"You..........have cream on your upper lip." He smirked.

You felt heat rushed up to your cheeks and your heart pounded faster. You lowered your head, eyes met with the wooden floor tiles.

"Seoyeon-sshi, look up." You lifted your head and saw that Kai was holding a napkin and dabbed the cream off your pink lips.

"There! All clean." He grinned.

You blushed, hard. Turning all crimson in the face. He smiles but slowly realizing his action and also turned rosy. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked around the Cafe.

You glanced at the clock on the wall, 5PM.

"Uhh, I b-better get going since it's already g-getting late. I hope to see you a-again soon." you stuttered as it was a little cold from the rain just now, rubbing your arms.

"You know, if you are feeling chilly, you should have brought a jacket along," he took off his jacket and wrapped it around you, "in case you catch a cold."

"T-thank you, Kai-sshi. I think I should go now." You flushed and grabbed hold of the jacket.

He nodded. He held the door open for me and beamed oh-so-sweetly to me.

Such a gentleman.

We exited the Cafe, said our goodbyes and part ways.

======================================================

You reached home, threw your bag on the floor and walked slowly up to your bedroom.

You flopped yourself onto your bed and groaned into a pillow. "What just happened? I met a stranger and he happens to be such a handsome and gentleman-like kind of guy." you thought to yourself.

You got up, took a shower, cooked yourself a meal for dinner. Your plan for Sunhee to come over totally did not happen.

You briefly glanced through your closet to see which outfit, you should wear for tomorrow.

"Oh? What's this?" your hand stopped at a black jacket and you pulled it out. You cocked your head to the side. "Omo, this is Kai's!" you panicked.

You got hold of yourself and thought you'd return it if you ever meet him again. You shrugged it off, took your clothings and lay it out so it's easier for you the next day. You applied facial products and tucked yourself to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong! How's the first chapter? I felt it was long >< Sorry if it was draggy! I already made the second chapter but i'll post it tomorrow. Do look forward to it! Kamsamhamnida! :) Do subscribe~