Jongup (2)

A B.A.P Christmas Love Story

We're gonna be the best too!" You laughed, forgetting everything about him being a rival dancer and only seeing him as the adorable, playful puppy that he is.

"I can't wait then" He winks at you. The bell rings and the mob of students separates the two of you as you stand there with your mouth hanging open... Did Jongup just flirt with you??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A/N: Italicized = thoughts, also, Purple = you and Blue = Jongup for the phone converstation so you guys don't get confused*

You're laying in bed after school and catch yourself thinking about Jongup again. Did he really say that to you? maybe he wasn't flirting... But... He winked at you!...

"AISH why is he so frustrating?" you scream into your pillow.

As if on cue, your phone starts buzzing relentlessly. Curious, you look at the screen because usually everyone texts you instead of calling. Unfortunately the screen only tells you what you already know...
 

Unknown Caller 

Sighing, you answer your phone before the person leaves a message.

"Hello?"

"Hello? is this ____?"

"Yes... Who is this?"

"Oh hey... It's Jongup"

"Oh... What's up? wait... How did you get my number?"

"I have a class with your friend Sora... I told him about our project and that I forgot to get your number... He laughed and it didn't seem like he really believed me but he gave me your number. He's kinda weird, isn't he?"

"Oh my god... I'm going to kill him. And yeah he is pretty weird. Anyways, what's up?"

"Nothing much, you?"

"No, I meant why did you call me?"

"Oh well I saw our dance instructor after school and she told me that the best dance will perform in the winter showcase. We'll be presenting our dance to the class tomorrow. She said we can choose our own music."

"Okay... WHAT? WE'RE PRESENTING IT TOMORROW??" you scream into the phone.

"Owww... That was my ear you know" Jongup complains, holding his ear even though he knows you can't see it.

"You could have texted me you know" you snap back at him.

"You have a point there" 

"So if we're presenting it tomorrow, we have to come up with the dance today"

"Yep. Where do you want to meet?"

"Just come to my place. Nobody is home. We can use my room or the living room"

Alright send me your address, I'll be there soon"

"Okay. Text me first, your number was blocked"

"Okay, bye"

And with that, you end the call. A second later your phone buzzes again, a text message this time.

Hey, it's Jongup.

Oh hey. My address is (Insert address here)

Okay. Be there soon.

After recieving Jongup's text message saying that he's on his way you jump off your bed and sprint to your closet, looking for something to wear.

"Hmm... we're going to be dancing so I can't wear anything TOO fancy... Wait... Why do I care what he sees me in?" you thought, grabbing this outfit

hip-hop-woman-redhair-white-blue.jpg 

Deciding that you didn't like the shoes you had on, you chose these instead

nike-womens-air-royalty-hi2-600x472.jpg

 

"Much better" you nodded at your reflection in the mirror just as the doorbell rang.

As you open the front door for Jongup, you feel your heart skip a beat because he's standing on your front porch with a boquet of your favorite flowers.

"I... How... How did you know?" you stuttered, taking the flowers he held out to you.

"I just guessed, I thought you might like them"

"Wow, thank you!" 

"I don't think I even seem girly enough to like flowers...You thought. Then you look up and beam at Jongup. "Thanks!"

Hugging the flowers to your chest, you invite a now blushing Jongup into your house. After putting the flowers in water, you lead Jongup upstairs to your room where you'd moved the furniture and had set up your speakers.

"Since my parents aren't home we can have the music up as loud as we want!" you giggled happily, loving it when they left you home by yourself.

"I was thinking we should use this"

Jongup walks over to your speakers and plugs in his MP3. Soon an electronic dubstep beat flows from your speakers. You nod your head and start moving to the rhythym as Jongup falls into step with you, both of you doing your own dance that is unique to the both of you. After you finish warming up and getting a feel for the song, you both start working together to choreograph the dance.

A few hours later, you fall onto your bed. The choreography is finally set. Jongup sits on the floor next to your bed and leans his head back against your mattress. You turn your head to say something to him but find your words caught in your throat as you take in the beauty of the man sitting next to you. His eyes closed as he focused on his breathing.

In.

Out.

His chest rising and falling with each breath, sweat running down his face and disappearing under his shirt.

He looks perfect.

Your heart flutters. 

You look away, with your hand over your heart... What IS this feeling??

"It's really hot in here" Jongup's voice interrupts your thoughts.

"Yeah you are"

"What?" Jongup looks at you quizzically. Did he just hear what he thought he heard?

"I said yeah it is" you cover for yourself before he can question anything. You get up and go turn on the fan that's resting on your desk and then move to turn on the ceiling fan as well. The cool air hits your face as you turn around and both you and Jongup sigh in relief as you feel the temperature in the room start to cool down.

"What were we talking about?" you asked as you sat back down next to Jongup.

"You saying I'm hot, I think" 

"Oh my god so you DID hear me!" you shriek as you leap up and point an accusing finger at him.

Jongup stifles a laugh as you stand in the middle of the room, wide-eyed with your hand over your mouth.

"So do you really?"

"Really what?" you ask.

"Do you really think I'm... Hot?" He asks shyly, his innocence blatantly obvious at this point.

"Yeah, I guess I do." 

Jongup watches you shrug confidently and grins.

"You're not too bad yourself" He winks.

Yet again your jaw drops at how he can be so innocent one minute and be totally confident the next. Your competitive personality urged you to meet his confidence but your mind was telling you no. You let your personality win, your conscience can win the next round.

"Alright then, Mr. Confidence. Let's play The Question Game. I ask you any question I want and you have to answer truthfully, no matter how embarrassing the story is. Then you can ask me questions and I have to play by the same rules." 

Jongup grins upon hearing the conditions of the game and eagerly accepts the challenge.

"Okay, I'll go first!" you grin evilly, rubbing your hands together in anticipation. "Who was your first kiss?"

Jongup blushes and looks down. "I haven't had my first kiss yet."

You feel a little sorry for the guy, he's already the same age as you and still hasn't been kissed. You aren't given much time to ponder that thought since he's asking you a question.

"What size bra do you wear?" A goofy, boyish grin is plastered onto his face.

You roll your eyes at the question, you KNEW he was eventually going to ask something like that. "I'm a 36 C. Who do you want to be your first kiss, and you can't lie!"

Jongup's already blushing face turned about 6 more shades of red as he looked down.

"You" he whispered.

"What was that?" You ask. An innocent expression on your face, making it easy for him to believe you hadn't heard him.

"I said... You"

You look at him in shock. "Really? Why me?"

Jongup takes a deep breath to calm his nerves. "I like you, _____. Ever since the first day I met you when you warned me about dancing on your turf. I thought your eyes were the roundest, sparkliest, most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen. I thought your lips looked soft and kissable. Mostly, I thought "Wow... I want to date this girl".  He shakes his head, as if to clear his thoughts and smiles nervously at you while waiting for your reaction.

Slowly, a smile stretches itself across your face and you spring forward to trap him in a hug. "I don't know why but I recently started thinking that you were pretty cute and have liked you ever since then, I don't really know how it started. All I know is that I like you too."

Jongup grins, relieved as he stares into your eyes. You see his gaze dip down to your lips for a moment before he slowly leans in and presses his mouth gently onto yours. You feel his lips move on yours and you open your mouth as well. Feeling Jongup smile into the kiss made you smile too. Jongup wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you closer and deepening the kiss. After a few more seconds you pull away and giggle at Jongup's expression. He looks bewildered and enlightened.

"Wow..." He says, still somewhat entranced.

"Yeah" is all you can muster, still feeling the tingle of electricity from the kiss. 

"So," Jongup begins "If you like me, and I like you back... Does that mean we're dating?" 

"If you want us to be, I wouldn't mind it" you smile.

"I really do. _______, would you please allow me the honor of taking you out on a date this Friday night?"

You laugh at his dorky attempt at chivalry and nod. "Just tell me what time you'll pick me up at and I'll be ready."

"6 o'clock?"

"Sounds good to me"

"Then it's a date" You both say at the same time, then burst into laughter at the ironic timing.

Soon, Jongup's mom calls, telling him that he needs to be home before his dinner gets cold and that's when you both realize that you've spent nearly the whole day together. You walk Jongup to the door and hug each other goodbye, still a little bit awkward after your first kiss together.

"I think the routine looks great" you tell Jongup enthusiastically. "We're definitely going to kick ! I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

Jongup laughs and agrees.

You watch him walk down the street, on the phone with his mother again.

"Yes mom." *pause* "Yes, I know how late it is. It's 5 in the afternoon." *another pause* "Yes, mom! I'll be home in a few minutes!" Jongup hangs up his phone and turns toward you, walking backwards now.

"See you tomorrow ______! I'm really happy about today!"

You laugh and wave, then watch him run down the street before he gets another call from his mother.

You close your front door and lean against it. Putting your fingers to your lips, you can still feel his mouth on yours. You grin and run up to your room eager to flop down onto your bed and think about Jongup some more. Eventually you end up falling asleep and find yourself dreaming about kissing Jongup again.

 


A/N: I was going to try to finish this chapter tonight but it's too late for me to do that right now. I'm going to make this a three-shot huhuhu I hope you guys don't mind. Also, sorry that this part was kind of crappy :/ I haven't proof read it yet and I feel like the storyline is kind of predictable. Sorry if you guys were kind of disappointed with it :( 
I'm sorry for not updating in such a long time too! this story is over a year old and I still haven't finished it otl I'm pathetic lol