Awake

Life

Chanhee is stable” said Byunghun as he checked the boy. Chanhee still hasn’t woke up, but the boys weren’t worried coz they knew he was going to be just fine.

“Hyung what about melting it?”

“That’s the dumbest idea Jonghyun. If we melt it it’s going to become a liquid again and it will go right into the machine and all that will cause his death. Don’t be stupid”

“Then what about breaking it? It’s kind of like ice”

“Now that is a good idea. Can you do it?”

“Yes” nodded Jonghyun.

“Okay. This guy here will help you if you need anything, I’m going to see Daniel” said Byunghun and left, leaving Jonghyun alone.

~~

“How is he?” asked Byunghun as he entered the room where Daniel and Minsoo were.

“He’s good…” the boy replied.

“Um… Can I ask you something?”

“Yea, of course” nodded Minsoo.

“How did… this happen?” asked Byunghun and pointed at Minsoo and Daniel.

“Well… all of us actually remembered our real lifes except Daniel… he didn’t know who he was, he even thought that he wasn’t real” chuckled Minsoo. “We’ve been through a lot together… in there, so… we fell in love, but don’t blame him for this and please don’t be mad at him”

“You know… there’s a chance that he won’t remember the dream or… you”

“W-what? I thought there is a 50-50 chance”

“No… it’s a bigger chance that he won’t remember you… than me. I’m really sorry”

“No, I should be sorry. I stole your boyfriend” said Minsoo and left the room.

~~

“Can you please let me do it? Obviously you don’t know a thing. You might kill him” said the boy who stayed behind to help Jonghyun.

“But I promised him that I will protect him”

“You came up with this idea, isn’t that enough? Now please…”

“Okay… fine” said Jonghyun and moved away from the machine. He sat down on Changhyun’s bed and took his hand. “I have so much to say to you” he said quietly and smiled. “If you kill him then I will kill you” he then said to the boy who was trying to work. The boy only sighed and continued with his work.

“I heard Chanhee was back” suddenly Minsoo came inside the room.

“Yeah, but he’s still hasn’t woken up. He’s stable though”

“Why hasn’t he woken up? What’s wrong with him?” Minsoo got scared.

“We’re just waiting for the drugs in his veins to stop working. It shouldn’t be long” answered the boy who was working on Changhyun’s machine.

“Oh…”

“Byunghun sent me to get Minsoo… which one of you is Minsoo?” asked another boy who just came inside.

“It’s me” answered Minsoo.

 

“Come with me. Daniel is awake”