Idiot

Life

It was 3 am and everyone was sleeping, well except the ones who were on watch. Minsoo was awake as well. He just couldn’t sleep. Quietly he entered the room where Chanhee was. The poor boy still hasn’t woken up.
There were two beds in the room. There lied Chanhee and Changhyun. Both of them were saved and just sleeping. Jonghyun and the boy managed to save Changhyun and now he is alive as well. The two of them were the only ones that had not woken up. Jonghyun trusted Byunghun so that’s why he was able to sleep right now, Minsoo on the other hand was worried sick.

He entered the room and came closer to Chanhee. There was a chair near the bed, so he sat down and grabbed Chanhee’s hand into his.

“I have so many things to tell you” started Minsoo and sighed. “You can wake up now, I need my best friend” he suddenly started to cry without even realizing it. “It’s so hard without you” said Minsoo. “I thought that I can do it alone in this big world, b-but in reality you were the one who always pushed me further and looked out for me… not Niel or…” he then stopped.

Flashback

“Byunghun sent me to get Minsoo… which one of you is Minsoo?” asked another boy who just came inside.

“It’s me” answered Minsoo.

“Come with me. Daniel is awake”

As soon as Minsoo heard that he ran towards the room where Daniel was. He opened the door and saw the two boys already there. His heart was pounding so hard and loud. Minsoo was scared.

“I’m… sorry” said Byunghun.

“N-no…” Minsoo shook his head and went towards Daniel. “Do you remember me?” he asked weakly. He already knew the answer from the look on Byunghun’s face, but he had to ask anyways.

“No” said Daniel. “Hyung, who is he?” he then looked at Byunghun, waiting for an explanation. Daniel didn’t know what was going on.

“This is… Minsoo, he’s my friend” said Byunghun.

“Oh, nice to meet you then. I love meeting hyung’s friends” smiled Daniel.

End of flashback

“I am officially alone now Chanhee…” continued Minsoo. “You got to hurry up and wake up now” he sighed.

Suddenly he heard some moving in the room, followed by a familiar voice.

“W-where am I?”  the boy asked, but sadly that voice didn’t belong to Chanhee. It was Changhyun talking.

“Changhyun” said Minsoo and jumped up. He went towards the boy and hugged him tightly. “We’re safe now” he said and smiled. “I’m going to get Jonghyun, okay? Don’t go anywhere” said Minsoo and ran out the room to get Jonghyun.

Changhyun was left confused in the room. He looked around and then saw Chanhee in the bed next to his. The boy got up and went towards his friend. “Did you hear? We’re safe” he smiled and talked to Chanhee.

“Changhyun” someone called out. It was, of course, Jonghyun. Changhyun didn’t even have time to turn around before he was embraced. He quickly wrapped his hands around Jonghyun’s waist. “I promised that I will protect you, right?” Jonghyun said and broke the hug so he can look into Changhyun’s eyes.

“Yes” nodded Changhyun and started to cry. “I’m going to say now something to you that you will find awkward and you will probably hate it…” said Changhyun. “But I don’t care about that… Jonghyun-ah I love you so much” the boy started to cry even more and hugged his friend once again.

“I am such an idiot” chuckled Jonghyun. “I don’t hate it… “ he said. “I was stupid for not accepting your love”

“Huh?” Changhyun was surprised. He let go off Jonghyun and looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

“What I’m trying to say is… I love you too” Jonghyun finally said it. “I am so sorry for putting you through so much pain”

“Who cares” said Changhyun.