A New Hope?

~ You Don't Love Me ~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnbv_vqqQ8

  Cheolyong was confused, furious and amazing at the same time. Confused at what he had just heard. Furious at Sanghyun – all that time he had been such a jerk. Amazed at Jieun – she didn’t say anything to anyone even though she had suffered so much.

 

   Jieun told Cheolyong everything. Maybe that was a mistake. Sanghyun had forbidden her to tell anyone. But the truth is that she couldn’t take it anymore. And she deeply believed that Cheolyong wasn’t going to betray her and her husband.

“Jieun….why didn’t you tell anyone?” Cheolyong asked.

“Because I couldn’t do it. I shouldn’t have told you either. Sanghyun will be really mad at me. He wouldn’t talk to me till the rest of my life if he knows about it.” Jieun said sadly.

  She looked down and stayed silent for a while. She had already said too much.

  Cheolyong stared at Jieun for a while. She was so beautiful. He couldn’t let her suffer that much again. Cheolyong reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder. Jieun looked up at him surprised by his sudden touch. The male smiled brightly at her.

“I don’t think you should stay here now – alone in that house. Let’s go somewhere. You should go out for a while.” He said

“I have to go training. Sanghyun said I had to.”

  Cheolyong let out a sigh. Jieun had become so dependable on Sanghyun. Everything she was doing was because of Sanghyun.

“Yes, you will go, but first I want you to come with me.” Cheolyong said.

“Where? Aren’t you late for work? Sanghyun said that…”

“Don’t worry for this. I’m going to tell Sanghyun that I’ll be late. Besides that…he doesn’t need me today.”

  Cheolyong finally persuaded Jieun to come with him. She went to change her clothes and left Cheolyong alone at the living room. He stood up from his place and leaned on the table, looking up at the ceiling where an elegant chandelier was hanging. He wanted to do something, but he didn’t know what. He felt like Jieun needed his help, but he didn’t know how to give it to her. Sanghyun, as bad person as he occurred to be, was still his best friend. There must have been a reason for him not to tell Cheolyong anything about it. On the other side – Jieun wouldn’t lie for this. Cheolyong knew she really loved Sanghyun and she would never do something that would harm him in any way. She was a good, honest girl – that’s why Cheolyong had fallen for her. Well…he still liked her though.

“We can go if you’re ready.” Jieun’s voice brought him out of his deep thoughts.

  Cheolyong looked at her – she looked amazing now. She had put on makeup to hide the fact that she has been crying a while ago. Her hair was perfect and she looked extremely stylish in her dark purple dress and the black coat on.

“Yes, let’s go.” Cheolyong managed to say, hardly taking his eyes off her.

 

******

 

    Sanghyun was listening to Mr. Yang’s useless blabbering bored to death. He kept on giving ideas which made no sense at all. But Sanghyun was patiently waiting for him to finish his bull so he could present his astonishing idea to the rest of the audience. Then Mr. Yang would finally shut up for the whole day.

  That’s exactly how the things happened. Everyone started nodding approvingly and finally they accepted the fact that Sanghyun’s idea was better than Mr. Yang’s one. Sanghyun has been working in his father company only for a year, but he was actually doing better work than the people who had been working for 10 or more years.

   The young male made his way to his office and closed the door after him. Silence finally. He looked at the watch at his left hand – 11 A.M. Cheolyong was late. He had to be there a long time ago. Sanghyun was just about to pull out his phone and call him when someone knocked on the door.

“What is it? I’m kind of busy.” Sanghyun said without turning around to face the door.

“Mr. Park, do you want to see your new secretary? It’s her first day.” Mrs. Kim’s voice said.

  Sanghyun let out a sigh of annoyance. He totally had forgotten about this new secretary. Honestly he didn’t see a point in having one, but his father insisted on that. Well someone was about to make him coffee now.

“Let her in.” Sanghyun said still not facing the door.

He went to the window and looked through it. The sound of opening and closing the door once again was heard.

“Welcome. So you are the new secretary.” Sanghyun said with an even tone.

The only thing he heard in response was clattering heels on the floor. The woman was coming closer to him – what an ill-mannered employee!

“Are you deaf, miss?” Sanghyun asked her still showing his back to her.

“I’m not. I expected a warmer greeting.”

  Sanghyun froze. That voice was extremely familiar to him. He finally turned around. A beautiful woman was staying there smiling playfully at him.

“Im Yoona!? What are you doing here?” Sanghyun asked her shocked.

“Easy, boy! I’m working here obviously. I didn’t know that I’m applying for a job that involves you as my boss, so don’t overreact.”

  Sanghyun stared at Yoona. How come his ex-girlfriend suddenly becomes his secretary?! That was totally sick.  She must have been pretty much the only girl he liked (a little), but her family wasn’t a good one. Sanghyun dumped her because of that – his father would never let him marry her therefore there wasn’t any use of being with her anymore. He hadn’t seen her for ages. And now she appeared out of nowhere with her showy attitude.

“You’re fired.” Sanghyun blurted.

“No, I’m not. Piss off, Sanghyun. Just because you don’t want me to work here it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t.” Yoona said.

Sanghyun gave her a deadly look. She just smiled at him again.

“And what kind of clothing is this? Are you going to work or to a car rally?”

Yoona looked down at herself.

“Look, the fact that I’m wearing a leather jacket and leather gloves, doesn’t mean I’m going to a car rally. I’m coming here by a motorcycle, I don’t have car like you. So just save this annoying talk to yourself.” Yoona said.

“You’re really insolent.”

“Yes, I am. Now would you show me around and tell me what have I to do?”

Sanghyun let out a sigh. That woman was going to drain him off completely. 

 

* Hello, everyone! I haven't updated for a while, but I finally managed to write this. I hope you liked it, though it could have been much better. One of my readers asked me if I could make Yoona Thunder's ex-gf so I decided to give it a try - I think it would go with the plot very well. Soo see ya soon, guys! *