Why don't you disappear?

~ You Don't Love Me ~

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYaaZUlnX18

   Jieun kept staring with her eyes wide open at the sight before her. She wanted to look away, but somehow – she couldn’t take her gaze off. It just couldn’t be true – maybe it wasn’t what it looked like. The girl in front of her had no shame in her eyes. She even looked annoyed. And Sanghyun – he was just as emotionless as ever. Jieun looked at Cheolyong – his gaze was fixed on the female in front of him. She was also looking at him.

“Bang Cheolyong.”

“Im Yoona. I’m surely surprised to see you here.”

“So am I. Excuse me, I have work to do.” Yoona said. She passed by Jieun and went out of the office.

As soon as she closed the door behind her Cheolyong opened his mouth:

“Hyung, are you nuts? What is this wench doing here?”

“She’s working here”

“WHAT?”

“Hey, hey…it’s not like I personally hired her.”

   They both continued yelling at each other for a while. Jieun kept silent, looking at the closed door. So that was Yoona. Jieun had heard about her, but never seen her. Sanghyun said he didn’t hire her – but why was she here again? Jieun closed her eyes for a while – the image of Yoona being so close to her husband appeared in her mind immediately. Jieun shook her head to send it away. She looked at Sanghyun and his friend arguing. Cheolyong obviously had something against Yoona.

“That’s it, hyung! I quit, I will no longer work here from now on!” Cheolyong started dramatizing.

“It’s not like you’re working with her, just stop already!”

For some odd reason Cheolyong finally zipped his lips and stopped arguing. Sanghyun didn’t look angry, but Cheolyong knew when he had to stop.

“Fine, hyung. But please let her stay away because I SWEAR I’m going to kill her.” Cheolyong proclaimed.

  Sanghyun rolled his eyes, but he didn’t say anything. He averted his gaze to Jieun. She didn’t say anything; she was just standing there silently looking at him.

  Sanghyun went to her and pulled her closer to him. Jieun felt his hands on her waist and she silently embraced his body. She looked at Cheolyong who was standing behind Sanghyun. Jieun smiled at him, but he just looked at her sadly. It was kind of funny – Sanghyun thought he has to make his little performance because of Cheolyong. But Cheolyong knew everything and it was completely useless for his friend to try anything.

Jieun pulled away from her husband’s arms and smiled.

“I’m going now. I only wanted to accompany Cheolyong since he asked me to. I have a few things to get done. Bye!”

   Jieun placed a light kiss on Sanghyun’s lips and rushed to go out. Cheolyong stared at her while she was leaving the room.

“What were you doing with Yoona?” He inquired.

“Nothing.”

“So you call nothing your ex so close to you, being all y-like in the office? I don’t think so.”

Sanghyun sighed.

“Look, she just came in and decided to do whatever. It was not like I was going to do anything with her.”

“I really hope so. You’re kind of married, you know. Even though you don’t really like your wife, obviously.” Cheolyong stated.

Sanghyun looked down and murmured:

“What do you mean? Did Jieun say something?”

“No, she didn’t. I saw enough this morning. Does she have anything to say though?”

  Sweat broke on Sanghyun's forehead. If that said something to him, he was going to choke her with his own hands.

“Hyung, I’ve been watching you two for a while. Something seems really strange to me. You look happy, but are you for real?”

  Sanghyun felt like he was on an examination. He was sitting on this chair and Cheolyong was walking around like he was a detective or something.

“So hyung, do you have anything to tell me? Maybe how you actually don’t love Jieun? What love…it seems you don’t even like her!”

“Cheolyong-ah….I have no idea what you are talking about. You have too much free time maybe and that makes you think about things that aren’t really true.”

“Explain Yoona then. Are you possibly trying to get her back?”

“What the hell is wrong with you?! I’m not trying anything! Jieun’s my wife, Yoona is past! That’s it!” Sanghyun hissed.

  Cheolyong shut up and looked disconcerted.

“Hyung, I….”

“Shut up, Cheolyong! Enough with your bull already! You better go and finish those photos because I need them today!” Sanghyun said coldly.

  Cheolyong silently nodded and walked out of the office. So that’s what Jieun meant – Sanghyun could easily kill you only with his gaze when he behaved like that.

* * * * *

 

   Jieun walked out of the building when she came across Yoona. Jieun tried to walk in the opposite direction, but the other female blocked her way.

“May I help you?” Jieun asked her, looking straight into her eyes.

“I think you can. You’re Sanghyun’s wife, right?”

“I believe I am.”

“Perfect. What do you want so you can piss off and leave him alone?”

   Jieun raised her eyebrows – that woman was too insolent.

“What? Are you insane?”

   Yoona went closer to Jieun and dug her nails deep into Jieun’s arm.

“You decide – you either go away peacefully or you’ll have to deal with me. Sanghyun doesn’t love you. He just can’t. So why do you bother being with him anyway?” Yoona sneered at her.

   Jieun removed the other woman’s fingers from herself.

“Listen to me carefully, Yoona or whatever your name is. My husband is none of your business. Our marriage also. I believe there is a reason you’re not with him – so just leave him alone and find someone who is single!”

   Jieun turned around and walked away.

“Yeah, Jieun, walk away! That’s what you have to do! Why don’t you disappear forever?” Yoona yelled at her.

   Jieun didn’t stop, but Yoona’s last words hit her like a hammer. She had heard this a thousand times from Sanghyun - “Disappear, Disappear!”.

   Maybe that’s what she had to do – disappear and leave them alone since she couldn’t make anyone happy.

 

* Happy new year, everyone! Woow, it's been a while since I last updated. I apologize for that, but I had a writer's block ( to be honest I 'm having one too right now). I've been writing this chapter since forever and it's y anyway... xD  *