CHUKAHAE! BTW I WILL OFFICIALLY POST THE SECOND CHAPTER, WITH THE YD COMPLETE! TOMORROW!XD

New co-ed Group: YD ( Young Delite ) [APPLY CLOSED]

 

gee15mihae*CHUKAHAE!*

CHO LEEHYUK 

STAGE NAME: BB

AGE: 22 Years Old

POSITION: MAIN VOCALS

ROLE: Loving and Problematic Appa

Photobucket

LeeHyuk is a overly nice guy, he takes care of the people around him. He lives alone with his little sister. He Grew up very independent, since his parents are at the USA. He Cant stand people who makes people like him do dirty jobs. He isn't that innocent at all. He gives people advices. He Plays his saxophone in case anyone needs to laugh. He is a caring Person, he wont let you down. He strives for the best.

 

 

james_maknae18 *CHUKAHAE!* 

PARK MIN KI

STAGE NAME: APOLLO

AGE: 21

POSITION: MAIN RAPPER2

ROLE: THE IRESISSTABLE BROTHER 

Photobucket

He is Talented Kind and Friendly..A humble and honest person..He is hardworking and gives advices to his fellow members when they are in trouble but he is kind of shy in front of strangers, gets overprotective to s especially to the girls and intends to overreact and jumps to conclusions.he has never been in a romantic relationship, to be honest he's a "no-girlfriend-since-birth" type. He likes to listen to music and is good at cooking..He acts as the father to s and tries to shoulder all the burdens to himself. he would rather be the one being hurt than his friends..He will try to smile and cheer everyone up even when he's also sad.  

 

 

 

livelovelaugh*CHUKAHAE!*

PARK HYUKMIN

STAGE NAME: HYUKMIN

AGE: 17 Years Old

POSITION: MAKNAE

ROLE: AEGYO KING

Photobucket
Is a very sophisticated guy, he prefers to give a cute persona towards the media to reduce issues or scandals towards him. He is devoted towards his fans, thats why he loves doing fan service. He is close to girls since he lives with 2 sisters and One mother. He gives people the wrong image since he is truly tough inside but acts as if he is soft, he says its the best way to disguise his self from anti's. He doesn't have much anti's since he doesn't get all the attention. He wishes for his father to see him perform one day, but that dream was broken when his father joined another family. He just wishes for the best towards his parents. He has a pure mind, pure innocence is what its called. He will surely make you smile or squeal when you see him do aegyo.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

RoseRobinson4994*CHUKAHAE!*

Kim Hani 

STAGE NAME: ROSE

AGE: 23

POSITION: LEADER

ROLE: DRAMATIC FAKE MAKNAE

Photobucket

Kim HaNi is an extremely weird girl. She's very Cheerful and Happy and she's rarely seen with a frown on her face. As much as she tries to, she just can never stop talking. She's just too talkative ! HaNi is also quite the troublemaker. She's usually causing trouble and breaking the rules simply because she doesn't follow them. HaNi likes playing pranks on people, especially on her members and close family and friends. Sure she's kind, but that doesn't mean she would just sit back and do nothing if you ever mess with her or her friends and family. This young girl right here is extremely clumsy. She would always trip over herself. She's probably even more of a clutz than Onew of SHINee ! She's always daydreaming, which is why she's usually bumping into things such as walls and doors as she's walking. She's really forgetful and would always forget where she puts things, which makes her panic. She also has a bad sense of direction, meaning she would get lost VERY easily. Like this one time, she got lost on her way to the bathroom at SCHOOL. Who does that ?! She's usually very funny and is usually the mood maker in her group of friends because of he funny personality. She would usually say things without thinking and she's usually shouting random things out. She's completely lazy. Not only that...But she's probably be the worst house wife in the whole entire world. Why ? Well, first off, she has no idea how to do chores. She's a HORRIBLE cook, she can't iron clothes properly, she can't even fold them ! And she's really clumsy, so she would usually spill things. See ? Worst house wife EVER. Despite her laziness, she's actually quite hard working and would never give up on anything. She's very Childish and she would usually whine about a lot of things, but she's very friendly. She's into Power Rangers and she would usually pretend to be the Red Ranger for some reason. Overall, HaNi is a fun and loving, weird and random, childish and hyper, lazy but hardworkingly clumsy girl.

 

 

the other 2 will be revieled, press next :)