LUKE Q S&M Y.JOO MIKI♥

New co-ed Group: YD ( Young Delite ) [APPLY CLOSED]

"CHIHUN!!!" Daejoo almost died after screaming chihun's name, chihun was actually tickling her. Shogo and Luke were laughing their heads off, while mika was watching TV. 

"I told you, dont ever do aegyo~" Chihun scolded Daejoo for doing aegyo, he just dislikes aegyo. Whenever he's around, no one does that. Well, daejoo is very stubborn.

"Yeah, sure BUT WILL YOU PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME?!" Daejoo complained, she hates it when people tickle her, she said so herself on their first meeting, she kept on emphasizing that thought everyday. 

"Noona, why do you have  tattoo?" Shogo randomply asked, he saw it when Daejoo tied her hair into a bun.

"None of your bussiness." Daejoo stuck out her tongue. Daejoo and Chihun stood up from the floor, and fixed themselves.

"Meany." Shogo pouted, Mika wasn't interested at the happenings and decided to cook dinner. 

"Yah, Unnie. Why are you such an attention seeker? Dont you know you look like a flirt?" Mika scolded her, Mika was pissed. Maybe she misjudged Daejoo's personality? Daejoo on the other hand twitched, she felt mad at her criticizing attitude. 

"Mika." Chihun tried to scold her, but daejoo stopped him. Shogo and KyungShin was shocked.

"Naa~ Kwenchanha. Im used to insults. Remember?" Daejoo pretended to smile.

"I-i, i'll go take a walk. " Daejoo took her coat and left them,

"That was wrong Mika.." Chihun felt guilty for mika's action. Shogo and Kyungshin stepped back and decided to continued watching tv. 'What the? So i'm wrong for scolding her?! For telling her to lay off?!' Mika thought, her eyes twitched rapidly at the thought, Meanwhile, Chihun decided to fetch Daejoo. 

 

[Outside, Park *Weather:Snowing Lightly* 6:32pm]

 

"Stupid." Daejoo kicked the snow. Chihun was still finding her, 

"Aish, why must she misjudge me? Is it wrong to be myself?" Daejoo was really mad, she felt betrayed by her dongsaeng.

"Yah, pabo." Chihun approached Daejoo who was sitting on a bench. Daejoo turned around and smiled weakly at her group leader.

"What are you doing here?" Daejoo sarcastically, Chihun stuck ddukbokki inside her bare mouth to stop her from nagging sarcastically again. Daejoo was surprised, Chihun sat beside her and the both enjoyed looking at the city Lights, 

"Yah, Chihun. What about your appa? When are you gonna tell him?" Daejoo asked. She sat comfortably.

"I dont know, all i know is. He might be proud or, he'll deny me as his son." Chihun slightly frowned, Daejoo took out a candy from her coat, 

"Yah, dont be so negative. Me, i cant see my mom anymore you're lucky you have both of your parents." Daejoo tugged his skull. Chihun smirked.

"Yah, dont act like your cooler then me." Daejoo chuckled. Chihun stood up.

"Aja, lets go home." Chihun looked at his watch, it was already 7:23pm.

"They might get worried." Chihun fixed his hair, 

"Fine, Can we pick up a movie on our way?" Daejoo asked. Chihun nodded.  Meanwhile back at their dorm.

"Kyungshin, pass me the screw driver."Shogo told kyungshin, they were building a robot.

"Screw." Kyyungshin handed over the screw, Mika peeked at them and rolled her eyes, dinner was almost finished.

"Dorks." Mika Chuckled to herself

"We heard that~ " Shogo smirked.

"Dont careeeee." Kyungshn mumbled. 

"We're back." Daejoo smiled as she entered the house.

"Manager Kim told us we will be guest's on SGB as soon as the other members arrive." Mika informed them without moving an inch from where she was,

"Arrasoo." Daejoo slightly frowned. 

"Is the food ready?" Chihun asked Mika, he helped mika set the table as a sign of a'yes'.

"Dinner time" Chihun told the kid like pabo's.

"NEEEEE!" Shogo was very hungry, kyungshin was already tired and Daejoo was pissed off.

"I- i'm, gonna pass. Im tired." Daejoo entered her room, their room to be specific.

"Damn it." Chihun stomped, Mika was startled.

"Say sorry, you know her family. A DAD AND TWO BROTHERS, YOU EXPECT HER TO BE CLOSER TO GIRL? WELL YOU CANT." Chihun emphasized each word that came out of his mouth. 

"Tss, i dont need this." Mika continued eating. Shogo and Kyungshin continued to eat their dinner, Daejoo came out of her room,

"Dont scold her, she just misjudged me, She doesn't know anything about me. Go eat." Daejoo Patted chihun's shoulder. 

"Me? I know you." Mika smirked. Daejoo stepped close to her, 

"If you know me, you would understand me." Daejoo coldly approached her. Mika blinked rapidly. Daejoo continued doing her bussiness insed her room, Everyone ignored each other, well except the two dongsaengs.

Mika did the first move, she tried to enter Daejoo's room but she couldn't since it was locked.

"Shogo~" Mika called shogo secretly, shogo went towards her,

"Here, open." Mika gave shogo hair pins for shogo to unlock the door like a burglar.

"I'll open it, in one condition." Shogo painted a straight face.

"Bo?" Mika worriedly replied.

"You'll be my maid for one week." Shogo grinned, Mika rapidly nodded.

"Sheesh, you do everything rapidly," shogo pouted, and opened the door, 

"Know what?" SHogo asked.

"Now do what you were doing."  Mika smiled, she slightly opened the door, and saw Daejoo playing with her dolls.

"Why you have to be a flirt huh?" Daejoo murmured to herself while moving the dolls.

"Gee, sorry for being closer to boys!" Daejoo threw the dolls.

"Unnie," Mika hugged Daejoo. Daejoo smiled.

"Im sorry, i dont wwant you mad at me.." Mika apologized as she dug her chin over Daejoo's shoulder.

"I'm not mad, i understand you. "Daejoo pushed Mika away then chuckled, she claims her shoulder/collar bone, private property.

"Aigoo, im sleepy," Mika complained, 

"Go sleep im sleeping too." Daejoo shut the lights then Pushed mika out the room.

"Jaljayo!" Mika shouted at the boys who were focused on the movie 'SLEEPING BEAUTY'

"auafialkd" the boys spoke different languages.

"Weirdos." Mika mumbled,

YD slept guilt free. Will they continue to be like this when the other's arrive?

 

--------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ENJOYED IT? :D Glad.