top 5 :3

New co-ed Group: YD ( Young Delite ) [APPLY CLOSED]

FIRST 5 :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHINee2Minho [Akiyama Shogo] *CHUKAHAE!!* /Male/

STAGE NAME: S&M

AGE: 17

POSITION: MAIN DANCER

ROLE: THE BAD MAKNAE

Photobucket

Shogo is the one behind the scenes. On variety shows he does what every fan, both male and female, want, being that amazing celebrity with those cute little flaws. Maybe he’s really tired in the morning and is very clumsy when he’s sleepy, but always remains positive and very brave, similar to Taemin and Onew.
In reality however, you pull the curtain to his mind and all is revealed. Shogo is a mysterious one, you think you know him as he’s happy to explain anything on camera but do you really? Lots of lies and pain have been tangled through his life, though he may not show it. Shy once off the camera and always wanting to get the show over with, sneaking away after filming ends, off to relax and release building tension. He does have anger issues but can bury them deep within himself, only letting himself be free when he’s got the time. He’s the one everyone wants to get close to, but no one really can. No matter how much his friends and family say they know him, how much information can you give on a guy that prefers to only have one or two close friends that he’s sworn to secrecy not to tell anything about him.
 He does, however, believe everyone should get a second chance, even after being hurt so many times by people, and tries to respect fan girls as much as he can before hiding under the table because he’s scared and embarrassed. He had good looks as a boy and was constantly hiding them with thick lenses and a bad haircut, he had numerous people ask him if he was a KPOP celebrity as he was often mistaken for one but said no. This was annoying for him and kept his bad haircut and fake glasses until the company fixed him up. He still likes the simplicity of the shaggy hair though. He can use psychology very well and seems the most innocent out of the boys. But he’s really capable of scamming some of the biggest names in the financial world.

 

 

 

 

haewon2010 [Moon KyungShin] *CHUKAHAE!!* /Male/

STAGE NAME: Q

AGE: 18

POSITION: MAIN RAPPER

ROLE: DRAMATIC FAKE MAKNAE

Photobucket

Kyung Shin is the type of boy who love getting attention from others. Since he was the only child,he seemed to be a little spoiled, and thus he like the idea of people giving him as much attention as they could. But he's actually just a little lonely boy who expressed his loneliness by gaining attention from everyone. But people around him never find him troublesome,since he would do nothing that would annoy them. He's someone who would get jealous or envious easily and he would do anything to be better than anyone else. But despite that, he's someone who could work well in a team. He's obedient when he needs to. Despite his mature look, he love to do aegyo. That's the way he tackles the attention from someone older than him. He's also a straightforward person.He would say anything that he felt like saying without even considering the whole situation,so sometimes, someone might get hurt by what he was saying.He's practically optimistic about everything as he never want to quit something that he had started. He always tried hard to get everything work in his way. But,he can be a bit clumsy at times.Tripping and falling a few times is usual for him. He love to be the little dongsaeng even if someone younger is around him. But beware,he could be witty. He love playing pranks on others. He said that it was fun fooling people but he himself is easily fooled to but he never realized about it.He tend to do aegyo to entertain others and he loves acting.

 

 

randommusicfreak [Kang Chihun] *CHUKAHAE!!* /Male/

STAGE NAME: LUKE

AGE: 23

POSITION: LEADER

ROLE: Mean and Naughty Ahjussi

Photobucket

Chihun is what you'd call a perfectionist. He doesn't like it if things don't go smoothly. Also, he may appear cold and mean because he is often quiet and keeps to himself. He is also very blunt and he doesn't like it when people talk bad about him, his friends and his family. He is good in making poker faces but he is an honest type of person. He doesn't like it when things don't go the way he planned. He also is the type of person who will plan everything before going out to battle. There are times when he can become insensitive but deep inside him, he is considerate of other people's feelings; he just doesn't show it. He is also the type of person who always wakes up early even if he didn't have enough sleep. You will know if he's in a good mood when he is smiling or when he buys apples or Mandarin oranges for others or when he cooks for someone. You will know if he is in a bad mood when he releases an ominous aura or when he is carrying a a stress reliever toy. He has a weakness for dogs and cake. He loves cake and ice cream.

 

 

MikaLikesPie [Song Mika] *CHUKAHAE!!* /Female/

STAGE NAME: MIKI

AGE: 22

POSITION: MAIN VOCALS

ROLE: Loving and Problematic Umma

Photobucket

Mika is very loud and weird. One minute she can be nice and caring, the next violent and pissed off. She cares about the member as her friends a lot, if you mess with them, you mess with her. She forgives people easily, but can hold a grudge. Mika rarely apoligizes if she apoligizes that means she cares for you a lot. She will beat up anybody that tries to mess with her. She will do a lot of things to keep her friends happy. Mika likes to include everyone in the group and doesn't like letting people feel left out. Her friends are all that she cares about besides her career, she thinks love will get in the way.

 

 

minhyunaah10 [Yong DaeJoo] *CHUKAHAE!!* /Female/

STAGE NAME: Y.Joo

AGE: 22

POSITION: MAINRAPPER

ROLE: Mean and Naughty Ahjumma

Photobucket

She is close to KIM HEECHUL'S ATTITUDE with a hint of DONGHAE'S. She's also the second oldest in the group. The only difference of her and Heechul is that she doesn't care about her looks on TV. She is very straightforward to people she dislikes, but is very nice to people she's close to, like her group members. She disobeys people who step on her. She barely cries, she only cries when she is really really happy or she's really mad. She is happy when she's playing with her dolls, because she re-acts what she feels through her dolls(She plays with them secretly). She shows sarcasm through gestures. She is very insensitive, Especially when she wants to piss you off. But deep inside her she cares, well she doesn't show it that much. She usually take's good care of her group mates, because she knows how tough it is to be young like them. She is closer to boys, since she lives with 3 guys, her appa and two older brothers. She calls her two older brothers Hyung's because she thinks calling them 'Oppa' is too common. She loves everyone who give good feedbacks to her group. She wants to be a singer for her Mother.

 

 

 

 

2MORE GUYS! 3MORE GIRLS! ;) To those who didn't get picked, im sorry :/ But you'll be extra's inside the fic, i chose the best fitting attitudes. So Sorry!

THE ONLY SPOTS LEFT ARE :

[GIRLS]

THE BAD MAKNAE

THE FAKE DRAMATIC MAKNAE

AEGYO QUEEN

 

 

>POSITIONS<  

MAIN DANCER

LEADER  

MAKNAE/CENTER FACE

 

 

[BOYS]

AEGYO KING 

LOVING AND PROBLEMATIC APPA

 

 

>POSITIONS<

MAKNAE/CENTER FACE

MAIN VOCAL   

----------