ChiJoo&&MinA; Filming&&Photoshoot;.

New co-ed Group: YD ( Young Delite ) [APPLY CLOSED]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWRF2U1QW4o <-Close to the melody.

---

(ChiJoo)

"Guys, MNET will also be filming you guys too, On the other hand, this is the scenario, Chihun and you get out the hous because you were trying to leave, because you caught him cheating. You both argue and get pissed off, you fight in this mud, i need TEARS. I need EMOTIONS, i need you guys to let the watchers FEEL the PAIN of a break up in a young age." Mr.Shin explained "By the way, you'll sing Daejoo." Mr.Shin reminded Daejoo.

"..." Daejoo replied with a cold stare, it was her specialty when she wasn't in the mood.

"ACTION!" The director shouted, 

"You think you know how this hurts~" Daejoo sang.

"I know exactly, we're at the same age." Chihun sang along his parts while following Daejoo, they acted to professionaly.

"How can you say that and lie to me?" Daejoo sang with perfection, they arrived at the mud and it was diffifult to move, 

And so they acted at the mud, singing along to the song. Daejoo started to cry when the lines 'You gave me false hope in falling for you~' Chihun was amazed of how she cried, the MV was full of emotions. They were both half covere with mud, Daejoo and Chihun looked like a real couple fighting, Daejoo cried, Chihun was pissed off. It was just perfect. They were all (YD) gonna sing the high part in the mv, They were to sing 'DONT GO~/ Hajima~' at that time, Daejoo's voice was roaring Chihun's was high too. After that a very high note, an important scene was about to take place, they were to shout at each other loudly and cry. The director was a Genius. After that, they had to finish they filming with the boy leaving the girl. Daejoo really cried at that scene. Chihun had a close up were he had to make a tear fall from his eyes, and roll down his cheek.

"CUT!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE~" The director shouted, They didn't have other takes, it was on the go. The filming was enjoyed by viewers. 

"Good job everyone~" Chihun and Daejoo bowed to the staff.  Daejoo quickly left the mud, 

"Yah~ we haven't done the photoshoot. yet." Mr.Shin stopped Daejoo from leaving and cleaning herself up.

"Aish~" Daejoo pouted,

"Cheer up dae," Chihun messed up her hair, 

"Psh." Daejoo sighed . The Photoshoot started at the mud and it went on smoothly until Daejoo fell ontop of Chihun in the mud, the photographers kept on taking pictures, they said it was 'Perfect'. Daejoo faked slap chihun, chihun shouted at her for teh camera.

"GOOD JOB GUYS~" The photographer shouted, 

"Good job everyone~" CHihun and daejoo bowed to the staff.

"Aigoo, how tiring~" Daejoo stretched.She went inside the tent were they were supposed to change and clean up, CHihun followed her.

"Hey about the van issue... I--" Chihun leaned on the glass door, before he could say anything else Daejoo covered his mouth.

"I've had enough drama, Besides the truth comes first right? If you change what you feel it would only label you as a Liar, if you really know me you wouldn't let me label you as a liar. You know how i hate Liars, dont make me label you." Daejoo told him without looking at him, Daejoo tried to walk out. But Chihun grabbed her by her wrist.

"...Why wont you listen to me? You took it in the wrong way! You never listen to me!" Chihun exclaimed, meanwhile outside mnet heard the shouting and decided to scoop a little, but mr.Shin covered the tent.

"Give them privacy." Mr.Shin Demanded. 

"You think i dont listen to you?? Well you're wrong, i always listen to you. I listen to you well enough that i even get hurt with what you're saying." Daejoo continued to be cool and didn't give eye contact.

"Im done with this." Chihun let go of her wrist and left her there. *Jerk.* Daejoo sighed, 

--------

 

 

(MinA)

 

"Minki, will you stop staring at me?" Mika complained, she was getting irritated, because Minki was shamelessly looking at her with a 'OOH~' face.

"Guys, Stop fooling around, this is your scenario. The girl is being chased by an obsessed lover, but ends up falling inlove with him too. So minki goodluck catching her." Mr.Shin patted Minki's head and then left,

"If you dare touch me i'll kill you." Mika sighed.

"Aww. Cheer up mika noona~"Minki hugged her. *What is wrong with this kid?!* Mika thought, She started to blush.

"Let go~~" Mika jumped, *Noona likes it.* Minki smirked at her, 

"Aigoo~ Kids." Mika said.

"Palli, go~ And ..........ACTION~" The director shouted, he started to film.

"I dont know if i should love you~" Mika sang while running,

"If i do will you love me too?" Minki sang while chasing her, 

Soon they were about to do the suspense part when Minki accidentaly touched her....

"MINKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mika shouted while she slapped Minki, *What did i do wrong!?* Minki thought since he didn't know he touched her THERE.

"." Mika smacked his head. 

"AW~" Minki complained. The director didn't seem to mind, he actually like the view of lovers fighting,

Later on the of the Music Video was to take place, they had to do it since Minki was the muscular one in the boys. Minki had to harshly capture Mika, and so he did, he covered mika's skin and rolled his own skin to the hard and rough leaf bed, 

"and CUT!!! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!" The director grinned in satisfaction. Minki headed to the tent to rest, Mika tried to follow him to apologize. But then, Minki collapsed, 

"MINKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mika shouted running towards Minki.

"HELP!!!!!" Mika shouted, the truth was Minki was allergic to 'Karanjili' the tree which is found in the forrest. He must've sniffed some while rolling down the leaf bed.

"Help is on the way Mika calm down im gonna take care of him, " Mr.Shin explained,

"NO! IM COMING WITH HIM!" Mika shouted, Mr.Shin nodded, soon the ambulance came and took Minki, Mika rode along the Van.

'What am i gonna do? Why do i feel so guilty?' Mika thought, she started crying, looking at Minki who was in a deep sleep made her feel worthless. She couldn't do anything to help him.

"What about the Photoshoot?" One of the cameramen complained,

"I DONT ING KNOW! THEY'LL DO IT WHEN MINKI'S IN THE PROPER CONDITION!" Mr.Shin got pissed off, the camera men only thought of money. Mr.Shin actually cared for the youngsters. He dialed Minki's mother.

"Yoboseyo?"

"This is Mr.Shin your sons Manager, please go to the hospital im about to send you, he collapsed after filming. Thank you." Mr.Shin hung up. To Minki's mother, it was ok since she knew it was because of the allergy Minki had, she would just wait to 12 hours for him to wake up, but Mika didn't know that.

--------------------