Chapter 6

Stay Strong, Stay Together!!

Hyunseung led Naeun to the kitchen. He gave her the uniform and white apron

The uniform look like this:

Hyunseung taught Naeun what to do and showed her a lot of things. Naeun is a quick learner so it's easy for Hyunseung to teach her. Woohyun hasn't arrive so Hyunseung asked Naeun to bring out all equipments for baking. Hyunseung also helped her, as they're doing that they're having a conversation.

Hyunseung started, "How do you know Myungsoo??"

Naeun was taken a bit, "Umm.. I'm same class with him..I mean, I just got transfered here from Busan."

"Oh..," Hyunseung pouted. "I'm sorry for what he had done. He's a troublemaker but he's actually nice if you get to know him better

No I don't want to have anything to do him.. I'd just do my job and leave here as soon as possible...

Outside the kitchen, Naeun could heard a sound of clink-clanking. Myungsoo was outside cleaning and arranging things. Naeun still couldn't believe that Myungsoo is working here plus the person who was standing beside her was his uncle!

"Myungsoo used to be cheerful just like other kids but he changed when he's in second year though.. I don't know what happen to him but he just replied, 'I'm in puberty..' What a lame..," Hyunseung said, while making face and somehow imitated Myungsoo's reply. Naeun just laughed but deep inside her head, Why he's telling me about Myungsoo..?? But she decided to listen.

Due to the conversation, Naeun got to know a little more info about Myungsoo. Hyunseung said that Myungsoo was born and raised in California along with his parents. Myungsoo's dad, Hyunseung's older brother got an offer to America and live there and bring his wife along. When Myungsoo became 15, he went back to Korea and live with Hyunseung also working in his uncle's cafe.

"We're back...!!!"

"Ah Myungsoo... What happen here??"

Hyunseung sneaked at the door, "Oh, they're back.. Naeun, let'd go outside. I'll introduce to the others.."

Naeun nodded and she wrinkled her forehead. She had heard those voices before.. But where and whose???

She saw.... Yoseob?? Kikwang???? And is that Mr. Yong???

_____________________________________________________________________

"Yoseob?? Kikwang??? Mr. Yong..??"

Yoseob and Kikwang gazed at her in surprise. "Naeun..??"

Naeun put her hand on . Mr. Yong didn't notice her but when he took off the glasss, "Naeun..? Son Naeun, what are you doing here????"

Hyunseung looked at them and then her, "So you guys knew each other? Wow, it's must be fated then.."

Mr. Yong snapped, "It's not 'FATED' , it's 'DISASTERRR'!!"

Yoseob sticked his tongue out, "YongJun.. Your secret is out nowwww!!"

"Shut up, Yoseob...!! Yaahh Son Naeun, I'm asking you whatcha you doin' here?!!"

"Anyeonggg, I'm arrived!!!! Ehh.. You guys are here already?? Oh, Naeun too??" Woohyun appeared on the door.

Hyunseung crossed his arm, "Woohyun, your assistan's here...."

W. Whatttt???! She's your assistant??" Yoseob snapped at Woohyun

"She's going to work here??" Kikwang said squinted his eyes at Naeun.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier, Hyunseung?? Besides, this cafe no women are going to be hire, aren't they??" Mr. Yong said angrily.

"Realx, Junhyung. I think I want to bend rules a bit here.. Alright, introduction time!!" Hyunseung said, clapped his hands and called Myungsoo over.

"Guys, this is Son Naeun... I'm Hyunseung.. This is Yoseob, Kikwang and Woohyun. Myungsoo and hehehe.. Yup.. Junhyung, your English teacher..Umm.. My little bro and also Myungsoo's uncle, if you should know.."

Hyunseung chuckled and Junhyung hissed at him, "That's not funny, Hyunseung.."

Naeun gulped and she swear that she felt that she wanted to quit the job right now...

 

 

Author's word:

Tell me guys should I continue???? Or should I just delete this story??

Sorry about that earlier... I'm just feeling not good that's all since I'm having a bit of fever.. Arrgghhh

Anyway, I wanna thanks to you guys that has been folllowing my story.... Thank you for your support and wasting your time reading this. Though the myungeun moments hasn't arrive but someday it will.. Just have to wait bcoz

*spoiler*Naeun's going to live in Alcori Cafe together with them!!!

Anyway.. Will update soon.. Love you, readersss!!!