Character (2)

Stay Strong, Stay Together!!

Lee Jieun or was called Iu. She is close friend of Naeun. She's from 2-A. Consider as intelligent. Her room is beside Naeun (right). She is quiet, soft-spoken, mild tempered, loves cake (especialy cheesecake, me too :D ). She's actually has crush on Yoseob but try to ignore it. Currently dating with Thunder from her class.

Yoon Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung's high school good and close friend. He's now working as police. He's always in charge the cases of bullying, gangsters, fighting, theft mostly got something to do with the students. At high school, he was an athletic known as 'olympician' "hercules' and many more.. Got many crushes either boys and girls. He used to be the leader in one of his gang and had many fights with other gangs but quickly quit because he wanted to study for the last year of his high school in order to become police.

Kim Sunggyu, the police who was transfered to Seoul and partnered with Doojoon, Bad-tempered, inpatient and extremely loud. Kids get easliy scared and terrified of him.

Pobo, Hyunseung's cat. He was found by Hyunseung at the street when someone trying to hit him with a pan for stealing a bread. Hyunseung kept on saying 'Pabo.. Pabo... You're cat, you should eat a fish or cat's food not the bread!!" Pobo is one of the attraction in Alcori Cafe due to his friendliness and unawkward to the strangers. Plus she loves cat-walking....