Chapter 2

Stay Strong, Stay Together!!

 As what has happened earlier, Naeun has no choice but to follow Mr. Kang's order. She has to attend the school in Seoul instead getting a job. When she asked Mr. Kang about finding a job, he immediately disagree and put on his earphones. She was even given a choice whether to stay with Mr. Kang or stay at the dorm of her new school. As you know, Naeun is girl that hates to be disturbance or burden to the people of course choose to stay in the dorm. After all, she wasn't welcomed by the three sons of Mr. Kang an Yun Hee aged around 11-9. 

Mr. Kang has fully subsidies Naeun's fees or anything to do with her school plus he is the principal of that shool, JS Academy High School which she's going to transfer sooner. That's nightmare, thought Naeun as she was thinking of that principal is going to take eyes on her watching her and examining her movements. That thought really creeps her more.

Mr. Kang couldn't come to school because he has to take his son to the clinic and told Naeun to go alone. He didn't say anything clearly instead, "You will see the bunch of JS's student. They can lead you to the school"

Hmm.. That doesn't helping at all...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aigoo.. where JS's student?? I don't see them at all... Naeun scratched her head.

She was walking briskly looking left to the right feeling really uncomfortable. The road is very empty and no one was here except her and the dog which was nursing her puppies. Awww...

Then she saw someone lying on the bench. It was a boy and PLUS HE IS JS'S STUDENT!! YAYAY!!!

His face was covered by a handphone. And there he is lying quietly as if sunbathing.

"Excuse me.. Hello.."

No answer. The boy still remain silence.

Hello...??"

Still no answer.

Naeun iniatiated to take his handphone and wake him up but as she took the handphone, the boy caught her wrist and she gasped letting a handphone fall into the ground.

"Huhh?? I'm sorry.."

The boy looked at him, didn't say anything but motioned his eyes to her. His eyes told her, "Take my handphone and give it to me.."

Naeun quickly kneel down to take the handphone. Then the boy said, "Yahh, crazy.." went to sleep again.

Naeun raised her eyebrows and said, "Yaahh, excuse me. I want to know where is JS Academy??"

The boy opened his eyes and looked at her in disbelieve, "Are you amnesia??"

Naeun looked surprise, "Yahh I'm not! I'm new here.."

The boy smirked and looked away.

"Heyy.. are you going to help me? If you're not, you're wasting my time here!!"

Naeun took a step and walk away from that boy. That boy is not helping at all. Is Seoul is really cold-hearted people.? Never welcome the guest??

"Oi..."

'What??" Naeun turned her head. The boy set his position to seat position with one leg at down and other on the bench. 

"Bread."

"What? Excuse me?"

'Bread, you deaf. Do you know the smell of the bread?"

"Of course why would-"

"Follow it."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Naeun still couldn't forgive that boy who's been playing her around telling her about 'bread'. And she couldn't forget the boy's face. His rude, smirk and anything about him is impossible.

Naeun stopped then she took deep breath. But? What is this smell? Huh? Bread. It is very nice smell thus she followed the smell and saw the shop.

And what the most surprise is..  The shop is full of JS' s student!!! They're buying the breads.

That boy..  He is right about this. How could I mean to him. I must thank him.. But how?? I don't know his class and his name...

 

 

Author's word:

Feel free to comment.. I know it's not good as other but really I tried my best.. And my  English is baddd... hahahha. See again