Meetings

Shin High, School of excellency.

 

That wink mad your heart flutter. Your cheek's start to burn up and become as red as a tomato. You look down and avoid looking into his dreamy eyes. "Go sit down now Jenny" The teacher motioned you to your seat. You rush to your seat remembering not to have any eye contact with Zelo. "We are going to be learning abo-" The teacher was rudely interrupted when TaoRis. Tao is 19years dating the Canadian beauty, Kris. The have been dating for 3years now, the longest a couple has stayed together in this school. "Kris! Tao! Why are you so late to my class?" the teacher shouted with anger. "we're sorry miss." the apologetic voices won the teacher over. "hurry up and get to your seats" "yes ma'am" You look over at the happy couple. Kris and Tao walk to their seats, next to one another they feels safe and happy. TaoRis hold hands under the table. A smile slides on you're face. You can feel someone looking at you from the corner of you're eye you turn to you're surprise it was Zelo. He quickly turned away, he turned back to see if you have looked away yet but you haven't. You're eyes were locked on one another. You're hearts pounding faster, faster, faster. BAM! The teacher hits her ruler on you're table. Broken from the spell you look confused at the teacher. "What is the answer?" The teacher is screaming in you're face. "Hurry up Jenny. We don't have all day" the teacher demands the answer from you. "Ummm..uh-" The bell goes and everyone rushes out of the class room. 
 
 
"JENNY!!" You turn to see Sureya running towards you dragging Lay with her. "J-Jenny, we were looking for you" "Oh, I never knew sorry Sureya" Sureya is you're first friend in this school and you don't want to loose her. "Its okay. Lay meet Jenny. Jenny meet Lay. My boyfriend. Isn't he cute" It looks as if she is gonna Roll like a buffalo all over the floor while saying those words. ( omg lol XD ) "Aww, you guys look good together...Ummm...SurLay. That's what I'll call you two" "haha, Lets go to the cafeteria" Lay pull you and Sureya both toward the Cafeteria. High school students scattered everywhere, running around like monkeys just released from the Zoo. Drama queens, Musically talented, Smart freaks, Clean freaks, Wanna-be's, y oppa, Bad boys... all separated into categories and then theres the normal ones. That's were we are. I guess I'm the normal one for once. You all sit down and Lay offer's to get us food. "What would you like?" You think and think, but you can't think of anything you would like. "umm..just anything" "okay then" "oh Lay oppa, i would like some Ddukbokkie and Strawberry Bubble tea please" Sureya her lips at the thought of the food. "Anything for my favorite girl" Lay leans over and kisses Sureya on the cheek. "i'm gonna go get the food with you oppa, wait here Jenny" You feel scared to be left all alone here. "Uh-Okay" 
 
You sit waiting for the food when suddenly a tall male sites in front of you. "uh- hi" You realise that its Zelo from you're class. *OMO what is he doing here? ahhhh? oh nooo* "Hi, so i saw you in class. Jenny right?" Your stuck for words, he is just so pretty it burns you're eyes. to many feels for you. ( omg unnie lool ) "y-yes my name is J-Jeny" Zelo laughs becaue he thinks you're so cute. "Come on, i'll get you lunch" You look confused. "but Lay and Sur-" you get cut off when Zelo grabs you're hand and takes you to the resturant near the school. "YAH! Why are you doing this?" Secretly you like the fact that Zelo takes you to lunch. You enter the little cute ramyun shop. "Noona, i'll buy you food" *OMG HE CALLED ME NOONA* You look around the shop and you see Luhan. "LUHAN" You accidently scream when you see him. He looks at you and waves. "Hi Jenny; who's this?" "Oh oppa, this is my friend -uh- friend Zelo" "Oh okay, why aren't you in school?" You look at Luhans face until you notice that he you haven't answered him yet. "oh u Zelo wanted ramyun so we came here, don't worry oppa we'll go back as soon as we finish our food." Luhan smiles at you. *aish why is this guy here? i'm supposed to be with Jenny, he's ruining it. AISHHHH* "okay, i'm going now. wait let me give you my numbver" He writes it on a piece of paper. "call me okay?" Luhan ruffels you're hair. "so cute" those words that he just said killed you, so many feels for you. "okay bye oppa" 
 
 
hehe unni, sorry for the latest update ever in the history of updates. 
some Zelo for you! 
 
zelo-bap.jpg
 
ZELO+(3).jpg
 
tumblr_me0wlrYin11qbysgjo1_r1_500.png
 
Some Luhan spam for you unnie ~~
 
tumblr_m5ilrwhK4d1qm6d4io5_1280.jpg
 
luhan-exo-Favim.com-445237.png
 
tumblr_mabej6NsyU1r5nkev.png