Surprise ;)

Shin High, School of excellency.

 

You decide to text Luhan. But you have no idea what you should text him. A million thoughts run through your head.
 
"Hmmm, what should I write?" Hi, oppa its me...Jenny. Do you want to meet up? Aishh, You decide to delete this text, you rub your head in confusion. What should i write...ahhh! "Why can't I think of anything, okay i got it. I know what i should write." Hi oppa, how are you? "That seems good enough, yea. Just right." You smile to yourself. *sent* The text was now sent.
 
You wait nervously for a reply from him. "when will he text me, ahh. How long will I have to wait?" 
 
*Beeeeeep!* Your phone receives a text. "it's him, he texted me back. YAY!" You jump up and down in excitement. *"calm yourself Jenny, calm yourself, okay let me read this" *Hi Jenny! I'm good, what about you? Umm....do you want to meet up and go hang out? :3* "omg did he just write what I think hen wrote? He wants me to go hangout with him?" 
 
*Beeeeeep!!* Your phone receives another text. *Hi noona, its Zelo. What are you up to today? I wonder if you would like to come on an outing with me. i'm really bored and have no one to go with.* He also sent a picture of his aegyo. *haha, that my best aegyo noona, please come with me...oh yeah if your wondering where I got your number from, i got it that time you dropped your phone on the first day of school* "WHAT?!? Zelo wants me to go on an outing with him? But Luhan oppa also asked me to go with him. Dropped my phone...dropped my phone? I don't remember dropping my phone"
 
 
 
FLASHBACK ~~
 
 
"Aishhh, M-12. M-12. Where are you locker? hmm...M-12?" While you were looking for your locker you still haven't realized that someone...someone soon to be close to you...is watching you. Watching every move youmake, aming sure that no one is there to harm you...Looking over you. Zelo was his name. Smart, handsome, kind, loving. All that is needed in a man, or should I say boy. You look over your shoulder and to your surprise the locker was right there. "Yay, its here. Finally i can but all these heavy school books in." You look at the time on your phone. "OMO! I'm late for 4th period" You put your phone iin the locker ina hurry and close it. But what you didn't know is that you accidentally dropped your phone while you were in a hurry. Zelo saw that your phone is on the floor. He runs to go pick it up before anyone else could. "Jenny's phone...she must have dropped it." He clicks your phone and see's the wallpaper of you. he stares at the picture, he couldn't take his eyes away from your pretty face. So he decides to take a peek at your other photo's. "Omo, Jenny's aegyo is so cute. wahhhh omg! Wait a minute, i think i might take Jenny's number down just in case" Zelo writes your phone number down. He hears someone coming to he decides to go back to class, taking Jenny's phone with him of course. He gets into class when he see's the teacher isn't even here. "Hey, Tao what's going on? Where is the teacher?" "Oh she went to an important meeting so we have a free period" Tao went back and turned to Kris giving his boyfriend a tight hug. You could hear the fangrils scream at the site of their OTP hug. (omg TaoRis feels wahhh ) Jenny got up and walked to Sureya. This was Zelo's chance to slip your phone into your pocket without you noticing.He creeps up behind you, takes a breath and  slips the phone into your pocket. He was successfully and you didn't have a clue about anything. 
 
 
FLASHBACK END ~~
 
 
"What should I do? Go with Zelo or go with Luhan? Arghhh, this is so annoying? TT^TT" *Beeeeeep* You get another text from Sureya this time. "AHHHH! If Sureya ask's me to go out with her i'm going to go crazy" And that's exactly what she did.
 
 
 
 
Hi unnie, sorry for the late update.
 
 
Here, some Zelo and Luhan spam for you ~~
 
 
 
tumblr_mchaldBPK21rj51vwo1_500.jpg
 
 
tumblr_mcha5nb5fo1ru3kazo1_500.gif
 
OOOHHH! Hot Zelo for you >.<
 
tumblr_mcgz4pZdjC1qdkeemo1_500.png
 
SO CUTE!
 
 
Now Luhan spam ~~
 
LuhanCeCiPhotoshoot.gif
 
Luhan i so handsome. XD
 
tumblr_md7e7zxemd1ru3ybyo12_r3_500.png
 
I hope i can update soon unnie ^^
 
Thanks to everyone who read my fanfic
 
I LOVE YOU!!!! <3
ibvKh1jCq3trv3.gif