Chapter3

A Fool's Love

-Chaerin pov-

 

After a year had passed, I went back to Seoul. Standing beside the airport's entrance, I waited for Seungri to picked me up. Taeyang doesn't know that I'm back yet cause I wanted to surprise him.

 

Seungri arrived after 15 minutes. I was more than happy to see him. Dragging my luggage behind me, I ran towards him and hugged him. We told each other how much we missed each other , talked about a few stuff before hoping in Ri's brown Mercedez. As he drove back to my place, I asked him about Taeyang. Strange, he didn't say much about him. 

 

I couldn't wait to see him. I missed him so much. I wonder what's he's doing right now? Ahh I wanna visit him but not now. I need to take care of something first. Maybe later.

 

Once we arrived, Ri helped me carried my luggage to my apartment. He bid me goodbye before leaving. I changed into my white plain t-shirt and a pair of brown shorts to cleaned my place and unpacking my stuff. I did it as quickly as I could so that I can go and see Tae. 

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

"Tae..."Called a half girl with just a duvet wrapped around her body.

 

Taeyang, who was busy washing his face, turned to the beautiful creature. He smiled as he appraoched her. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he caressed her  soft cheek, leaning forward to captured her lips. 

 

Meanwhile...

 

Chaerin was walking towards her lover's apartment door with excitement and happiness in her heart. She had baked a cheese cake for him and brought it along with her in a small blue paper bag. She rang his doorbell once she arrived

 

The door soon opened after a while, revealing the girl's lover who was half with just a pair of green boxer on. Swiftly, Chaerin ran into his arms, hugging him tight with nothing but happiness plastered on her face while Taeyang has a shocked expression, followed by a hard pounding of his heartbeat due to extreme nervousness. 

 

Chaerin pulled away and before she could say something, she saw a girl leaning against Tae's bedroom door frame with just a towel wrapped around her body this time. her hair was wet from the shower she has taken earlier. She was a bit shocked when she her hugged him, more shocked when the girl turned towards her direction.

 

Chaerin gave Taeyang a glance before nodding her head. Slowly, she placed the bag down, turned around and leave. Tears started to form in her eyes as she walked towards the elevator. 

 

As she kept hitting the button, she could hear Taeyang calling her name several times. As he get closer, she turned to stairs but Tae got hold of her wrist, preventing her from leaving.

 

"I can explain." He panted as he kept her in his hold.

 

Chaerin hold her tears any longer. Soon, they trickled down from her eyes, staining her beautiful face.

 

"Why?" She sniffed, "How could you..."

 

-End-