Chapter 2

A Fool's Love

-Taeyang pov-

 

After I sent Chaerin to the airport, I went to Seungri's place. I missed her already. Why did she have to leave for Taiwan? I know that she's studying but why Taiwan? Why not here in Korea?

 

"Relax man. It's just a year." Seungri said, patting my shoulder while handing me a glass of wine.

 

I took the glass and sipped it with a soft sigh. Easy for you to say. You never had a girl friend so you never know what love feels like.

 

"So, wanna go clubbing?"

 

-End-

 

-3rd person pov-

 

The two friends went clubbing to their favorite club. The music was loud and deafening. Taeyang ordered a bottle of champagne and chugged it down as he swayed his body to the beat.  His friend Seungri just look at him with a chuckle. He ordered and glass of martini and took a sip while his roamed across the dance floor.

 

Still conscious, Taeyang grabbed a hot girl by the waist with his arm, pulling her closer to him and whispered something in her ear which made the girl giggle and bit her bottom lip. Seungri saw this and excused himself to the girl and dragged Taeyang away.

 

"What the man?" Taeyang hissed.

 

"What the ?" Seungri raised his eyebrow, "Do you ing realize that you HAD a girlfriend?"

 

"Oh come on," He chuckled, "I'm just having fun. Nothing serious."

 

And with that, Taeyang patted his friend's shoulder and walked over to the girl. The started to dance, grinding each other while Seungri just watched from afar and sighed. 

 

"Guess you can never change..." He said to himself and sat down on a stool, minding his own business.

 

"Let's go somewhere else baby." Taeyang whispered to the girl and took her hand in his.

 

The girl just followed him like a puppy as he led them to small room; a room where people can have  their private moment together. 

 

The next morning...

 

"Ugh." Taeyang groaned as he eyes fluttered open. He scanned the bedroom and slammed his face back onto the pillow when he knows that he was in his room. Seungri knocked on his door and went inside. He sat on the edge of the bed, staring at his friend for a moment before he opened his mouth to nagged him about last night.

 

"Bastard, I'm trying to sleep here." Taeyang hissed in annoyance.

 

"Fine then." 

The boy rolled his eyes and left, leaving his friend to enjoy his sleep. As he was about the turned the dorrknob, the house phone rang. He glanced at Taeyang's bedroom door before answering it.

 

"Yes?" 

 

"Seungri? It's CL." The girl from the other line said happily.

 

"Ahh hey girl! Sup?" Seungri replied with a smile.

 

"Missin' you guys. Where's Taeyang?"

 

"He's still sleeping."

 

"I see. Okay I got to go. I'll call later."

 

Seungri hung up with a soft sigh. Shaking his head, he goes for the door and left. When he arrived at the basement, he fished out his phone from his coat pocket and tried calling for Taeyang. He didn't answer his phone so Seungri left him a message and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

 

He walked towards his car, unlocking it and hops in. He starts his engine and drove out of the parking lot; towards the big city of Seoul. 

 

-End-