I love you.

Forever Four

 

~That afternoon in Jessica and Yoona’s dormitory room, as they get ready to go out with the boys:

Yoona: Aish! I can’t stop thinking about Taec… Why doesn’t he talk to me anymore? Did I do something?

Jessica: Why is Yoona acting so weird today? After that conversation in the café, she’s been completely silent. Yoona?

Yoona: I don’t recall doing anything… Did I say anything offensive? Hmm…

Jessica: climbs on Yoona’s bed Yoooong~

Yoona: oblivious No… I mean, I DID say that we were getting better at dancing this morning… but… How is that bad? Agh, this is driving me crazy.

Jessica: YOONA.

Yoona: OH. YES. You called?

Jessica: …. What are you thinking about?

Yoona: Nothing… notices that Jessica hasn’t moved at all, and is still waiting for an answer Fine, fine. It’s Taec.

Jessica: Oh… What about him?

Yoona: He doesn’t even talk to me anymore! Even when we dance together, he doesn’t make ANY eye contact with me… Whenever I try to make a conversation with him, he just answers in really short replies. I really miss those days when we were all best friends, but now he just ignores me! tearing up

Jessica: Ah, Ok Taecyeon. You are way too obvious… But poor Yoona just doesn’t get it… This is it. I will NOT have my sister feeling heart-broken. Yoona… Do you really like him?

Yoona: Yes, I do.

Jessica: Alright. This is it, Jessica. After this, there’s no turning back. Your feelings for him are hereby gone. Okay. Yoona… Taecyeon, he… he likes you.

Yoona: silent, with a blank face

Jessica: Yoona?

Yoona: Oh. My. Gosh. Are you serious? But that makes no sense! This is so confusing. Why does he ignore me? He could have just asked me. Is Jess joking? No, she wouldn’t joke like that. Oh my gosh!! blank face

Jessica: Yoonaaa~

Yoona: OH.

Jessica: Nice… please stop blanking out…

Yoona: Heh. Sorry. But, are you serious?

Jessica: Yes. He’s actually liked you for a really long time, he just hasn’t had the guts to ask you about it.

Yoona: Oh my goodness. This is…

Jessica: Yeah, I know. laughs Yoong, he LIKES you!

Yoona: Jess! He… LIKES. me!!

The girls start giggling together, which turns into laughter.

Yoona: This changes everything! I have to talk to him about this!

Jessica: Yes… You have to.

Yoona: That reminds me… You have to talk to Donghae, too! Dude, Jess. I’m pretty sure he likes you, too!

Jessica: Oh Yoona… You have no idea… Haha… Really?

Yoona: Yeah, so maybe-

crack at the window

The girls hear Donghae’s faint voice from the ground.

Donghae: YAH. GIRLS. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO SLOW.

Jessica: runs to the window  GO AWAY, LEE DONGHAE. IF GIRLS TAKE A LONG TIME, THEN WHY AREN’T YOU STILL GETTING READY.

Donghae: … what? … oh… HEY. YOU SHUT UP.

the two continue bickering

Taecyeon: Dude. Donghae continues fighting with Jessica. Dude… DUDE. SERIOUSLY. The other girls are staring at us! We look like legit erts right now…

Donghae: to Jessica WELL YOU’RE NOT A GIR- Oh. looks around Heh. Um… Sorry bows to passing girls

Taecyeon: Yeah, sorry.

The girls come down.

Yoona: Aish, you two. Why are you always so loud?

Jessica: Hey, it’s HIS fault. HE threw a rock at US…

Donghae: Well, YOU started shouting first…

Jessica: Well, YOU-

Yoona and Taecyeon: SHUT UP.

Donghae and Jessica freeze and shut their mouths

Taecyeon: Ugh. You guys… covers his face

Yoona: Seriously. This is embarrassing. apologetically nods to a couple giving the four weird looks

Donghae: Heh. Ok. fine… But I’m just saying-

Taecyeon: YUP. OK. COOL.

Donghae: … hmph. pouts

The four start walking towards the restaurant.

In the restaurant:

the four sit down in the booth by the window

Yoona: So… exchanges knowing glances with Jessica Can I talk to you later, Taec?

Taecyeon: Hm? engrossed in reading the menu Oh. Yeah.

Yoona: notices Taec’s lack of attentiveness Oh… Ok. He sure doesn’t act like he likes me… Well, we’ll find out later!

Donghae: Ah, right! I have to make my move soon, too! Oh Yoona! After you talk to Taec, I have something to say to you, too.

Yoona: busy thinking about Taec Mhm… Oh! ‘Kay.

Jessica: Sigh… I’m the only person that knows what all of them are thinking. How did our quadruplet group get this complicated?

The four eat:

Yoona: Taec, can I talk to you now?

Taecyeon: Eh? What? glances at Donghae What is this? Why does she suddenly want to talk to me? Ah, no. No Taec! Don’t look at her. If you look in her eyes even for a second, you KNOW you won’t be able to let go.

Yoona: Alone? Really quickly. looks at the other two We’ll be right back. whispering to Jessica Wish me luck!

Donghae: Remember! I need to talk to you when you get back! winks at Taec, who’s confusedly following Yoona

Yoona: Yeah.

Yoona and Taec go to the sidewalk right outside the café.

Taecyeon: still not looking at Yoona So… What’s up?

Yoona: Taec… Why can’t you look at me?

Taecyeon: surprised What?

Yoona: Why do you always ignore me now? Why don’t you ever talk to me anymore? Why don’t you even LOOK at me?

Taecyeon: Yoona…

Yoona: Did I do something wrong? Did I say something? Are you upset over something I did?

Taecyeon: Yoona, no-

Yoona: Jessica told me things, but I don’t know. You honestly don’t act like it at all… slowly tearing up

Taecyeon: Oh shoot. Jessica, what did you say? What? What did Jessica say?

Yoona: You see? The instant I mention Jess’ name, you suddenly pay attention. It’s ok, Taec. If you want to be with her, then I’m fine. I want you both to be happy. But please don’t ignore me.

Taecyeon: NO. Yoona, I… I… what am I doing?

Yoona: Because Ok Taecyeon, I love you!

Taecyeon: speechless What?

Yoona: I LOVE you. I’ve loved you for such a long time now, at least a year, probably more! I can’t even remember. We’ve grown up together, but for the past few years, I’ve felt feelings that have been WAY more than just best friends. Jess said you had feelings for me, but I seriously don’t feel anything from you.

by this time, the scene they’ve been causing has already attracted a small crowd

Woman: murmuring Wow, young love. shouting Young man, this beautiful young lady sincerely loves you!

Man: Yes, say yes to her!

Other woman: Ah! You two look so cute together!

Crowd: together Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!

Taecyeon: still in a state of shock What? What’s happening? How did all this suddenly happen? No, Taec. You CAN’T! But, why do I feel so happy hearing those three words from her?

Yoona: Taec? Maybe this really is a lost cause tears in her eyes

Crowd: Say yes! Say yes! Say yes!

Taecyeon: Yoona… I can’t bear to see her cry… And I really do love her… I can’t stand this anymore… I’m sorry Hae.

Crowd: Say yes!

Taecyeon: YES.

everything hushes

Taecyeon: Yes.

Yoona: looks at Taec What?

Taecyeon: Yes, I love you too. I’ve loved you all these years, as well. I just never was able to tell you.

Yoona: tears finally fall out Taec…

Taecyeon: Heck, it hasn’t only been these past couple of years. I’ve liked you for such a long time, since middle school, probably! I’m sorry, Yoona. I honestly didn’t know how you felt-

Yoona hugs Taec

Yoona: I LOVE YOU, OK TAECYEON.

the crowd is completely silent, holding their breaths waiting for Taec’s answer

Taecyeon: Forgive me, Donghae. IM YOONA. I LOVE YOU TOO! hugs her back

the crowd raises an uproar of sound, cheering for the new couple

Yoona: raises her head to look at up at Taec I seriously thought you hated me…

Taecyeon: wipes away her tears Ha… Stupid girl. I was just scared… And honestly, I’m still sort of scared…

Yoona: hits him What’s there to be scared of?

Donghae: Hey guys.

*******************************************************************************************

Ahhh!!! I haven't updated in a seriously long time... Been too caught up reading other people's AMAZING stories... x) hehe hope you enjoy this chapter!

*******************************************************************************************

WELL. heh. as you guys might notice, I have changed the characters from Minho and Hara to Donghae and Jessica. xD new year, new characters? :P

I just thought that these characters fit a little better, please feel free to point out any mistakes that I left, or I didn't change! Happy New Years! :)