Cafe meeting

Forever Four

 

~Many days passed, and soon an entire quarter had gone by. Everything was normal, with the four best friends remaining as close as ever, and spending every last minute together. Donghae and Jessica were still the top of the dance class, and Mr. Park's favorites. Taecyeon and Yoona were a good couple, and all misunderstandings had been cleared between them, though Yoona still had an underlying suspicion that Taecyeon liked someone, she just didn't know who. Donghae and Taecyeon continued to like Yoona, though Taec kept them under control, as he cared for Donghae too much. Jessica, being the great friend that she was, tried to get Taec to confess his feelings to Yoona, wanting Yoona to be happy. Taec continued to refuse, and finally, the last day of the first quarter, he convinced Donghae to tell Yoona how he felt.~

One chilly fall day, in a campus cafe:

Yoona: Ahh... It's getting colder... And finals are approaching! Aish. Luckily the dance unit only has one big exam, and that's another quarter away, or we'd be DEAD.

Jessica: I think we'd be fine, right Hae?

Donghae: wink Of course... Though even if we bombed the test, Mr. Park still loves us too much to fail us.

Taecyeon: UGH. I get what you guys are saying! Shut up now. glares at Donghae and Jessica as they high five each other, laughing.

Yoona: Yeah, that's right. We'll show you just how good we are. Hmph!

The four quietly sip their drinks.

Taecyeon: looks around and kicks Donghae under the table.

Donghae: OW. everyone looks at him as he glares at Taecyeon What was that for??

Taecyeon: tries to signal something to Donghae Tell her, stupid! Or, ask her out to dinner or something!

Donghae: gets the idea and his eyes widen. Ohhh… Umm… Hey Yoona, do you wanna go out to eat or something tonight?

Jessica: eyes widen. kicks Taecyeon under the table.

Taecyeon: Owww!! everyone looks at him Sorry… glares at Jessica, trying to figure out what she’s trying to say. What??

Jessica: I’m sorry, Donghae… But… I really want my Yoong to be happy, even if I have to watch her and Taec together.

Yoona: Um… anyways… tonight? Why all of a sudden? Don’t us four go out to eat practically all the time already? Sure! Where to you guys wanna go? OH! Did you guys hear about that new restaurant that opened up down the street? We should go there!

Donghae: … Uh… She… She doesn’t get it. Dang it.

Taecyeon: … Wow…  Ah, Yoona. Too cute.

Jessica: almost bursts out laughing, but disguises as a cough. AHAHAHA. Ahh, how I love you, Im Yoona.

Yoona: notices the boys’ silence and Jessica’s red face and puffed up cheeks, signifying her impending laughter. What’s wrong?

Jessica: Heh. It’s nothing, Yoona. Nothing at all. Yup! Let’s ALL go to that new place tonight! Taec looks at her weirdly

Yoona: confused Oookay… They sure are acting strange today… Donghae has barely talked to me and Taec continues to avoid me. Well, the second part is normal, as of the past few weeks. Is there really no hope for us?

Jessica: Anyways, time to go! Let’s leave. grabs Yoona’s hand See you guys later! ignores Taec’s suspicious gaze.

**************************************************************************************

long time to update… xP taecyoon <3 next chapter will have a big moment... i think x) thank you!