I really really love you

It's You And I Forever [ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP] {CLOSED FOR NOW}

Hello! Sorry for not updating as much! Since I'm not as busy I'll try to update as much as I can. This oneshot is for kitten_83. Song for this chapter: Shinhwa- Angel

=================================================================================================================

[Dari POV]

I walked into the the lost in love cafe and ordered my usual brown sugar macchiato. I waited until they called my name.

"A brown sugar macchiato for a Dari!" I grabbed it quickly and left. While leaving, I accidently bumped into a girl.

"Shoot! I'm so sorry!"

"I-I-It's ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Can at least buy you a coffee?"

"I guess so."

I walked to counter and ordered a cappuccino.

"I ordered a cappuccino is that alright?"

"Yeah, Thanks."

"No need to say thanks, I was the one that spilled coffee on you."

We had an awkward silence before they called my name. I went up and grabbed the coffee.

"Here you go, Sorry but I can't stay."

"It's alright."

I awkwardly left when I got a phone call.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Dari?"

"David-hyung?"

"Get ready tonight!"

"Wae?!?!"

"Remember the blind date?"

"Ugh, Do I really have to do that?"

"Yes!! Come to the apartment now."

"Arasso hyung."

I cant believe he is making do this. It all started when I was playing a game with Youngwon. All of a sudden, I was being scolded by David hyung. Why does his aunt make him go on blind dates?!?!?!? I got into my car and sped off towards our apartment. I parked my car and went inside.

"Hi hyung!!"

"I don't want to talk to you Youngwon."

"Wae?!?"

"It's your fault I have to go on the blind date as David hyung."

"Mianhe hyung."

"Dari!" I turned around to see David hyung.

"What?"

"Go get ready."

"Ara." I set my coffee on the table and went to change in my room. I changed into my clothes and went out to the living room.

"Dari, you know where to go right?"

"Ne hyung, I'll be going now."

"Oh and remember, you are supposed to be me."

"Ne." I walked out the the apartment and got into my car. I started the engine and went to the'A Taste of Food' restaurant. I entered through the gold outlined doors.

"Sir, do you have a reservation?"

"Ne, is there a table for a Choi Hyesu?"

"Yes, it that table over there."

"Ok, thanks." I walked through table and finally reached the table. I saw a girl. I guess that was supposed to be Hyesu.

"Umm.. Are you Hyesu?"

"Yes." When she turned around I noticed she was the girl from before.

"Oh, you're the girl I spilled coffee on."

"Wow that's weird." I sat on the chair across from her.

"So your name is Hyesu?"

"Yes but I thought your name was Dari."

"H-H-How do you know that?"

"It was written on the coffee cup."

"Umm, My American name is David."

"Oh."  After our conversation we ate dinner and I sent her home. I walked her to her door.

"Thanks for today."

"Your welcome."

"So I'll see you at the cafe tomorrow?"

"Sure, Hopefully I won't spill coffee on you again."

"Bye, David."

"B-Bye, Hyesu." I got into my car and sped to my shared apartment. I guess the only bad thing about my relationship is that she thinks my name is David. I parked my car and went inside the apartment.

"Hyung!!!!! How was the date????"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because..."

"Dari was the date ok?"

"Ne, hyung."

"Are you going to go on another date with her?"

"I guess."

"That's good, now my aunt will know that I'm finally dating."

"Well I'll go to sleep first. Goodnight hyung. Goodnight Youngwon."

"Goodnight hyung!"

"Goodnight Dari."

{The Next Day}

I walked to the Lost in Love Cafe and sat down at a table. I ordered at latte and waited for Hyesu.

"Hi David!" I turned around to see her.

"Hi Hyesu."

"Did you wait for long?"

"No I just got here."

"Let's go!"

"Where?"

"To a amusement park!" Before I could say anything I was dragged out of the cafe and into a bus.

"You know we can take my car."

"No! I want to take you to the amusement park."

"Arasso." We sat down on one of the seat until we got to the amusement park.

"We're here!" We got off the bus and went inside the amusement park. Hyesu gave the guy our tickets and we went in. I wanted to stay at the entrance and wait for her but she wanted to me to go with her.

"Oppa!!! Come on! I really want to ride this one!!!"

"I don't want to, it's called 'The Gutbuster'"

"Please oppa!" She gave me the 'puppy eyes'.

"Arasso."

"Yay!" We got on the ride and rode it. We both screamed and yelled. It threw us up and down. After the ride was over we got off.    

"Wasn't that fun?"

"No, I feel like throwing up."

"C'mon oppa! There is more to see." She took me on all these kinds of rides. Ugh I feel really really sick.

"Hyesu, Can we sit down for a while?"

"Sure." We sat down at a bench. The sun started set.

"Do you want go now?"

"Oppa!! That big panda is so cute!!!" I stared at the Big stuffed panda hanging.

"If I get that for you can we leave?"

"Yes." I walked to the game stall and handed the vendor $5

"So all I have to do is shoot at least 10 balloons with water until they explode?"

"Yes, after that you can pick any of the prizes." I picked up the water gun and shot all the balloons. All ten of the balloons. After I won I picked the panda and gave it to Hyesu.

"Here." I handed her the panda.

"Wha!! David oppa you are the best!"

"Can we go now?"

"Oppa!! Can we ride the ferris wheel before going?" I looked at the big ferris wheel.

"S-S-Sure." We got on and rode it. The wheel went up until it stopped at the top.

"The sunset is beautiful!!!"

"It is and so are you."

"Oppa." I leaned in and gave her a kiss. The wheel went down and we got off. We took the bus back to the cafe.

"Can I take you home?"

"N-N-No i-its ok."

"Alright, see you tomorrow?"

"S-S-Sure." I got into my car an went home.

{The Next Day}

I changed and was about to go to the cafe when David hyung asked me something.

"Dari, can I come with you?"

"Sure, I'm just going to a cafe though."

"It's alright I'm craving for a latte anyway." We got into my car and sped off to the cafe. I parked the car and walked into the cafe. We started walking to the counter when I heard someone.

"David oppa?" I turned around to see Hyesu. I was going to speak when David hyung responded before me.

"Umm, do I know you?"

"Who are you? I was talking to David oppa." She pointed to me.

"I'm David."

"Oppa what is he talking about?"

"I'm so sorry Hyesu but my name isn't David."

"What?"

"My name is Dari and I went to the date in place of my hyung."

"So everything was a lie?"

"No, I really liked you."

"I can't trust you anymore." She started to walk away.

"Hyesu!" I ran after her and grabbed her.

"Let me go!" She slapped me with her other hand. I let go of her.

"I guess you really don't want to talk to me, Goodbye Hyesu." I walked to my car and sped home. I angrily opened the door of my apartment and went inside.

"Hyung."

"What Youngwon!?!?"

"You got a notice, you have to enlist in the army.

"What?!?!" He handed me the paper and I read it. I have to enlist in the army tomorrow.

{The Next Day at the army camp}

"Hyung!!!" I turned around to see Youngwon.

"Bye Youngwon."

"I'll miss you!!"

"Me too."

"Bye Dari."

"See you later hyung." I walked into the camp looking back and waving at Youngwon and David.

{Before the Meeting at the army camp}

"Youngwon, can you send this letter to this address?"

"Sure." Hopefully she will get it.

[Hyesu POV]

I sat in my room and stared at the panda Dari got for me. Was I too hard on him yesterday? I went downstairs and heard the doorbell ring. I went and opened the door.

"Hello! Are you Hyesu?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"I'm Youngwon! Dari hyung wanted me to give you this!" He handed me a envelope.

"Thanks."

"I'll go now!" I closed the door and opened the envelope. In there was a letter.

'Dear Hyesu,

                    By the time you read this I will be gone. I really hope you will wait for me though. I'll be back in

                    two years. I always wanted to tell you this for a really long time. I really loved you from the day I

                    spilled coffee on you. I hope you also love me too. I'm sorry for lying to you. I will think of you every

                    day. I love you.

                                          Your Love,

                                                         Lee Dari '

After I read this I started crying. I reached for my phone and called Dari.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Is this Dari's phone?"

"Yes, but he can't reach the phone."

"Oh, ok. Can you tell him I'll wait for him?"

"Sure."

"Thanks." I hung up and put the letter back in the envelope. I felt something heavy in there and took it out. It was a half of a heart necklace. I put it on.

'Dari oppa I'll wait for you.'

=================================================================

Yay! I finally finish this one shot!!

Sorry for taking forever!

Plz comment!