Will you forgive me?

It's You And I Forever [ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP] {CLOSED FOR NOW}

Hello! Sorry for not updating! This oneshot is for Pataco_95. The song for this chapter is 2ne1- Lonely.

========================================================================================================

"OMO!! I forgot to get a present for Yeonun!"

"It's okay Dara-unni you can get one tomworrow."

"But I don't what to give her Minji-ah."

"Ask Byunghun-sshi. He is her closest friend."

"Arraso." They walked into the classroom and walked to Byunghun's seat.

"Umm...Byunghun-sshi, Do you know what I should get for Yeonun's birthday?"

"Well I know that she loves Bigbang."

"Oh then I will get her their newest album! Thanks Byunghun-sshi!"

"Your welcome." They walked back to their class just in time before the bell rang.

{The next day}

[Yeonun POV]

"Hi Yeonun-unni!" I turned to see Minji.

"Hi Minji!"

"Are you doing anything this afternoon?"

"No, why?"

"I just wanted to know."

"Ok?" I walked to class to see Byunghun. I sat in my seat and turned around to face him.

"Yah! Do you know what today is?"

"No, What is it?

"It's my birthday!"

"Really? I didn't know."

"Liar! You always remember my birthday every year. Are you busy afterschool?"

"Yeah I have to help my mom with something."

"Oh, Ok then." The teacher came in and we became silent. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I walked into the cafeteria and saw Chaerin.

"Chaerin!!"

"Hi Yeonun!"

"Are you busy today?"

"Umm..yea."

"Oh."

"See ya later!" I walked around school until I walked into someone.

"Oh, Sorry."

"It's ok." I looked up to a girl I have never seen before.

"Excuse me, do you go here?"

"I just transferred here."

"So you must be new to the school?"

"De."

"Do you need any help?"

"Yes, I need to get to the office."

"It's in ffront of that big buliding."

"Oh thanks...."

"It's Yeonun."

"My name is Hyuna."

"Nice to meet you Hyuna." I walked off and saw Bom-unni.

"Bom!!" I ran to her but she ran away. Why is everyone ignoring me? The bell rang and we went to class. Class went by fast and soon the bell rang. I walked out of my class to see a balloon with an envolope tied to the string. I picked it up and read the letter.

'Come to the Gym at 3:00'

I looked at the clock and it was only 2:30. I went home and got dressed into a casual outfit. I looked at the clock and it was 2:50. I decided to go back to the gym. I got to school and went inside the gym.

"Hello? Anyone in here?"

"Happy Birthday!!!!!" I looked and saw all of my friends.

"Did you really think we would forget your birthday?"

"Well you ignored me at lunch Bom-unni."

"Anyways Happy birthday!" After we celebrated my birthday Byunghun sent me home.

"Bye Byunghun!"

"Bye Yeonun!" I walked inside my house and got ready to go to sleep.

{Next day}

I walked to school and was late to class.

"Ms.Kang! How many times do I have to tell you to stop being late!?!?!?"

"Sorry Mr.Choi."

"This is your last warning!"

"Arraso." I walked to my seat and sat.

"Class we have a new student."

"Annyonghaesayo! My name is Hyuna! I hope to make friends with you all!"

"Hyuna-sshi you can sit next to Mr.Lee." She walked to Byunghun and sat next to him.

"Annyong Yeonun-sshi!"

"Annyong Hyuna-sshi!"

"You guys know each other?"

"Well I saw here yesterday looking lost."

"Thanks for helping me Yeonun-sshi!"

"Your name is?

"Byunghun, Lee Byunghun."

"Wha! I never heard a name like that before!"

After that meeting, Hyuna and Byunghun started hanging out more and more.

"I can't believe that he would just leave you like that!"

"It's okay dara-unni."

"Are you sure?"

"If hes happy I'm happy."

"Alright." The bell rang and we went to our classes. I walked into my class to see Hyuna and Byunghun gone. After class we had a break. I went out to find my friends when someone grabbed me. I turned around to see Byunghun.

"Umm...Do you need anything?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Ok." We sat at a nearby bench.

"So how are you doing?"

"Fine you?"

"Good." I noticed that his hair was dyed pink.

"Did you dye your hair?"

"Oh, yeah. Hyuna said that it would make me look cute."

"It kinda does. I like your blonde hair better though. You said you needed to say something to me?"

"Yeah, I know I haven't been hanging out with you and I miss that."

"Ok."

"I noticed that when I see you being lonely my heart starts to hurt. I think I li-"

"L.joe!!! Let's go!"

"L.joe?"

"It's a nickname Hyuna gave me."

"I guess you will tell me next time?"

"Yeah." What was he going to say?

"Did you break up with your boyfriend?" I looked up to see a boy with brownish blonde hair.

"Excuse me?"

"Did you break up with your boyfriend?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Because you look sad so I thought you broke up with your boyfriend."

"Oh, What is you name?"

"I'm Sungjong and you must be Yeonun."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm in the class next to yours, I often hear the teacher yelling at you."

"Oh, Is this your first year in highschool?"

"De." The bell rang and we went to our classes.

{The next day}

I was walking to school when I heard someone calling my name.

"Yeonun-noona!!!" I turned around to see Sungjong.

"Hi Sungjong! Do you live around here?"

"Hi Noona! De! I live around the corner."

"Really? I never saw you walk around here before."

"I know, now we can walk to school everyday!" We walked to school when I saw Byunghun at the gate.

"Hi Yeonun!"

"Hi Byunghun." I took Sungjong and walked sround him.

"Noona, who is that?"

"Just someone I know." After that Sungjong and I became friends instantly. The school bell rang and it was time to go home. I walked to the gate and saw Sungjong waiting for me.

"Hi noona!!"

"Hi Sungjong!" We started walking home.

"Noona! I want to ask you something!"

"What?"

"I really like this girl in my class but I don't know how to confess to her without looking like a pabo."

"Buy a bouquet of flowers and just confess to her."

"Are you sure that will work?"

"I'm pretty sure."

"Thanks noona!" We reached my house and saw goodbye to each other.

"Oh I almost forgot. Noona here." He handed me an envelope.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. A guy told me to give it to you."

"Ok, Bye!"

"Bye!" I walked into my house and imdiately opened the envelope. It had a card inside and I opened it. I read the card.

'To Yeonun

                How do I express my feelings to you? I want to tell you all these things. I want to see you

               smile because of a things I told you. I want to confront you but when you are with another

               man laughing and smiling can I? I get angry when I see you and him walking together and

               waiting for each other. Do I have to get angry? I have been ignoring you for days and it's 

               hard not to go and see you. Can you help me? Meet me in front of Sarangbang Cafe at

               3:00. I will be waiting.

                                               Byunghun'

All this time he liked me? But he always liked other girls. I hurried to my room and changed. I looked at the time and it was 2:45. I walked to Sarangbang cafe and saw Byunghun infront of the cafe. I walked towards him.

"Hi Byunghun."

"Hi Yeonun."

"Do you need to say something to me?"

"I want to show you something first." We walked to a rose garden and looked at all the roses.

"Wha! These are all pretty!"

"I was walking one day and saw this rose grden and instantly thought of you."

"Really?"

"Yes, I wanted to give you something incredible for your birthday but I didn't know what so I bought this rose garden for you."

"Really? This is mine?"

"Yes, I want to say something to you."

"What is it?"

"I know I haven't been near you for a long time and I'm really sorry for that. Since I haven't hang out with you I realized something."

"What?"

"I like you. I've noticed I miss you and always want to see you. So will you be my girlfriend?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Yes."

He whispered in my ear. "I promise to make you happy everyday."

He hugged me then gave me a sweet kiss.

===============================================

Yay!!! I finally finished this oneshot!

I'm sorry for being lazy and not updating! Sorry for any mistakes!

Plz comment!!!