Our First Date

It's You And I Forever [ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP] {CLOSED FOR NOW}

Sorry for not updating as much! This oneshot is for Kay_tea114 Heres the song: IU- Good Day                                          *thanks to mrsjoker891219 for co-writing this oneshot for me:)*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[No one POV]

Chaeri looked through her closet for something to wear on her date.

'Aigoo' She thought. 'I have nothing that will impress him.' She looked at her calendar to see that she had two more days until her date. She sighed and went to bed. At the same time Taeyang was stressing.

"Hyung! What should I do??? Chaeri would probably laugh at me if I wore this."

"Youngbae, Calm down if she really loves you she won't laugh at your outfit."

"Help me Seunghyun Hyung!!!!"

"Sorry but I have to go since it's pretty late."

"Arraso....See ya."

"See ya." Seunghyun left Taeyang's house leaving a sad Taeyang in his room.

'What should I do?' He thought 'I want to have everything to be perfect for her.'

He sighed and went to sleep.

[Chaeri POV]

I got up extra early and got ready for work. I got inside my car and left for work. I got to the cafe to see Taeyang oppa in there already.

"Oppa!"

"Oh Chaeri. Annyong!"

"Annyong!, What are you doing here so early?"

"Oh, I couldn't sleep without seeing your face."

"Aww! Thanks oppa!"

"So how is work?"

"It's decent. How about you, is work ok?"

"Yeah, except the boss is really mean."

"Well I better go change in my outfit."

"See you later Chaeri!"

"See you later oppa!"

I got changed and went to the register to see Bom unni coming for work.

"Unni! Why are you late?"

"Shh! The boss might hear you!"

"Arraso!" Bom unni got dressed and joined me.

"Unni What should I do?, I have no good outfits for my date with oppa."

"Just wear whatever looks good, he probably won't care on how your outfit looks."

"Unni! You should help me pick out an outfit!"

"I guess I could help you."

"I'll buy you as much corn as you want!"

"Arraso! After work I'll look through your closet and pick an outfit."

"Thank you Unni!"

Work ended and we went to my house to pick out an outfit.

"How about this unni?"

(Outfit:http://blstb.msn.com/i/5F/FB4A5A7CA419079502AB735DC4F87.jpg)

"No, Something more feminine."

"Like what?"

"Like this."

(Outfit:http://prommafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/cute-date-outfit.jpg)

"Are you sure that this will look good on me?"

"Well of course it is in your closet, you have to had worn it once."

"Arraso, I'll wear it." She hung the outfit on her chair so wouldn't forget which outfit to wear.

"Thanks unni!"

"No problem!" She looked at the time and noticed that it had gotten really late.

'I should go to sleep so I won't wake up late.' 

She went up to bed and thought about the date.

______nxt day______

 

chaeri pov: 
:::
i woke up and quickly got ready for work. i should have called in sick or at least used my vacation day since my date with taeyang was today and i didn't want to work since my mind was stuck on him ever since he asked me out

                                                     :::flashback::::


i was walking home from love love cafe when i got a text from tae oppa.
::::: chae! do u want come with me to walk boss? he misses u :(


::::: aww tell boss I'm sry but i just got off work and I'm super tired mianhae


::::: he rilly misses u tho... and i havent seen u since monday


::::: fine but im only going since boss misses me ill meet up at the park:)


::::::: its okay ill pick u up im around the corner from your house

i waited till tae got to my house. it was 5:45 and mnet countdown was about air. i really wanted to watch it since beast was performing their comeback song<3 but i promised to walk boss:( so i waited for tae. the doorbell buzzed and i opened it to find taeyang with grocery bags in each hand.


" i thought we were walking boss?" i asked as he entered my apartment


"oh about that...daesung wanted to walk him instead. plus i didnt want u to miss mnet countdown. i know how much u wanted to watch beast's comeback performance." he said emptying out the grocery bags.
 

-right i bet u wanted to hang out with me-
 

"wats this for?!" i asked
 

"well i figured that uve been overworking yourself so i wanted to make sure you get a homecooked dinner instead of the ramen u eat everyday. so tonight im making kimchi fried rice:)
 

"komowa oppa!" i smiled
 

 

"you better be thankful. i only cook for people i care about. plus my cooking is to die for."
 

" well ill be the judge if that" i joked.
 

did oppa really miss me that much? it has been a while since i hung out with taeyang. ive been busy with school and work and oppa has been busy with his dance practices. oppa when i become rich and famous i promise to pay back your kindness.

so i sat on the couch and watched the other performances. they were okay but i couldnt wait til beast performed.

"paly oppa beast is about to perform. wats taking u so long?"

"arraso im coming" he held two plates of kimchibok in his hands. he handed me the plate. it was shaped into a heartx3, if it was as good as it smelled id force tae to make me kimchibok everyday. i was about to take a gigantic spoonful when beast came on. i could help but stare at my oppasx3


"wahhh! dongwoon got even hotter! how is that possible?!? omo the fanchants are soo cutex3
yoon doojoon! jang hyunseung! yong junhyung!  yang yoseob! lee kikwang!  son dongwoon!!" i chanted. 

 

" yah! eat it before it gets cold." he nagged.
 

"arraso, after they finish performing" tae frowned, leaving to room.
 

"o-oppa? are u okay?" i followed him onto the balcony.
 

"wat do u think?! i came all the here to cook for u after my dance practice and u dont even bother to eat it?! and then u get all fangirly over them." he shouted.

"m-mianhae oppa i was caught up in the excitement. i mean its beast!"

"whey? am i the only one like this?!?"

"oppa wat are u talking about?"

"do u know how hard it is for me hearing u fangirl over them like that. do u kno how long i wanted to hear you talk about me like that?" he paused, " i wanted to show u a side of me i never shown to anyone and u dont even notice." 
i didnt know wat to say so i just stood there like a pabo, convincing myself that this was probly a dream, no wait, definitely a dream. why would taeyang want someone like he when he can get any girl he wanted. i pinched myself, but i didnt wake up. crap. this rilly is happening.

"oppa, i never knew u thought of me like that. i always thought that u saw me as a lame nerd who fangirls too much. mianhae oppa... ive always liked you but i never had the guts to te--"
he pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around me.

" yah chaeri ah u didnt u tell me sooner? mianhae for yelling at you. im just tired having to hide my feelings towards you. whenever im around u i want to tell u how i feel about u but i never can." he let me go and looked at the stars for a few seconds, hessitant on telling me wat he wanted me to kno. he then turned towards me, "everytime im with you baby i laugh alot, such great humor and on top of that damn youre hot:) Even if I have everything in the world. If I don't have you, then I can't breathe. you gotta kno that ure the prettiest for me, I like you the best, you're the prettiest. You're the most important in my life."

 

" i-i dont know wat to say.." i kept my eyes on the ground, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. i mean what was i supposed to do?
 

"tell me that you will meet me at my apartment tomorrow at 7."
 

"o-okay" i stuttered. did he just ask me out on a date?

"umm...imma go now. ill call u tomorrow." he akwardly left the apartment.

[end of flashback]

"yah what are you doing? isnt your date with taeyang oppa at 7?" minzy entered the cafe.

crap....i was thinking about tae the whole time that i didnt even notice it was almost 7.

"oh minji-ah! i totally forgot about our date...ottogeh?" i grabbed my bag and left to home to get ready. I got home and got ready. After I got ready it was 7:30. I decided to walk there since his apartment was close. i got there and there was a sign with an arrow pointing up at the stairs. I walked up the stairs and went to the rooftop.

"Tae?"

"Hey Chae."

I looked at the candlelit dinner on the table and started at Tae.

"Did you prepare this?"

"Yes, I know hw you like my homemade food." We sat down at the table and watched a movie Tae was projecting on a wall.

We were eating and watching the movie and kinda talking. the movie ended and we sat on the ground with a blanket wrapped around us staring at the stars.

"Tae, you are a perfect guy."

"Thanks and you are a pretty lady."

 "I accept your heart Tae."

"You do?"

"Yes." I looked at him and he gave me a long and sweet kiss. We broke off the kiss and stared at the stars.

"Chaeri, you are my only star forever."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew! This one was kinda long. Hope you enjoy it!

Sorry for any errors!

Plz comment!