You Can't

Never Too Far Away

Jaejoong woke up a little late in the morning. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash himself. After that, he went out of the bedroom and he wondered why is it so quiet.

 

"Junsu-yah...." He called but no one answered.

 

He then walked to the kitchen. There, he saw a note placed on the table.

 

"Jae,

I checked on you on the bedroom but you're still sleeping deeply.

So I just wrote this note just for you to know that Yoochun and I already left.

There's food on the fridge. You can re-heat it if you want.

Or you can cook what you like to have for breakfast.

Don't stress yourself out, okay?

See you later. ^^ Fighting!!!"

 

Jaejoong smiled after reading the note Junsu left. He walked in front of the refrigerator and opened it to see what Junsu was talking about. He took the food and re-heat it in the stove. After about 5 minutes, he had his breakfast alone.

 

~~~~~

 

"Jaejoongie~" Yunho stirred in his sleep.

 

He pulled up and realized he had slept in the living room, on the floor. He remembered he had a drink with Changmin last night. He looked around and saw no one. He doesn't know when did Changmin left. He suddenly heard a loud knock on the door.

 

"Yunho," He heard Ara's voice. "Honey, are you there? Open the door. Please."

 

He doesn't know if he'll open the door or just let it be until his girlfriend got tired and leave. A few minutes more, he stood up and walked to the front door and opened it.

 

"Honey!" Ara hugged him tightly when the door opened, "What happened to you? Why didn't you picked up my calls? Huh!? I was so worried."

 

Yunho stood still. Ara felt that his boyfriend is not moving. She looked up at him, "Honey?"

 

"..."

 

"Honey," She shaked him a little, "What's wrong honey?"

 

When Yunho is still not answering, she slapped him on his left cheek. That woke Yunho up from his trance. He touched his hurt cheek and looked down on his girlfriend.

 

"I'm sorry honey. But what's wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" She looked at the table, "You even drink last night?" She huffed.

 

Yunho freed himself from Ara and walked to the living room to sit on the couch. Ara followed him and sit beside him.

 

"I- I'm sorry." He spoke.

 

"Come on honey. Tell me what happened." She said as she rubbed her hands on the mans' back.

 

~~~~~

 

RING RING RING ..

 

Jaejoong looked at his mobile phone and didn't recognized the number whose calling him. But he chose to answer it.

"Hello? Who's this?"

*Hi Jaejoong! It's me, Boa.*

"Oh, h- hi ma'am."

*Yah, I told you to call me by my name when we're not in the work.*

She chuckled.

"I- I'm sorry Boa. Hm..... By the way, how did you get my number?"

*I saw it on your resume. And I also asked Junsu to make sure.*

Jaejoong just hummed.

*Are you still in Seoul?*

"Uh- No. I.... I'm  here in our hometown."

*Oh, I see. So, how's your mother?*

"She's okay."

*Can I go there? I want to visit your mother. And also to meet your parents.*

Jaejoong cleared his throat with what he just heard from his manager.

*Can I?*

"U-- She's fine now Boa. I'm going back to work tomorrow."

*Really? I'll pick you up. Give me your address there.*

"You don't have to do that. I can take the bus."

*Hey, you're rejecting my offers huh.*

She said sounded like she's hurt.

"Um... I'm sorry. But really, I can take the bus."

*Okay, I won't force you anymore.*

"Thank you...."

*Jae, what's your favorite food?*

"Eh?"

*Your favorite food. I just want to know.*

Jaejoong gulped. 

"Anything spicy Boa."

*Wow! I like spicy foods too!*

"Really?"

*Yeah. Let's go out on your day off, okay?*

"Uh- I'll try."

*What 'try'? Of course you'll come with me if you don't want to lose your job.*

Jaejoong gasped a little. Boa giggled.

*I'm just kidding!*

"Oh....."

 

A few minutes later and they ended the call.

 

~~~~~

 

"I wanna break up." He said.

 

Ara stood up in shock, "WHAT!?"

 

"I'm sorry." Yunho said, head low.

 

"Did I do something wrong honey? What- Why? Why honey?" She said in the verge of crying.

 

"I can't tell you." He said shortly.

 

"What the !? Why can't you tell me? Do you like somebody else? Oh, no, don't ever answer that! Because you can't like anybody other than me!" She shouted before storming out of the apartment.

 

Yunho was left alone again, "Jaejoong..." He whispered.

 

Ara went back inside and shouted again, "You can't love somebody else Yunho! You're mine! You can't!" Then she walked out of the apartment for real.

 


 

 

Is this chapter fine ??

 

Ahahaha !!

 

I'm sorry for Go Ara's fans here ..

 

If there's any ..

 

^^