Shut Up

Never Too Far Away

Jaejoong is now sitting in the couch, watching television. When his mobile phone rings. He looked at the caller name, it's his mother. He immediately answered it ..

"Umma...."

*How are you Jaejoong-ah?*

"I'm fine, I'm fine."

*Yunho called here the other day. He thought I was sick.*

"..."

*What happened? Is he okay?*

"Uh- Y- Yeah umma. He's okay."

*You answered your phone, aren't you at work?*

"I didn't go to work today umma. I'm not feeling well."

*Omo! Do you have a fever? Where is Yunho? Is he taking care of you?*

"Don't worry umma, I can take care of myself."

*No you can't.*

"Umma, I'll get better soon."

*If Yunho isn't taking care of you, then WE will.*

"What? Are you -- Are you --"

*Yes. I'll go there with your appa.*

"Umma~"

 

Jaejoong is now nervous. His parents will come to their apartment. They didn't know what happened between him and Yunho.

 

"Oh no......." He mumbled and run to the bedroom to fix his things.

 

Before he left Junsu's house, he left a note on the table like what Junsu did.

 

~~~~~

 

Yunho is lying on the couch staring at the ceiling when suddenly he heard a loud bang on the door. He stood up and walk to open it.

 

"J-- Jae?" Yunho was shocked seeing the other man in front of him.

 

"They-- They're coming!" He said panting.

 

"Huh? Who?" He asked puzzled.

 

"UMMA and APPA!" Jaejoong shouted at Yunho's face when he steadied his breath.

 

Yunho widened his eyes at what Jaejoong said. They all but run around the apartment to clean. Jaejoong arranged his things back in his room. Yunho collected all the bottles of beer in the living room and threw it to the trash bag. After arranging his things, Jaejoong went to the kitchen to cook something. Yunho followed him to help. There's an awkward silence between them while they're preparing food. After cooking, they sat on the couch in the living room. Not looking at each other, not talking.

 

Yunho can't take the silence anymore took a deep breath, "Jaej---"

 

DING DONG ..

 

The doorbell rang ..

 

Jaejoong stood up and walked to the door to open it. Yunho left at the couch, sighing deeply.

 

"Umma, appa....." Jaejoong greeted his parents with a hug.

 

"Oh my Jaejoongie, how are you?" His mother asked worriedly.

 

"Hello uncle, auntie." Yunho greeted them standing behind his best friend.

 

"Jung Yunho." Jaejoong's father said sternly.

 

Yunho stiffened in his spot.

 

"Why aren't you taking care of my son? Huh?" The older man said.

 

"Appa, It's okay. I'm fine umma." Jaejoong said as he ushered his parents to the living room.

 

Yunho just scratched his unitchy head. When they're all sitting, Yunho excused himself to set the dining table before they have dinner. After a couple of minutes, they're now having their meals.

 

"Jaejoong-ah, how are you feeling?" His mother asked again.

 

"Umma, I'm fine, really. No need to worry." Jaejoong said, smiling.

 

"But you said you're not feeling well." She said.

 

"Um....... I got better now." He said to his mother.

 

After having dinner, his parents took a rest on his bedroom. It's getting late so they decided to head back to their hometown in the morning. Jaejoong is now washing the dishes.

 

"You need help?" Yunho asked behind him.

 

Jaejoong shook his head no.

 

/sighs/ "Jae, let's talk." The taller man said.

 

"I'm busy." Jaejoong answered shortly.

 

Yunho sighed again before hugging the smaller man from behind.

 

"Wh-- Yunho, what are you doing? Let me go." Jaejoong said sternly, not wanting to make a noise.

 

"I missed you. Don't leave again Jaejoongie, okay?" Yunho whispered to his right ear.

 

The smaller man shivered a little by that.

 

Yunho released him and walked out of the kitchen. Jaejoong released his breath that he's been holding while Yunho hugged him.

 

~~~~~

 

Jaejoong walked out from his bedroom. Obviously, he can't sleep there. His parents used his bed. He then decided to sleep on the couch in the living room.

 

He got surprised by the man sitting there.

 

"What are you doing here? Go to your bedroom. I'll sleep here." He said.

 

Yunho looked up at him, "You can sleep with me in my room."

 

Jaejoong knitted his eyebrows, "I'll be fine here." He pulled Yunho to get up from the couch.

 

/WRONG MOVE/ He thought. Yunho stood up so closed to him when he pulled the man up. The taller man brought his arms around his waist, face an inch from each other, eyes locked together.

 

Seconds passed ..

 

Jaejoong pushed Yunho before lying on the couch, "I'll sleep now. Don't you dare bother me."

 

Yunho then put his left arm around Jaejoong's shoulder while his right arm at the back of the smaller mans' knees, carrying him bridal style.

 

"Jung Yunho! Put me down!" Jaejoong said as he wiggled his body to get free from Yunho.

 

"Do you want your parents to get awake?" The taller man asked.

 

Jaejoong shook his head.

 

"Then shut up." Yunho said, smirking.

 


 

 

^^

 

How's this one ??