3rd Anniversary

Love You Forever

 

Jaejoong are taking a shower while Gyuri warm the food for brunch. She cooked the food when she arrived that morning.

It is normal for Gyuri to come to Jaejoong house since they started dating 3 years ago. Both of them know each other house’s password but Jaejoong never went to her house. It is just for emergency purpose. 

 

Both of them are having their brunch together. Gyuri bring out a cake.  

 

PGR: Oppa, happy birthday! And…. Happy belated third anniversary!

KJJ: Gomawo Gyuri-ah =)

PGR: Oppa, do you remember that night?

KJJ: I will never forget it… Hehe

PGR: What oppa thinking that you are doing? What if I say no!

KJJ: If you say no…. Hmmm… I never thought about that. No women ever say no when I ask them to be my girlfriend.

PGR: Aigoo… This oppa. You just had three girlfriends before and you expect all women will fall for you…

KJJ: I said the truth right? You fall for me…

 

Jaejoong pinch Gyuri’s cheek.

 

PGR: Oppa! I said yes because you propose me in front of everyone!

 

Jaejoong are laughing. How he missed making fun of her.

 

KJJ: Gyuri-ah.

PGR: Yes?

KJJ: Gomawo. For believing in me. For never give up on us. For waiting for me.

PGR: Hmmm…

 

After the propose incident, there had been chaos between the fandom. As usual, the girls will always getting more hates. Yes, it is unfair!

Thank God. It is just for a few months, the main reason is because all KARA girls have public relationship with hot guys. They deserve it! It became chaos because the guy is Kim Jaejoong. The delusion fans can’t accept the reality.

Gyuri is a very strong woman. She also has big fandom that back up her. Her friends and family always be by her side. Moreover, she is Park Hardship. She had been through many hardships.

Although few fans especially Jaejoong’s are not supporting them, its only few. Many people can accept it. And last month, was already their third anniversary.

 

KJJ: Although it’s already third, but how many times we dated?

PGR: We went to group date once. When I met your family once. You met mine once. And when I went to your house three times. Then after that, you went to army.

KJJ: Wow! You counted?

PGR: Of course. We only met few times that’s why I remembered.

KJJ: Nuna said that you met my family after I went to army.

PGR: Owh, it just one time. It was because I had work there. Just visiting them.

KJJ: My family really likes you. My father asks me when I will bring his grandchild.

PGR: Hahaha… Yes your family is nice.

KJJ: When my family can meet yours?

PGR: What?

KJJ: I said, when can I bring my family to meet yours?

PGR: Owh. I don’t know oppa. Appa are busy. He is now at Singapore, business matter. I will busy starting next week.

KJJ: Oh, I wish I can bring you to meet the lawyer now so that we can sign marriage document. We are officially married then.

PGR: Don’t do something stupid unless you want to be killed by appa!

KJJ: I know. I am joking.