Love You Forever

Love You Forever

 

After about 3 hours, the movie finish. A loud applause from the audience fills the cinema. The light is still off. Jaejoong phones vibrate. He still managed to check it quickly because he has to be at the front with other casts for some speech.

 

‘I really did enjoy the movie. Your acting was improved. Thank you for loving me.’

 

Jaejoong quickly stand up to search for her. The light is on. He smiled at her. Gyuri sat in between Seungyeon and Nicole.

 

The smile becomes bright. He misses her.

 

Before the conference and meeting with media as well as other vips, he replied.

 

‘I miss you, my love. Meet me after the conference’

 

Gyuri replied but he just managed to check it after the conference.

 

‘Please go to the party but don’t get drunk! I will wait for you at your house’

 

 


 

3 am

Jaejoong’s house.

 

When he opens the door, the light is off. He is searching for Gyuri and found her sleeping on his bed. She already changed her cloth with his shirt. She might feel very tired because Yoochun said that Gyuri probably had just arrived from Japan. She is not taking same flight as Nicole and Seungyeon.    

 

Jaejoong sit at the edge of the bed. He her hair. He kisses her.

 

PGR: Kissing someone without her permission is wrong.

 

Gyuri open her eyes. She saw Jaejoong giggling.

 

PGR: Why?

KJJ: But kissing a girlfriend without her permission is never wrong. I know you like it right? You want more?

 

Jaejoong moves close to her.

 

PGR: Oppa!

 

She pushed him then wakes up  to sit near him.

 

PGR: Why you are late?

KJJ: If I can, I want to go home straight but there are many people that I have to meet. Mianhe for making you wait.

PGR: It’s alright oppa.

KJJ: Gyuri-ah.

PGR: Hmmm….

KJJ: I thought you are not coming.

PGR: Oppa, are you jealous?

KJJ: No!

PGR: Oppa, you are jealous right?

KJJ: No!

 

Gyuri is laughing.

 

PGR: Oppa, you know right about me and Kisung-shi? We are like siblings.

KJJ: I know but when Nicole said that you went to meet him instead of me, how come I not feel jealous!

PGR: Aigoo…. My love is jealous. 

 

Gyuri is still looking at him. She knows that she can’t give him to anyone. She knows that they need each other.

 

Gyuri moves closely to him. She kisses him lightly.

 

PGR: Oppa, I Love You Forever.

 

Jaejoong kisses her.

 

 

 


 

 

‘I love you

More than anyone
I’m holding your hand
I can’t give you to anyone else’s arms
My heart cannot let you go’