Movie Premeier

Love You Forever

 

A week after their meeting.

Today is the premier of Jaejoong’s new film. He is now at the waiting room with other casts. Jaejoong is typing a text to his love.

 

‘My love, Gyuri. Are you coming? I know you are busy but I will be very happy if you can come. Owh, are you currently at Korea or Japan? I send this to both of your number. Just in case if you are in Japan and cannot come, I understand. Please don’t push yourself, have a good rest. But I really hope I can see you tonight. I Love You, Forever ’

 

During premier, they are many actors and actress who are coming. Jaejoong friends are also coming to give him support but the person that he really wants to meet is still not coming. The movie will start soon. Jaejoong check up at the guest book. She is still not coming. Jaejoong asked Yoochun who came with Nicole.

 

KJJ: Have you seen Gyuri?

PYC: No.

KJJ: Where is Gyuri?

JN: She didn’t tell you?

KJJ: Tell me what?

JN: You guys met last week right? I thought she already told you.

KJJ: Told me what?

JN: Gyuri unnie is not going to come. She went to UK. Today is Kisung’s final match. Mianhe oppa… I thought she already told you

 

His feeling… His heart feels really hurt that he really wants to cry.

 

PYC: Hyung…

 

Jaejoong walks away. He went to restroom. He cry………

 

Suddenly, his phone ringing.

 

Jaejoong’s Manager: Jaejoong-ah. Where are you? Please take your sit now! The movie will start in a minute!

KJJ: Yes, hyung!

 

He hung up and walk to his sit.

The movie start but his mind is elsewhere.

 

Why she did that to me? Jaejoong’s monolog.