Promise

Love You Forever

 

That evening both Jaejoong and Gyuri went to walk near Han River.

 

PGR: Oppa. Can I ask you something?

KJJ: You can ask me anything, my love.

PGR: Do you still remember your ex-girlfriend during your trainee days?

KJJ: Why are you asking?

PGR: I am just asking. No reason. Just curious. Do you?

 

Jaejoong looks at her. She is smiling. Jaejoong doesn’t want to hurt her but he also doesn’t want to lie to her.

 

KJJ: I do. But just remember her name and how she looks like at that time. Only that!

PGR: Do you still love her?

KJJ: Please Gyuri. Why you ask me this question? I don’t like it. It’s already past!

PGR: Mianhe… I just curious. Don’t worry oppa, we know each other past right?

KJJ: But still, please don’t mention about it anymore. We just have to talk about the future.

PGR: Mianhe oppa. I will not mention it again.

KJJ: Its ok Gyuri-ah. Let’s talk about other topic! I am going to start busy again. Tomorrow we are having a meeting regarding JYJ new album. We probably have fans meet. World tour on the unconfirmed-list.

PGR: Wow! You guys just being discharged but already get many works to do. Good luck then!

KJJ: To live =) How about KARA?

PGR: Next week we start working for our Japanese album. It has been a year and a half since our last Japan album. All five of us are going to produce this full album. Then, as usual, Japan tour concert!

KJJ: You guys are already grown up!

PGR: Gomawo… Oppa…

KJJ: Yes?

PGR: I want to say something.

KJJ: Please not again….

PGR: No… This is serious one.

KJJ: Ok then.

PGR: Whatever happens after this, whatever I said after this, I want you to remember this. That I trust you! That I believe in you! That I want you to be happy.

KJJ: Why are you being like this?

PGR: Just promise me that you will remember what I said today! Promise!

KJJ: I promise that I will remember!