Chapter 4: Soonkyu

Switched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "It's already 12 midnight! Where is she?" Taeyeon wondered to herself, lying in her bed.    "Finally going mental, Tif- I mean, Taeyeon?" Sunny smirked, walking into their shared room. "Sheesh, this is complicated," she thought secretly.    "Sunny bunny is a funny punny," Taeyeon whispered, giggling to herself.    "MWO?!?" Sunny rushed over to Taeyeon's side, checking her forehead. "You're not going crazy, are you? Please don't tell me Narsha switched you with a 5 year old girl since you hated Tiffany."   "I DON'T HATE TIPPANI!" Taeyeon exploded, scaring Sunny. "I mean, I don't hate her that much. Maybe just like to ."    "Sometimes you're sane, sometimes you're not. And then they wonder how I put up with you," Sunny rolled her eyes, rushing out of the room to escape Taeyeon's sudden bipolar personality.    ---------------------------------   "Yul, you ready?" the doe-eyed girl whispered.    "Always ready, twinnie," the dark girl answered back.    "ACTION!" Yoona half yelled in her quietest voice, walking over to Sunny and Taeyeon's room.    "Hey Yul, did you see the news recently? Didya know that there's been a series of murders lately? Apparently a gang is randomly pretty girls then killing them!" Yoona exclaimed, shouting just loud enough for Taeyeon to hear.    "OH YEAH! And apparently they like to target around here! So scary, I don't wanna go out..." Yuri pouted, giving a convincing act.    "Hey, where's Tiff in Tae's body, Yul?" Yoona asked, carefully pronouncing every word.    "I don't know, I heard her go out just now," Yuri acted out perfectly.    Soon, Taeyeon's door opened and she nearly banged into the YoonYul pair.    "YAH! KIM TAEYEON! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Yuri frowned as she jumped back in shock.    "Where are you going?" Yoona asked, still in character.    "Out," Taeyeon answered quickly, grabbing her coat.    "Careful unnie!" Yoona called, before the front door slammed.   "MISSION COMPLETE, YOON!" Yuri cheered, throwing pretend confetti into the air.    "Do you think she'll kill us for lying?" Yoona asked, suddenly scared of angry Taeyeon. It was rare to see that dark side of the normally cheerful dorky leader.    "Hey it wasn't lying. It happened! A looong time ago. Like maybe a few thousand years back? Plus it's not our fault she overheard us!" Yuri shrugged, pulling the girl towards their room.    "Come on, let's leave their magic to work."    ------------------------------   Tiffany wondered around the streets in Taeyeon's body, causing commotion as everyone rushed to see the "SNSD leader".   "Noona, could you sign this? I'm a big fan of you," a small boy rushed up to her, stunning Tiffany.    "They must think I'm Taeyeon..." She thought, struggling the hide her fear.    "Sure!" She smiled, closing her eyes a little more than necessary, a old habit in her other body.    She tried her best to sign the way Taeyeon always does, with the butterfly.    After the elated boy left, Tiffany pulled her coat tighter, hiding Taeyeon's long blonde hair.    She wandered past the busy street area and into a calm and quiet park. Careful not to ruin the serene moment, she walked towards a bench to sit.    "I wonder how long this will take. I wish it was all a dream. Maybe if I knew who you were, I wouldn't be finding love now," she sighed, reminiscing her past.    "Where are you?" Tiffany looked up, remembering someone she met during her last trip to Korea.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter