Final

Switched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Day 5, 4.15pm, Hyoyeon's house

"So I'm going to tell you today. Seo Joohyun, I like you!"

Immediately after she said that, the blonde blushed, hiding her red cheeks by burying her head into her soft pillow.

"Cute..." Seohyun giggled as she eyed the embarrassed dancer.

"I like you too, unnie." She smiled at the simplicity of her words. It wasn't that hard!

"Y-you do?" Hyoyeon raised her head, slightly opened in shock. "You're not kidding me?"

Seohyun wasn't sure why she suddenly became so brave, but when Hyoyeon tilted her head up, she leaned in and kissed her.

On the lips.

Hyoyeon was shocked for an instant, but she quickly relaxed into the kiss and responded, this time with more enthusiasm.

Their lips moulded and Hyoyeon's fingers found her way to Seohyun's head, interlocking them with her long brunette locks.

They broke apart, breathless from their first, but passionate kiss.

"Where did you learn that?" Hyoyeon frowned, touching her lips gingerly.

"I don't know, but I really like you unnie." Seohyun responded in her usual straightforward manner, making Hyoyeon laugh.

"Seo Joohyun, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked, and this time she wasn't even nervous.

"Will this kiss tell you my answer, Hyoyeon?" the maknae grinned and leaned in to initiate the second kiss.

Hyoyeon noticed that her girlfriend called her Hyoyeon.

No unnie.

And that she had started both their kisses.

Suddenly the maknae wasn't so innocent after all.
 



JeA's magic den, 5pm

"I DID IT. OK I FINALLY CHANNELED MAGIC!"

JeA opened her magazine and flipped it impatiently, wondering if she should just throw it at Narsha.

"AND I WAS TOTALLY CONCENTRATING. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY- MGPH-"

JeA had stuffed a whole apple into Narsha's talkative mouth, interrupting her speech (which she had repeated 8261718 times).

"Now can we continue learning how to channel more magic?" She sighed, placing a photo of 'inspiration' in front of Narsha to quicken the process.

Narsha squinted at the picture, but quickly turned pale when she saw who it was.

Her photo of 'inspiration' was definitely very 'inspirational'.

No, it wasn't Nickhun whom she loved dearly. It wasn't Minho, Yonghwa, or any boy either.

It was a picture of scowling Jessica Jung taken by sones.

Jessica Jung in Hellsica mode.

As an inspiration.

Suddenly Narsha was the most determined she ever was in her life.
 


Soshi dorm, 7pm

"Bunnyyy.."

"Hyominnieeee..."

"Sunny bunny wunny..."

"Hyo Minnie Minnie minn-"

"ARGHHHHH"

Sunny and Hyomin jumped cutely together, frowning at the culprit who interrupted their sweet session of cuddling.

"CAN YOU TWO STOP WITH THE LOVE?"  Taeyeon blew up angrily, her fingers curling with every cheesy quote exchanged.

"Taetae..." Tiffany whined cutely, hugging Taeyeon tightly.

Taeyeon calmed down and responded by giving Tiffany a quick peck on her lips. Soon, it escalated and the two were making out furiously.

"Whipped," Sunny whispered to Hyomin, sniggering.

Suddenly the dorm's door flew open and Taeyeon, who got the shock of her life, flew into Tiffany's arms like a frightened puppy.

"Unnie!" Seohyun beamed dragging an equally elated Hyoyeon with her.

"Seobaby you just gave Taeyeon such a big shock she ran into her wife's arms!" Sunny sniggered, laughing at the scene in front of her.

Taeyeon, who was still stuck in Tiffany's body, had jumped on top of Tiffany, who was in Taeyeon's body. Long story short, it looked like a midget carrying a taller midget,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter