The Welcomes Continue...

Eclipse Entertainment- {Apply Closed}

"Um...uh," the person that stood in front of the main lobby desk in the 'Eclipse Entertainment' buildiing began to say, but the right words alluded said person. The man sitting behind the desk just grinned up at the new member, "You must be the first member of 'Lunar', ne? Well Waehyun-hyung stepped into the back," the recptionist said.

The girl just nodded shyly her fingers running shaily through her long black hair that flowed over her shoulders. She adjusted the hem of her frilled white shirt out of nervousness as the recptionest had picked up the phone. She watched carefully as he spoke taking in everything he said, and when he hung up the phone she stood erect once more. "Well, Waehyun is expecting you, so just folllow the hall to the left of this desk, and that will take you to the studio rooms, and the first one on your left is the one that you need to go into, kay?" he asked.

"Thank you," she said, giving him a light bow before stuffing her hands back in her pockets and walking down the designated hall. The recptionest just grinned at her retreating back, and his eyes shifted to the door once more.

"Another one already," he sighed.

He was right however the next thing to come through the door was a male who looked to be in his late teens or early twenties, but definetely reeked of the vampire scent. The boy's hair was hanging in his face covering up one of his eyes, but his hair had a dull brownish-black look to it, and it was highlighted pure black in parts. "Can I help you sir?" he asked politely.

"Yea my name is Ahn Taehyun," he said, rather bluntly.

"Solstice or Lunar?" the reciptionest asked.

"Solstice Taeyun answered, his reply was delayed because he had to find the sheet of paper that had the group name on it. It wasn't his fault he forgot. He ewas a busy guy after all.

He nodded in response pulling several papers onto the desk, and going through them amazingly fast, 'Ah Ahn Taeyun, here you are. Yup you're in the reight place. Take the right hall, and the second door on your left is where you'll find the leader, and a group mate. have a nice day," Te receptionist said, flashing Taeyun an innocent fanged grin.

"Tch whatever," Taeyun murmured, as he walked away from the desk, and down the hall.

-x-

She was nervous that much was for certain as she walked down the hall. Her hands idly playing with the hem of herblack skirt she wore as she walked down the hall. So Yun Bok or Omma as she was sometimes let out a small sigh as she continued walking down the hall.

Here dark borwn eyes widening as she began to see the black and red doors on each side of the hall come into view. "He did say the first one on the right, right?" she asked herself, trying to recall what the nice reciptionest had told her.

She of course stopped in front of the first door on the right, and assumed that this was the right room. There was no voice coming from the room, but someone was obviously in there seeing as the slow melody of the piano was coming from the room. Taking a deep breath she grabbed the handle of the door turning it, and the person in the room must have heard here because the paino play had suddenly stopped.

"You might be?" the smooth and velvety voice asked.

Once the door was fully opened she gulped seeing the male that looked to be in his twenties sitting atop the very crisp white grand piano. His long raven locks covering part of his face. "I-I'm So Yun Bok or Omma, I'm a new member of 'Lunar," she said, trying to get over her shyness.

Waehyun's head snapped up and a very small smile was on the elder vampire's face, "Oh so you're the first female member of the group," he said, she nodded. "Well it's a pleasure to meet such a beautiful young lady," she squeaked as her hand was taken in his, and he pressed his cold lips against the back of her hand...very well mannered for a five hundred year old vampire.

"T-The pleasures all mine," she said, a light blush creeping onto her cheeks. This was going to take some getting used too.

-x-

Kuhwan and Jaejin were sitting at the table provided in the studio room when the door was rather abruptly thrown open. The leader of 'Solstice' looked away from Jaejin, whom he had taken an uncanny liking too, and now was staring at the new member that sauntered into the room. "Looks like I have a new little fish in my bond," Kuhwan chuckled.

Taehyun just walked towards the wordlessly and pulled out a chair before taking his seat. The auburn haired boy smoothing out the creases in his mult-colored sweat shirt that he wore. "What's your name?" his gaze shifting from Kuhwan to the black haired boy that sat across from the leader.

"Ahn Taeyun," he answered a slight smile managing to creep up onto his lips.

"Well welcome to the group," the elder of the three vampires said, giving taehyun a full blown grinn. "You don't seem like that talking type," he said offhandedly. The leader running his pale fingers through his hair. Kuhwan reaching forward and reaching for the glass of blood that Yuri had gotten him. "That hit the spot," he moaned, rubbing his stomach happily as he set the glass back down.

This managed to get a chuckle out of Taehyun. "No I am not that much of a talker, but I perfer it that way. Your just like a kid trapped inside an adult body," he jabbed, in a joking manner. A laugh slipping from his lips when he saw Kuhwan pout. "I never did get your names," he said.

"Kwon Kuhwan," the now grumpy vampire said, his arms still crossed over his chest and a pout on his face.

"I'm Cho Jaejin," the black haired boy answered, 'Nice to meet you," he said, a small grin on his face. taehyun just nodded in response as he slumped back into his seat.

Something occured to him then, "Where is everyone else?" he asked, a bit curiously. "Don't tell me their going to be later. Some reason I hate people that are late," he murmured. He reclined more in his seat, and let a sigh fall from his lips. It was true he did hate people that were late, but that was probably also a factor in why he never made friends easily. He'd scare them off before they got to know him.

"Don't worry their coming," Kuhwan answered, waving a hand at Taehyn lazily.

"Better hope so," he grumbled.

-x-

A/N:

Small intros because of the member count. I hope I got your characters close to how you imagined them. I shall suggest that you guys check out my new horror apply fic: 'Love Lure Resort' here is the linke:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34294/the-love-lure-resort-apply-horror-korean-reality-romance-supernatural-

Please do check this story out, and tell your friends about it. This is my first time writing horror, so please be easy on me. Although, from what I have read so far I am good at writing horror stories. Anyways I hope you guys like the intros, and that I got your characters down right. Again the intros are shorter due to how many characters there are. Enjoy!~