A Most Unlikely Welcome

Eclipse Entertainment- {Apply Closed}

"Waehyunnie!~"

The black haired vampire looked up from the book he was reading at the sound of his name being called. The voice still sounding like it was all the way on the other side of the 'Eclipse Entertainment' building. He wasn't alone for long, though,  before he felt a pair of arms drape themseleves over his shoulder, and a head was nestled into the crook of his neck.

Kuhwan was grinning into the other male's neck those dark black eyes glimmering with humor, "What I get no hello, or anything. Damn you really are the 'ice prince'," the leader of 'Solstice' said, pulling his head away from the other man's neck to give him a pout. "Aren't we supposed to meet the members today?" he asked, sounding somewhat excited.

"Ye," came the quiet response, and Waehyun had his nose stuck back in the book he was reading.

"Oh don't get all quiet on me now. Are you just sulking because Jjong had to go to Japan for a concert?" the older male asked, when he saw Waehyn flinch he had known he was right on the spot. "Don't worry hyunnie I'll keep you comapny," Kuhwan said, smirking as he plopped down on the black leather couch in the lobby of the building next to the leader of 'Lunar'.

The president had decided that instead of having the members that had made the cut come in for a baord meeting they'd just meet their leaders in the lobby of the building. This mostly being done so that each group could get to work right away. They were supposed to debut in the coming month, so the faster that got done with all the pleasentries the sooner they could get to work.

"Waehyun and Kuhwan-oppa, would you like something to drink?" a female staff member asked, the blond haired woman carrying a tray holding two glasses that contained a red liquid within them.

Waehyun glanced over the edges of his book at the woman, and reaching up with those pale slender fingers he took a glass worldessly before returning to his book. Kuhwan just winked at the girl before taking his glass. "Thanks sweetheart," he said, causing the girl to blush.

"You know if Jaeboom heard you say that he'd kill you, Hwannie," came a smooth and velvetly female voice.

This time Waehyun growled as the book was pried from his fingers, "Nice of you to visit us, Yuri-noona," the ebony haired male said, lightly sipping on his drink. The woman that stood before the two of them was a memeber of the nine member female group from SME, 'Girl's Generation' her name, Kwon Yuri.

"YURI!~" sang, jumping up from his seat rather quickly, and literally tackling the woman that had turned him, "Jaeboomie would never kill me!~ He knows what I'm like, and he ven told me that's one of the reason he loves me!~" the brown haired vampire sang happily.

A sigh was heard from the more mature leader between the two, "Kuhwan you are going to kill her one day if you keep jumping on her like that," he sighed, picking up his book from the ground.

Yuri giggled lightly before she literally threw Kuhwan off of her, and lifted herself back up to her feet. "I'm sure everything you just said now was a lie. I'm sure Jaeboom will love to hear this," she said walking off, and Kuhwan literally went pale...paler then normal for a vampire. When the 'Soshi' member looked out the door she smiled wider, "Looks like one of the members is here," she said, both leaders looked out the dor now.

-x-

The streets of downtown Seoul were bussling with people as per usual that time of the day. A small hiss slipping from his lips as the brightness of the sun was getting to him. Reaching up with a hand he pulled some of his blackish-brown hair back into a small pony tail if you could even call it that. A pair of reflective and transistion sunglasses covered his eyes.

He stood outside the 'Eclipse Entertainment' building a bit nervous to go in. He was surprised that he'd even made the cut for the all male group 'Solstice'. "Well I can't stand out here all day," he said, taking a step forward towards the double doors that led into the building.

However, he stopped reaching into the top part of the white t-shirt he wore pulling out a silver chain that had a ring attached to it. The male quickly dropping it, and the ring bounced off his chest a bit as he walked. He couldn't stare or bare to even look at that piece of jewelary anymore. It brought back to many memories...of things he wished he could forget.

Shaking his head he pushed all of those negative thoughts from his mind, and proceeded to walk into the building. He lowered the glasses away from his face clipping them to the front of his shirt, and his eyes widened. Okay so he had heard the rumors that the leader for both groups were hot, but that was a bit of an understatement.

Both sitting there on the black leather couch with one leg crossed over the other, and their arms crossed over those chest. "Anneyong," they both both spoke in unison, both leaders getting up from the couch, and lowering their arms to their sides.

"A-Ah...hello," he managed to say, suddenly finding his voice.

"I'm Kwon Kuhwan, the leader of 'Solstice'," the brown haired vampire said, intorducing himself formally. The usually playful and flirtasious of the two seemed to be more serious this time around then he normallyt was.

"I'm Park Waehyun, 'Lunar's' leader," the ebony haired male said, "Your name is?" he asked, offhandedly.

"Cho Jaejin," he answered, a bit breathlessly.

"Which group did you audition for?" Kuhwan asked.

"Solstice," the younger male answered. He jumped but it went unnoticed. The reason for the action was that Kuhwan's serious expression suddenly went to a lustful type of look. The leader of 'Solstice' merely appearing behind him out of no where, and patting his back once or twice before comeing to stand beside him, "Well welcome to the group my fine dead friend," Kuhwan answered, chuckling slightly.

Jaejin just nodded once letting a small smile slide onto his face. "DO you guys happen to have some water, or something to drink? I'm partched," he said, innocently.

The next thing he knew a femal staffer was standing beside him with that same tray of blood in her amrs, "You asked for a drink?" she asked, smiling as she stared at the boy's shocked face, "You know you're a vampire this shouldn't be surprising," she chuckled, handing him a glass, "Enjouy," and like that she was gone.

"Well considering I haven't been around many vampires in awhile I have to get used to things again," he muttered under his breath. He was curious now, was he the first one to show up? "Kuhwan-hyung, where is everyone else?" he asked, the hyun part automatically falling into place because he had a feelin that both vampires were much older then him.

Kuhwan just smirked as he looked at Jaejin, "You're the first one to show up my friend. They'll show up eventually, though, but until then why don't we get  to know each other," the leader said, as he began walking towards one of the halls that led further into the building, "Come along now," he said, "Oh and Waehyun if anymore of my people show up just send them back," he called.

"Araso," Waehyun murmured, offering Jaejin a small smile as the younger boy passed him.

-x-

a/n:

I know you all said that I should introduce all the characters for each group in one chapter, but that would be too cramped I think. Anyways this chapter is only introducing Jaejin, but the next chapter will reveal three more members, and a member of 'Lunar'. I have to say Jaejin and Kyashii's other OC that is in 'Lunar' were some very inspiring characters. Her application for these two literally blew me out of the water with all the deatil she/he provided me! I'm not saying tha6t I liked these two the most, but they were very inspiring. If anyone can guess what the ring is all about you get a cookie.

Also debut songs: Solstice- 'Again and Again' Lunar- 'Too Late'

Enjoy!~