Teaser # 1

Eclipse Entertainment- {Apply Closed}

Brand New Company Rising On The K-Pop Scene:

That is right everyone there is a new company making it's way onto the music scene, and the name of that company is 'Eclipse Entertainment' and they have two new groups that are gearing up for their debut in a couple of months. The names of the groups being named 'Solstice' and 'Lunar'.

'Lunar' is their six member co-ed group, and 'Solstice' is their six member male group. The leaders have already been choosen, and they are currently auditioning members for each group. Park Waehyun is the leader of 'Lunar' and the leader for 'Solstice' is one y man by the name of Kwon Kuhwan.

Anyway, these two groups have very similar music styles going from pop to electric hip-hop. These two groups are going to be a big hit in the K-Pop world, or so many think. They will be holding a press conference in two days, and everyone who is anyone will be there.

He smirked as he shut his cellphone that was hidden beneath the lond streched table that he was sitting behind. Next to him Waehyun was watching as people began to crowd into the square. Well the article was right a lot of people were here, Kuhwan thought.

"Put your phone away, Kuhwan!" snapped the president of 'Eclipse Entertainement', Hyun Sun Min.

Kuhwan just chuckled lightly as he slid his phone back into the pocket of the black skinny jeans he wore. The leader of 'Solstice' ran a hand through his medium length dark brown hair, and beside him Waehyun was just eying him suspicously.

Both leaders were surprised when they looked out into the crowd, and saw posters with their pictures on it. Where in the hell did they get pictures of both men shirtless. "Time to get this meeting under way," the president said. A roar of screaming started as the reporters were snapping pictures of them.  "Introduce yourself bboys," Hyun Sun Min said, gesturing to the boy's with a hand.

Both leaders stood up pushing their chairs back. "Anneyong," they both said in perfect unison. "I'm Kwon Kyhwan," the leader of 'Solstice' said, flashing everyone a charming smile.

"I'm Park Waehyun," the 'Lunar' leader said, offering a small smile.

Hyun Sun Min proceeded to turn his attention back to the crowd. "As you all know we are a very small company only debuting with two groups, but we're sure that these two groups will be a hit among you fans and other idol groups," the president said. "As for a debut date it will be in a couple of months seeing as how we are still auditioning people for each group," he said.

They sat back and listened to their president give his long and borning speech, and Kuhwan's head perked up when he asked if there were any questions. The president gesturing for the two boys to stand up again, and they did. "What is your favorite male and female K-Pop group, Kuhwan-oppa?" a girl in the front of the crowd asked, holding the mic to her lips.

He took the mic from Waehyun shot the girl a charming smile, and then answered. "Favorite girl and male group. Anio, that is a hard choice to choose from," Kuhwan said, "If I had to choose it would have to be 2PM for male group, and as for girl group its a tie between Girl's Generation and 4 Minute," he said.

"What about you Waehyun-oppa?" the same girl asked.

Kuhwan passed the mic to his partner. The black haired boy just let out a sigh offeriing yet again another small smile. "Favorite male group would have to be Shinee and favorite female group would have to be After School and their sub-unit, Orange Caramel," he said.

All of the girls squealed as they continued asking their questions to the two leaders. That was pretty much how the rest of the press conference went.

-x-

a/N:

Well here is a small teaser. Did it come out good or bad? Anyways, that give you a bit of insight on the two leaders. Waehyun the quite one and Kuhwan the very flirtaious one! Anyway, I hope you like it and enjoy the rest of the story that is to come.