Fear

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapters kinda a mash up of 2 couples. So yeah, enjoy!

 

"Fear"

Junho's POV

"Can you see her Hyungs?" Chansung asks squinting at the small figure with Wooyoung.

"Nah," I frown.

See, when Wooyoung finally dished her name and the promptly appealed to us to leave him with her... we didn't exactly obey. It wasn't actually my idea to spy; Taecyeon had seen Wooyoung walking (more like runnning) to escape school, and guessed he was going to meet Jieun-ssi. From then of course, we couldn't help it. And now, here we stand, practically hiding behind the bushes as Wooyoung goes for it. Though apparenbtly, we are more interest in the girl that captured our Wooyoungie.

We can't get a proper look at her from this safe distance, but I can already make out her petite features, her puppy dog eyes and round face. She definitely has the aegyo feature.

"Me neither," Taecyeon replies. "But from what I can see, she's cute."

The others nod in agreement.

"Wooyoungs perfect type then any one?" I mutter.

"Yeah," Nichkhun says thoughtfuly, "Cute..."

"Sweet," Chansung adds. "Obviously modest from the way she's hiding her face."

"Right Sherlock."

"Innocent," Jun confirms, ignoring me. "I've spoken to her a few times. I think she plays piano."

"So; she's sweet, innocent, cute and talented," Taecyeon adds. "I'd say that's basically everyone's ideal."

"Actually, I prefer-"

"We know," Taec interrupts me, and I just smirk.

"And one of the 'Ladies' as well, so they're not loud mouths," Nichkhun murmurs.

"Chill," I roll my eyes. "I doubt it's serious."

My comment is met by a range of groans, sighs and chuckles.

"Just cause your a player, doesn't make any of us one. Especially not Wooyoung," Jun shakes his head. "Did you see his face when he mentioned her?"

The others nod in agreement whilst I just deliberate.

"Plus they look good together, lucky sh*t," Taecyeon says, voicing everyone's thoughts.

"Guys lets leave them alone. I'm sure they've got a lot to talk about, and she's aready shy," Nichkhun says, as always being the sensitive one.

"You're too nice," I groan, but agree. We all glance once more at the couple, before leaving.

We all walk towards the gates, leaving them in peace. I turn once more to steal a glance at them. She looks up at him, blushing madly and a little flustered. His smile is hesitant. Not really the look of a smooth player. He looks sincere, but there's something else about both of their expressions. It... I don't know what it is. I couldn't put a name to it, but it felt like I was intruding. Shrugging, I sigh, feeling the urge to call Mihee... or Mina... No, Miha. Something like that.

I catch up with the guys, and we walk to the end of the road.

"So, Wooyoung looked rather cozy back there. Do you think they will go out?"  Chansung asks. I scoff.

"Wooyoung date for real? Come on guys he's in the prime of his youth, why would he date for real?"

Everyone looks at me.

"What?"

Taecyeon sighs.

"Guys I think our little dongsaeng needs to experience love. That is if he wants to ever be happy," his face was serious, with only a hint of teasing.

"Yah!" I exclaim. "What are you talking about? I'm perfectly happy now!" 

And it's true. Sure, I may not have a relationship or get all pukey like Wooyoung seems to be doing nowdays, but that's cause I don't want to. I don't see the appeal; I never have. Maybe one day I'll settle down; but I'm having way too much fun to even think about it now.

"Pfft, sure you are. Don't worry, you'll get it one day."

I look at Jun questiongly.

"When you find someone," he responds, making me scoff again.

"I have Mihe- HA. Miha," I correct myself.

Sielence, and confused expressions follow.

"... I think you mean Mihi," Nichkhun offers helpfully.

"MIHI! THAT'S IT, FOR FU-" I trail off as I see them judging me. "What?"

"Are you ever serious?" Chaungs asks, incredulously. "I mean, I'm all for stayng away from relationships, but you're drowning in flings."

"Mihi... is," I struggle, trying oto defend myself and failing.

"The head cheerleader?

"The one who got sent home for wearing a bikini to practise?"

"The chief slu-"

"You get the point," Nichkhun interrupts Taec.

I shrug. They hae a point, but we've only hung out a few times, and she's...

"A good dancer," I finish, grinning.

"It's been a week, you finished yet?" Jun smirks, making his point."

"Yah," I defend myself healf heartedly."There's Jungha too. That lasted like... two months?"

They all just raise their eyebrows.

"Three weeks," Jun groans.

"Wait, for real?" I count on my fingers.

"Leave it. He's just lonely, and doesn't want to admit it," Nichkhun shrugs. "Who knows? He may not have even admitted to himself."

"I don't think he even realises," Taec sighs. I look at them all shaking my head. "One day you're gonna take it too far, and you're going to fall."

"I don't catch feelings," I state.

And it's true. Heart-breaker though I am, never have I felt... well, felt with a girl. It's fun for a while but it goes stale. It always does.

"Cold," Nickhun raises an eyebrow.

"I am fine," I assert, groaning as I wonder where their brotherly concern sprung from. Just last week we were all at the club, and they seemed fine with Mihan then... or whatever her name is.

"Sure you are."

Without realising, we had gotten to the end of the road where the group splits. Thank god.

 "See you lot. And actually, I think it's about time I got another girl. It's been a week right," I grin, causing the others to sigh at my still arrogant and stubborn attitude. "Joke, wow."

Taecyeon ruffles my hair, causing me to yelp in protest.

"You'll get it one day dongsaeng," he snickers. "And when you do, I will laugh in your face, and remind you of this day."

"Hey, whatever old man," I grin at his 'wise' words. The others burst out laughing. He gasps in mock shock.

"Ah, our little Junho is so rude, is that the way you speak to your hyung? I should fix that, what'd you think guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter