Official Introductions and Musical Enticement

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Official Introductions and Musical Enticement"

Minjun's POV

I watch in amusement as the two stare at each other in disbelief, not even speaking. 

"Why are you here?" Seohyun-ssi asks, her eyes wide.

"Huh? No, my hyungs are here... what are you doing here?"

"My Unnies and dongsaeng are here! This is our bench... so what're you doing here?"

"Hyungs," he gestured in explanation, with a grin, and I get the feeling he knows exactly what she's doing here. "I asked what you-"

"Okay, okay stop winding her up," I call, taking control. "Seohyun-ssi is a lady, Chansung's our maknae. The great epiphany." 

They glance between each other again, Seohyun's mouth hanging open as Chansung chuckles at her expression.

"You're part of that group?!" Seohyun asks. Chaerin snickers beside me, and the others register what's going on.

"I knew you looked familiar," they say simultaneously.

"You didn't know Seohyun-ssi was part of the ladies?!" Junho sniggers. 

"For real dude? Do you live under a rock?" Taec adds, smirking whilst Wooyoung tuts and Nichkhun just shakes his head.

"I can't say I'm surprised. It's not like he pays attention to much, or take it in to be honest," Nichkhun grins fondly. It's true, Chansung doesn't get involved with girls much, and he wouldn't know about the craze for these ladies.

"Hyungs," he shakes his head.  

"It's true maknae," I shrug, as he whines more. "But then again, Seohyun-ssi didn't know."

"It doesn't surprise us either," Qian-ssi shrugs, smiling at her. "She doesn't pay attention, mostly in her own world."

"I'm guessing you know each other then?" Chaerin smirks, as the others come to the same realisation.

"We just met..." Seohyun says.

"I saw her epically slate a boys confession, so I decided I wanted to meet her." Chansung adds, grinning at the recollection, the others breaking out in laughter.

"Unnie!" Jieun giggles.

"Aw, not again Hyunnie!" Yoonah joins in.

"We told you, be nice. Just because we understand your innocent, doesn't mean everyone else does." Soeun grins.

"No, I didn't mean to..." Seohyun-ssi trails off, looking confused.

"Ah, its fine leave her. Seo-baby isn't one to be too mindful. At least she sees them off." Qian sends her a smile. 

"Ahem," Junho coughs. "Still here you know? Don't go into a girly chat or anything." The rest of the guys nod in agreement, and I'm impressed at how comfortable everyone is already with each other. Our personalities are quite compatible, I can see us being friends.

"Not that we don't appreciate your lovely selves," Junho winks, causing the whole group to either roll their eyes or giggle in amusement. Trust Junho, not being able to hold back the charm for long. He is the renowned player for a reason though.

"So as I was saying!" Chansung interrupts, claiming everyone's attention. "She dropped her homework, so I returned it and realised she was in my class."

"We went to class, and he annoyed me as he sat next to me, by whispering in the lesson," Seohyun adds bluntly, as the guys burst in to laughter, and the girls shake their heads. "What?"" she asks, confused.

As Chansung chuckles.

Seohyun blinks at him, before looking round the others innocently, not even realising she offended  someone. Somehow, her blatant attitude reminds me of our Chansung. He has the same honest charm, but he's more aware of it.

"Nothing Hyunnie," Yoonah giggles, whilst I stare at the dumb boy.

"Yah, are you just gonna stand there all day?" I ask. He hasn't moved since he's arrived.

"Sit down Chansung-ah." Wooyoung motions to the space between Jieun and Seohyun-ssi, the only space left. Everyone has their seats fully occupied, apart from her, with two people on each side. Even I'm sharing with Chaerin. This should be interesting. I look back to Chansung to see his face light up when he sees Jieun. Chansung has become quite attached to Jieun since Wooyoung made it official, and they are quite close.

"Jieun-ah," he smiles, enveloping her into a bear hug as he takes his seat.

"If you squish her, there shall be consequences!" Qian calls, watching the scene but smiling all the same. Chansung releases her immediately, shooting a  teasing look to Qian.

Yes, even though she isn't the violent one, she is very protective, and scarier then Chaerin. Not that Chaerin is scary.

All of us know Jieun pretty well by now considering the amount of time we spend around her, or hearing about her from lover boy. Especially Chansung, as he's finally found some one younger then him, so he's taken her on as a little sister. I guess we all have. After all, she is our Wooyoungie's girl.

"Hey Chansung-ah. These are my unnies by the way," she smiles.

He looks around the table, squinting at everyone's face. 

"I know none of them," he shrugs, stretching out casually.

"Aish," Wooyoung face palms at the boys lack of tact.

"Okay, time for formal introductions!" Yoonah announces before we can all attack our maknae. "Stand up and introduce yourself!"

"But we already know who's who... and we've met Wooyoung a lot." Seohyun says, confused.

"This isn't drama," Chaerin snickers playfully.

"Our maknae seems to be oblivious," I shoot back, mostly to disagree with Chaerin.

"Yeah, and I still don't know your relationships with my Hyungs!" Chansung adds suspiciously, again causing a chuckle to go round the group.

"Okay, we're in," Qian chuckles at the group as I nod.

"And say your subject too," I add out of curiosity. It is a performing arts school after all.

"Okay, we'll go first, right unnie?" Yoonah asks. Qian nods after a second.

"I'll start," she stands, and I again acknowledge her taking charge. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Song Qian, a prospective dancing major. Nichkhun and I have been friends for a while, and I know Wooyoung too."

"Yo Qian! I can't believe Nichkhun didn't tell us you were cool," Taecyeon announces, glaring at Nichkhun accusingly. Nichkhun just shrugs, and Wooyoung seems to find something extremely funny.

"I agree. But I guess I forgive you," I add, lightening the atmosphere. "Now let everyone else have their turn."

Since Soeun-ssi is on the left side of Qian, she stands next. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bows. "I'm Kim Soeun. I only recently met Junho, kinda ran into him actually."

"We're close," Junho pipes up, and Soeun rolls her eyes playfully.

"Oh and I'm in the theatre group."

As soon as she sits down, Chaerin jumps up eagerly. I shake my head, trying to control my annoyance.

"Yo, I'm Lee Chaerin, my friends call me Chae or some people call me CL."

I roll my eyes at her 'stage name'. Its all very well having one, but she isn't famous yet. She sends me a glare, continuing in informal speech. Rude girl.

"I like rapping, and I dislike Minjun. He's my music partner, unfortunately." 

I smirk at her comment, shaking my head at her childishness. "It's a mutual feeling." 

The others chuckle, whilst the girls just shake their heads used to her brash personality. She sits down after sending me a glare, uninterested now that her turn has passed. Yoonah jumps up, her hair swinging over her shoulder as she does so. 

"Annyeong, I'm Im Yoonah, and I too act in Soeun's class," she says in a rush, smiling brightly. "Me and Oppa..." I make a mental note of the 'oppa' as she trails off, unsure of how to proceed. 

The guys exchange looks, remembering the last time we saw them together. Yoonah bites her lip, glancing down to Taecyeon. He grins, speaking for her.

"That is not yet any of your business. Sorry guys, no official statement," he chuckles, pulling her back to sit down. I notice her warm smile, before shaking my head. They practically made it official just there any way.

I look around for who's next, but no one stands. We all glance at Seohyun-ssi, who is in her own world staring into space. Jieun elbows her.

"Unnie!"

Snapping out of it, she glances around, and I smile at her confused expression. Finally standing up, she speaks. 

"Annyeonghaseyo," she says, bowing seriously. "My name's Seohyun, I study music; singing mainly. Chansung and I don't have a relationship. He sits next to me in math."

Everyone laughs at her head on approach, whilst she just sits again.

"Noona,  I thought we were friends!" Chansung facepalms.

"No we aren't. I only met you an hour ago," she says, blinking innocently. "And why do you keep calling me Noona?"

"Because." Chansung states, egging her on. The others chuckle. Wooyoung interrupts them.

"Yah yah shut up!" he grins, shooting Jieun a smile, as she stands slowly. I glance over to her, noting her small familiar figure.

If theres one thing we've learnt about her, is that she's shy. Not at all like the girls Wooyoung's dated so far. Even though I knew he claimed to like sweet, soft speaking girls, a part of me thought he'd eventually end up with a school queenka. I could never have seen his previous dates as anything to do with me, but Jieun has already claimed a spot as my little sister, almost immediately. The ladies group are boldly strong, but it seems the maknae, our little Jieun, is an exception. She's incredibly courteous, always aware of other people's feelings. She tries her best to make everyone happy, even without realising. She is indeed, selfless and kind. But theres also a sense of knowing to her. She assesses situations very well, I can see her continuously doing so. Jieun is careful of every word she speaks, even when expressing her opinion.

My random train of thought is broken as Jieun speaks in a soft voice. 

"You already know me... but I suppose I should say it too," she takes a deep breath, bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jieun. I too study music. I play instruments, and may sing pretty soon." she sighs, glancing at Wooyoung who just smiles, before prompting her to go on. "Oh yes, and I'm..." she falters. The girls exchange smiles at her shyness.

"Yes?" Wooyoung teases.

"Wooyoung oppa is..." she struggles.

"Do go on," Junho smirked.

"I'm dating Wooyoung," she finally manages, eyes on the floor, but we can all see her cheeks flaming red as I chuckle. I see Wooyoung's smirk, as he pulls her back down beside him. 

"O-okay then, that's all the girls..." Junho grins, shooting the couple an amused look.

"Your turns!" Yoonah smiles. 

Following the ladies examples I stand first.

"Kim Minjun, leader and eldest, but call me Jun. I study music, composition and vocals mainly," Now the interesting part. I purposely use her name Chaerin, as we are by no means friends, nor will I ever call her Chae. "Chaerin is my annoyance, and I am burdened with the task to babysit her for the next few weeks, as the teachers cannot handle her. Luckily, I got her." I smirk in victory as her face turns a dark shade of red.

"I AM NOT A BABY!" She yelled, standing up. "AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE ME?!" 

I smirk at her reaction, and glance around the group who are all either laughing or backing away from Chaerin.

"You'll have to excuse me. Chaerinnie is throwing a tantrum, I think she needs to nap." I bow in thanks, to a fit of laughter. I turn to a now seething Chaerin.

"What did you say?!" she asks menacingly. I throw her a look. She has to know by now that doesn't work. 

I place a hand on her shoulder.

"You, sit down," I push her down to the bench, so she's seated again, before taking a seat too. She opens , but closes it, instead turning to face away from me. I won again. I turn to the others to bow at their shocked but amused faces.

"You need to teach me how to do that!" Yoonah exclaims. "Unnie is always freaking out for no reason!"

I just shrug smugly as the others react similarly. After everyone calms down, it's Nichkhun's turn.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Nichkhun," he smiles charmingly, and I can almost her the swoons he normally gets for that, being the fan proclaimed 'face' of the group. "I take music; playing guitar and piano and I sing a little." I roll my eyes at 'a little'. Sure, his voice isn't a massively strong and powerful one, but rather a smooth consistent one, making every girl in this school swoon. True, he isn't completely confident with his voice, but that's just himself. To be honest, Nichkhun is the true 'gentleman' of the group, kind, responsible and confident but not assertive, the kind of guy girls hope for to sweep them off their feet. Some times I have to remind myself I meant to be the most mature, as he's the responsible one. He'd be the sober one driving us home if we all went to the club. A little too self sacrificing, especially regarding Qian...

"Qian and I are really good friends," he smiles at her, as she smiles back at him. Somehow, I can feel something more then friendship in the air. He may not have told me everything, but I'm not that stupid. Her boyfriend left to go and study, the whole school knows this. He likes her, I can tell, as she likes him. And yet, nothing. What else could it be? He's waiting for her, for him, so she can choose.

Yeah, gentleman.

Taec stands as Khun sits down again. 

"The names Taecyeon," he says dramatically, as usual making a comedy out of everything, often unsuccessfully. "Ok Taecyeon. The others call me Taec. I'm a music student and I rap. I do act as well, but on the side... meaning I'm not a direct student in the drama club. But I do theatre class in school." Taec's not the type to do extra curricular clubs, and as well as there being a class, you had to be part of the club if you only did theatre. But as he does music too, so it isn't required he attend the club that Soeun and Yoonah must do. Which is why he isn't in the musical.

"You should come oppa!" Yoonah pouted.

"Musicals? Not my thing. But rapping... yes, that's for me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter