Noona

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Noona"

PART 2/2 DOUBLE UPDATE - Chanseo at last, featuring taecyoon...

Taecyeon's POV

I tap my foot, impatiently on the concrete, watching the 'ladies' discretely. Well, watching the only three that are here. Just so happens that one of the girls that is missing, is also the one I'm looking for. The others are here, all except Junho.

It's been almost a week since I found Yoonah. A week since we've spoken. Sure, we've smiled in the corridor, acknowledged each other, but that's all.

And that's not enough.

I've been interested in this girl since middle school. That's a long time for a simple attraction. I'm not usually one to chicken out, or be shy, so I'm not going to any more. I like Yoonah. I think she likes me. Today is the day that I take action.

Well, it would be if she was here.

"Hyung, where are the others?" Chansungs voice broke my train of thought. 

Rather then standing in our group of six, a few of us were preoccupied. Wooyoung and Jieun were together, on the other side of the school grounds. Junho is just a lazy sh*t.

"You already know where Wooyoung is," Nichkhun sighed. "Junho's always late, Minjun's practising."

"I heard my name!" A voice calls from the left. We all turn to see Minjun coming towards us, a massive grin on his face. We all grin back, greeting him

Minjun and Chaerin were off brain storming before school. There's still three months left until the showcase, but they're getting serious. Junho and Wooyoung already have a choreographed dance, with a few others. Nichkhun and Minjun have partners. So that leaves me and Chansung. We might do a rap or something. I'm not too bothered, since theres a few things we could easily pull off. I'm sure I could get in with the theatre if I wanted to. 

Chansung's more reluctant then me. Even though hes loud and annoying in person, he can also be shy. God knows how.

Nichkhun chuckled, glancing toward the ladies. Yeah, he's definitely looking at Qian. And I can tell she knows. Those two really have chemistry... it's a shame they aren't together.

"How'd it go?" I ask, as he grins widely.

"Great."

"I'll assume that means you annoyed the sh*t outta her," Chansung interjects.

"Nah, more like constantly fought until I won and she shut up."

"You won!" I feign shock. Chaerin is one stubborn girl. She's always gets her way; the whole school knows not to take her on.

"Yeah," Minjun grins. "But we haven't made much progress on the song. The girl is too lazy for her own good. She thinks just cause I'm there, she doesn't have to do anything other then boss me around a bit."

They carry on talking, and my gaze drifts over, just in time to catch a figure walking toward the ladies.

Yoonah... at last

As they speak, I hold back a sigh. It's too late to approach her as Yoonah goes and stands next to the others. I can't exactly just approach her now, nobody will let me be. 

"Good luck with that," Nichkhun chuckles. 

"Not funny," Jun sighs, sadly. "Why couldn't I get put with some one else?"

Just as he finished his sentence the first bell rang. We don't usually move until the second, but I had to be in class early today.

"Later," we split, Chansung walking with me since we're in the same direction. I stop suddenly, as Chansung watches me, eyes narrowed. I turn to wait until the others are completely out of sight, before glancing forward again. I squint my eyes at the figure up ahead. 

Yoonah?

"You. Got to class, and shut up," I command Chansung.

Chansung follows my previous gaze and his mouth hangs open.

"Hyung... your going to Yoonah!" he shouts.

"Shut up," I chuckle, smacking him on he back of his head.

"Oh wow."

I chuckle, pushing him in the other direction. "Leave you Hyung to do his stuff."

He glances worriedly at me, before stalking off. I laugh to myself, turning back to Yoonah's distant figure.

"Yoonah!"

She turns, recognising my voice. I finally catch her up. Her features glow as I approach her, and I realise she's not wearing as much make up as usual. I scan her face.

Beautiful.

"Hi," she smiles, as stand in front of her. 

"Hey," I grin. We stand there for a second, just smiling like idiots, before i clear my throat. "What class you heading to?"

"English," she states.

"I'm going that way. I'll walk you there."

She nods, and we set off toward the building. 

"So, how are your injuries," I ask, glancing down to her bandaged sections. 

"Much better thanks to you... my elbow's basically healed."

I smile at this bit of news. "Good."

I rake through my mind, trying to think things to say as it starts to grow awkward.

"The show case," I say, it being the first thing tat comes to mind. "How are your preparations going?"

"Good actually... I'm one of the leads for the theatre production, as well as Soeun."

I nod. Of course she would be.

"How about you?" she asks.

"Ah well," I scratch my neck. "I haven't really started."

"Figures," she grins. "Tick tock."

"Don't worry about it. I can always just team up with one of the others," I grin

She returns my smile. "Or you could beat up the production managers."

I laugh at her reference. "Clever. But as amazing as I am at that, I don't just show off my skills to just any one."

"I find that hard to believe," she says, sticking out her tongue.

"Ha ha."

I held the door for her as we reached the school entrance, before following her in. 

"But seriously, thank you for everything," she smiled, as we neared her class room.

"Stop thanking me," I grin. "It's fine."

"I wish I could do something to thank you," she murmurs.

"Hm..." I pretend to think, as we stand in front of her class room, facing each other. "There is one thing."

"Really? What?"

I spot her phone in her skirt pocket, and quickly pull it out. She watches me, raising an eyebrow. I quickly note her number. Tucking the phone back in her pocket, I glance back up to meet her gaze. She smiles at me. That's when I'm sure.

I analyse her eyes quickly, before making the next move.

* * *

Yoonah's POV

He shoots me a grin, slipping my phone back into my pocket. I smile.

 I see what you did there. Smooth. 

I open my mouth to speak, but freeze as he ducks his head down to mine. He gazes at me for a second before pressing his lips to my cheek. It only lasted a second, but it felt like time stopped. The peck was so soft and gentle, contrasting with his personality and looks. But it was perfect. For the first time ever in the presence of a boy, I feel my cheeks warm. My pulse thudded, so loud, I was worried he could hear it. He pulls away, and I stare at him in wonder.

"I'll call you," he winks, and my face breaks into a smile. He strides away, as I watch him. 

It's strange. Up till now, it was different. But not that much. I've been with boys, all kinds, even players. I'm not stupid enough to get played, and I never stayed with any of them or got serious. Call it research. I thought I'd found every type of boy there was, ever type of manner, mind set and feeling. And yet, even when I thought I had him figured out, he did this. With one move, he made my heart race, my breathing speed.

I already knew he was something special. I already knew this time my feelings were genuine. I just thought I'd figured him out. I was wrong. I never thought one boy could have so much control over me. This is turning into more then a crush.

I think...

This could be what I've been searching for...

* * * *

Chansung's POV

"Whipped," I mutter, still stomping my way to my class. "Whipped sod."

It's not fair that he chose his life long crush over me... is it?

Well, I hope hyung gets this girl. I think he deserves her... after all the waiting he's done. He's moped like some drama character for long enough. I think she likes him anyway...

I'm going to math. Brilliant and amazing math. NOT. I should skip... maybe bash the teacher on the back of the head and run... now that's a perfect idea, due to my awesome Taekwondo skills. I'd say a flying kick to the head-

My ingenious planning is suddenly interrupted as I hear voices. I look around, but this corridor is empty. But I'm coming up to a turning. I listen harder, as the voice sounds slightly familiar. It's two voices. Deciding to spy I stop my footsteps, changing my direction.  I turn the corner in the opposite direction, to see a girl and a boy talking. The girl is facing the other way, down the corridor, so her back is to me. But since the boy is facing her, I can see him. He isn't looking at me though, his eyes are fixated on the girl. I've seen him around a few times and he's in a few of my classes. What are they doing? It's almost first period.

"...so would you like to go to a restaurant?" I heard the boy ask, stuttering slightly.

Ah, waee?!

I stand there awkwardly, not sure whether or not to walk past. I can't just walk into the scene, like "Excuse me good sir, can I just get past? Yes, I know your making a potential life changing confession that is taking up the whole corridor, but I really need to get to math."

"Go to a restaurant?" A soft voice asks. "What for?"

The boy stands there, a little shocked. "Well... to eat."

"But I'm not hungry..."

Wow, harsh. But funny. If the hyungs were here, at least one of them would shout 'BURN!'.

"Huh?"

"Plus we're in school. I'm not skipping school."

Wait, why does she sound so honest?

"Um... whaa?"

"But you go ahead and eat... I've got to go to lesson now. Have fun." The girl says patting his arm, before walking around the boy and walking off, leaving the him speechless.

I grin at his expression, before getting a glimpse of the girl as she walks further away from me. I don't see her face, as she skips away in the other direction. The boy slowly starts walking, his mouth hanging open and I turn to watch the girl. But as she skips off, something falls from her bag... a sheet of paper. I shoot the poor guy a sympathetic nod, before rushing over to catch up, collecting the paper on my way.

"Hey! Wait here, I got your... paper!" 

I manage to catch her up, as she turns to face me curiously.

"Yes?"

I hold out the sheet of paper. "You dropped this."

She takes the piece of paper, studying it whilst I... well, study her. She really is pretty. Her deep brown eyes are cast down, widening innocently, as she presses her pink lips together. Her hair is light brown, but tied into a cute side pony tail. She has no make up on, but her face somehow glows naturally. 

"Yeppuda~" I murmur.

"How?" She replies, glancing up to me.

I pause. That wasn't exactly intended for her hearing. Still, her answer makes me curious.

"What do you mean how?"

"Well, people say that a lot. But wae?"

"You have nice features... big eyes," I say immediately, scratching the back of my neck sheepishly.

She nods. "I see... well, you're very tall." 

"Yeah," I grin, dropping my hand.

"And thank you," she smiles, walking off. I blink at the space she was, not registering her departure. I turn and jog up to catch her up.

"Hey wait!"

I see her stop again. "Yes?" 

I study her for a few seconds. "Aren't you in my math class?"

She pauses, seeming to realise this herself. "Yes, I am."

"Let's go to class together then." I grin, trying not to laugh at her straight forward approach... she's interesting. Not like the girls I've met throughout high school.

"Okay," she says, unaffected. 

We start walking and she seems in a world of her own, skipping cutely. 

"So, that guy back there... that was funny."

She turns to look at me. "Hm?" she asks. I snicker at her ignorant expression.

"You know... the way you rejected his date."

"... Date?" she asks, her eyes widening. "Oh, so that's what he was saying..."

I look at her bemused. What's she talking about? She didn't know?

"Yeah, and you said no."

"No... I didn't know." 

I stare at her expression. She didn't know.

"Then why'd you reject it?" I ask, not sure of her statement.

"He asked me to go out to eat with him... I'm not hungry. We're in school. Why on earth would I accept?" She asks, he eyes widening innocently. 

I frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter