The End

A Marriage with Exo's Suho

--guys im so sorry for not updating for weeks :( i was trying to put mor efeel into the chapter but i guess i . :( PLEASE ENJOY!

 

Sullhee's P.O.V

 

 

I looked to see the owner of the hand at the light switch.

Only to find out it was Hyomi.

I was disappointed a bit.

Isn’t this the part where the knight in shining armor rescues and poor damsel in distress? Moreover, isn’t this where they live happily ever after? I guess there’s just no knight…

“Figured you’d be here.” Hyomi said.

I just sat there, looking up at her.

“You know, I think the person that was with Jae Jung that time wasn’t him.” Hyomi said sitting down.

“I know.” I whispered. There were a few minutes of silence before I broke down.

“I was so stupid. Why didn’t I listen to him first?” I cried.

“I should’ve let him explain rather than make a fool of myself.”

“He didn’t deserve the way I treated him. How could I throw a guy like him away?”

I kept sobbing and Hyomi kept patting my back.

She pulled out a piece of paper from her jeans and handed to me.

It was an address.

“What’s this?” I asked her.

“Your happy place.” She simply said before walking out.

 

I was in front of a small warehouse.

Uh… Happy Place? Maybe she led me here so I could think.

Yeah. Maybe she did.

I went inside the warehouse.

The moment I turned around there were post its everywhere.

 

There was a huge wall full of post-its.

Even more post its and memos on strings latched across the room.

What is this?

I plucked one post it from the string near me and read.

Tears suddenly threatened to pour from my eyes as I read.

 

Sullhee-ah, have you been well? I missed you these couple of weeks. –Suho

 

I read the post it’s as I passed by.

 

I couldn't sleep so I’m writing to you. I wish you’re sleeping okay. –Suho

 

I made seaweed soup today, I remembered you instantly. –Suho

 

I haven’t slept in a while. I worry about you. –Suho

 

All I do is think about you. When will you come back? –Suho

 

Will you ever come back? –Suho

 

I miss you. Please come back –Suho

 

I’d do anything for you, I love you. –Suho

 

I couldn't take reading anymore and collapsed right there.

I was sobbing at how he put all this effort and all of this for me.

Then I heard it, it made me cry more but also soothed me at the same time.

 

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
you were standing in front of my desperate self and praying

Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

 

Suho? Was he here?

“Suho?” I asked aloud.

Then Suho appeared.

 

To your world Yeah taken by the soft wind,
you asked me brightly Where I came from to your side
and I told you that it was a secret
wherever we walk together 

Wherever we go, it’ll be heaven

 

 He was holding a big bouquet of flowers and looked at me with sad eyes while singing.

He was walking towards me while singing with his angelic voice.

Then he said something that made my heart clench.

 

“Love suffers long and is kind;

 Love does not envy

 Love does not parade itself, is not puffed up

 Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, and thinks no evil

 Does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth

 Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things.

 Love never fails.”

 

AUTHOR’S P.O.V

 

When you heard those words, you couldn't hold my tears back.

You melted, who wouldn’t? The person you love your whole heart saying those to you.

He stepped closer holding the bouquet of flowers, Suho felt nervous.

What if she rejects me? I really need her. I love her. I can’t live without her.

 He just summed up his courage and poured out the things he’s been yearning for you to hear.

“Choi Sullhee, I will love you with my whole heart, with my whole life, with my whole soul.

 No matter how stubborn you get I will continue loving you that way. I won’t ever leave you. I won’t ever go away, even if you make me.

I’ll stand by you for the rest of my life, for the whole eternity. You are my life, my whole world, my everything.

I’ll give up anything just to make you smile. These past few days have been hell for me.

I thought you didn’t love me anymore, I thought we were gone. I just hope I’m right.

 I just hope you still do. That there’s still us.  So,” Suho knelt down in front of you, handed you the flowers pulling out a small box, and opened it to reveal a simple but beautiful ring.

“Will you, Choi Sullhee, marry me and live the rest of your life growing old with me?”

Those words, if only you could repeat time, you wouldn’t mind repeating those words over and over again.

You live him, He loves you, you’re meant to be. So will you say yes?

HELL YEAH. You leaned in and pulled Suho in a kiss that you both have been yearning for.

“I love you.” Both of you said. Suho wiped the tears off your face and kissed each of your eyes.

“I promise, never again will I make these beautiful eyes cry because of me nor any other person or thing.” He said as he pulled you in a tight embrace.

You put your forehead against his, the tips of your noses touching, and stared into his deep brown eyes.

“I can’t believe I just agreed to marry the most stubborn, devilish, selfish, cocky cold and stupid man in the whole wide world.” You said making both of you laugh.

“Not to mention, having the sweetest, most caring, loving, kind, smart, funny and most handsome husband in the whole galaxy.” You added as you pecked his lips.

This is what felt right, you in Suho’s arms.

“I love you, Sullhee, don’t forget that.” he said holding you tightly.

“I love you too. ‘Til the end of time.” You whispered as you embraced each other.

You sighed in relief. You were back in the position you wanted to be in.

You knew that this was right; you knew that this is where you were meant to be.

And this time, you know that you’ll be here for as long as you both shall live.

 

--im sorry if i dissapointed you guys! :( it didnt end with that big if a bang but it should do right? :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC I SO APRECIATE IT! T__T I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT HURTS FOR ME TO END THIS FIC :(

BUT THERE'S STILL A SPIN-OFF FIC! :D

Check out my other fics:

My Kris fic, My Luhan fic [Oneshot] and my Baekhyun fic! :D

Im also co-authoring this fic!

 

THANKS TO YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU SOON!