Fourth

my cupcake Girlfriend

 Dila went to her new house and open it. It was unexpected thing appear in front of Dila's eyes. *Bwoh??! Is this for real??*, she asked herself in disbelief. She shut the door immediately and went out again. She scanning the home number and it was the same. *Is there anyone else live in here?* Then, she go to the security guard and asked him.
 
 
"Annyeong ajeossi!", she smile and bow at him.
 
     "Nae!~ Annyeong agassi. Is there anything I can help you?", he laugh then smile and bow back to Dila. *Haha~ This girl not really good in Korean. I am not that old to be called ahjusshi.*
 
"Dae!~ I need to know is there anyone live in apartment 254?", she asked him politely but in curiosity.
 
     The security guard look at a big red book on his table. "O~ Apartment 254?", he asked Dila.
 
"Nae!~", she answer him immediately.
 
     "Dae!~ There's someone live there but still not move in yet. Her name is Miss Kim Dila Jobs.", he smile at Dila as he finally get the answer for her.
 
"O~ But why are there furniture in that apartment?", Dila asked him.
 
     "O~ Are you Miss Kim Dila Jobs agassi?", he look up at Dila face.
 
"Dae!~"
 
     "Aigoo!~ Pabo-ah! You forgotten me already?", the security guard tap Dila's head. Dila was in puzzled and she just freeze there looking at the security guard. The security guard then explained to her.
 
     "I am Baro-ah! Your Pororo Kingka! Did you really forgotten me already Dila-ah?", he told her with his sad expression. Dila still freeze and just shook her head which mean she didn't know that security guard. "Aish!~ You really a pabo and clumsy! Keep on forgetting stuff.", Baro said to Dila coldly and staring at her, and obviously Dila don't really understand what he said. "Its okay then. You'll remember me someday."
 
 
 
 
Dila's P.O.V
 
I never thought appa and omma will buy me a house with all the furniture that I need. I am so in love with this house now. But I still don't really understand Korean very well. I don't even understand what are the things that the security guard tell me. Except my name and I am a stupid girl for always forgetting stuff. Anyway, who is that security guard? Why did he act like we know each other for so long?
 
      I woke up from my bed and I went to the living room. I took the pink big album from the drawer and open it up. I look at each picture and finally I found the picture of the security guard or Bora. *Is that really his name? I already forgotten it.* Anyway, I take the picture out and look at it carefully. Its me and Bora! I was shocked. *Who is this guy?* I open the next page and I saw lot of my pictures and Bora. I look carefully at the picture when I went shopping and I was with that guy!
 
 
Suddenly, "Bwoh??! My Paroro Kingka!", Dila shout out loud. Dila running to the security guard place. She keep shouting, "Baro-ah! Baro-ah! Baro-ah!" and finally a security guard came to her. Before she could hugged the guard;
 
     "Mianhae~ agassi. Baro is not working here. He's just part time and he's work done after the evening.", the guard tell her.
 
"Waeh?! Do you know his address? Can you please give me his phone number?", Dila begged the guard but he cannot give all those information.
 
After that, Dila went to the nearest playground and sit on the swing. She crying there all alone in the night. She was wearing the Mickey Mouse jacket that Baro bought for her two years ago. She keep on crying. "Baro-ah! Mianhae~ I was forgetting you. Now I remember you and you just go away like that. Baro-ah, mianhae~", she keeps on crying when suddenly someone came and pushed the swing back and forth. Someone swings Dila. Dila turn back and look at the person. It was Baro!
 
 
"Baro-ah!", Dila smile and turn to Baro and hug him tightly. "You said you wouldn't leave me but you leave me and live here!"
 
      "Mianhae~ I need to go with my omma.", Baro also hugged Dila tightly. His tear falls down.
 
"Baro-ah! Promise me you wouldn't leave me anymore. I was scared. I miss you a lot. I don't have real chingu at school.", Dila also crying.
      "Hmm.. Dae!~ From now, I promise I wouldn't leave you. Don't crying now. Jebal!~", Baro break the hug and wipe Dila's tears away. He smile at her and give her a bunch of roses. 
 
Then, they both went to the nearby restaurant and having dinner together.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile,, Donghyun and the other members of Boyfriend went to their dorm and sleeping. Donghyun misses Dila and put her picture as a baby next to him. Jeongmin saw the picture.
 
"Hyung-ah,, who is that little girl?", Jeongmin asked Donghyun.
 
     "O~ Dila-ah. When she was a little.", Donghyun answer and give Jeongmin a look for the picture.
 
"Uwaa!~ Dila so yeppeunda hyung-ah!", he praise Dila and smiling to ear to ear as he look at the picture. 
 
      "Dae!~ She's so gwiyeoun with the cute rabbit earmuff.", Minwoo also praised her.
 
Suddenly, Hyunseong snatch the picture and look at it clearly. Donghyun was shocked and all of them helping Donghyun to take the picture from Hyunseong. But, it end up with no picture at all. The picture was gone somewhere in the room.
 
"O~ Mianhae~ hyung-ah! I didn't mean to.", Hyunseong apologize immediately to Donghyun.
 
     "Neun gwaenchanh-ayo.", Donghyun answer. "Let's all go to bed." 
 
Then, they all went to bed. But none of them know where the picture gone, except for this one guy. He giggle at himself looking at the picture. *We'll meet someday.*  and then he went to sleep again and into his dreamland.
 
 
 
 
Meet my  from B1A4;
 
 
 
 
 
    (Cha Sun Woo)
 
 
            ~ Dila's best friend since they were little
 
                      ~ always caring towards the person he loves even sometimes he make stupid things
 
                      ~ Kwangmin ex-classmate and enemy in almost everything
 
                      ~ keeping a little secret