Third

my cupcake Girlfriend

Finally, Dila's omma will already being told to all of her family. Dila went to Seoul to complete her omma's will. Donghyun cannot accompany her as Boyfriend have a lot of fan meetings. Dila must go by herself. She thanked all of her family members for taking good care for her. After a few hours with the family, Dila went to the train station with Donghyun..

 
"Take care there. Here's the key for your cafe and your house. Eat well and sleep on time. After school just go home, okay? You can open your cafe anytime.", Donghyun told Dila.
 
     "Oppa-ah. When you came back to Seoul promise to call me and visit me, arasso?", Dila look at Donghyun with her puppy eyes.
 
"Aha~ Arasso wangbi (princess). I'll do as you say.", Donghyun smile and Dila hug him immediately.
 
     "Gumawo for being the best oppa ever..", Dila smile but burst into crying..
 
"Aigoo~ Don't cry little girl. I'll meet you sooner. And one thing, make sure to learn Korean very well, arasso?", Donghyun kneel down to Dila and wipe her tears away..
 
            Dila just nodded her head and went to the train. She waved goodbye to Donghyun hyperly and smile. *I must always cheer myself up and goes happy, cause now I had my own family again who loves me.* After that, Donghyun went to the nearby cafe where all of the Boyfriend members' already waiting for him. Kwangmin waved hyperly to Donghyun when he saw him walked to the cafe. *Haha~ He waved exactly like Dila.* Donghyun smile to them and wipe his tears away. Hyunseong are the first who saw Donghyun wipe his tears. He ran towards Donghyun immediately and asked him what's wrong.
 
"Hyung-ah!~ What's wrong? Did you just crying?", Hyunseong asked his hyung in panic.
 
     Donghyun smile. "Yah!~ Nan gwenchana-yo. Don't worry.", he tapped Hyunseong shoulder and they went to the cafe together. All of them having a cup of tea and cupcakes before they went somewhere by theirs bus.
 
 
~~while Boyfriend members' at the cafe~~
 
"Donghyun hyung-ah!~ We saw you wipe your eyes. Are you crying?", Minwoo asking Donghyun immediately.
 
     "Aish!~ Hyung just miss his cousin, Dila.", Hyunseong told all of them.
 
"Wae? Why did hyung miss her?", Jeongmin asked Donghyun.
 
     "She already moved to Seoul. I just miss her. I can't meet her for this two weeks.", Donghyun explained.
 
"O~ Is she going to attend same school with us?", Kwangmin asked while scratching his head.
 
     "Haha~ Wae? Do you want to meet her?", Youngmin patted his hand on his twin's shoulder. Kwangmin pushed him away immediately. Yeongmin laughed and tongue out to Kwangmin.  The other members' laugh at Youngmin attitude and then they all ordered tea and cupcakes.
 
 
~~after a few minutes waiting, finally their order arrive~~
 
"Hmm. These cupcakes doesn't defeat Dila's cupcakes.", Minwoo break the silent while they enjoying their cupcakes.
 
      "Dae!~ Dila's cupcakes so tasty and cute.", Jeongmin said while making a cute pose. The other members' just smiled and then they talking lot of stuffs.
 
 
After a few hours in the train, finally Dila arrived. She look for a taxi and then went to her house. While in the taxi, Dila talked with the driver.
 
 
“Annyeong. Are you still new here agassi?”, he asked her.
 
    “Dae. I just moved from Yecheon-gun.”, she smile at him. They talking about random things and finally they reached to her new house and the seonsaengnim from the taxi help her to move to her new house.
 
     “Gumawo ajeossi (uncle).”, she smile and bow at him.
 
He laughed. “Haha~ Dae.. Anytime you need help just call me. Here.”, he bow at her and give her his card then he leave. Dila look at the card the taxi driver gave to her;
 
     "Mr. Shin Dong Woo.", she said to herself and smile.