First

my cupcake Girlfriend

Dila's P.O.V

 
      Its been two months omma (mother) and appa (father) leave me. I don't know what should I do now. BAM!!! I didn't realize that big box on my table. Great! This thing is really light!  I take the box from the floor and open it up. It was omma's stuff when she was a teenager and the book that fell is her diary. I look for the key in the box to open omma's diary. Finally, I found a heart-shaped pink key and use it to unlock omma's diary.
 
     I open up the diary and read the first page.
 
Dear Diary,
 
     Now I am nineteen. I am getting married soon because haraboji (grandfather) already promised to his chingu (friend) since they were young that they wanted their grandchild to get married together. I don't love the guy, in fact I only love him as a classmate, not more.
 
     I never fall in love with him nor talking to him in class. If really my fate is to marry him, I just hope he'll love me with all his heart and protect me with all his soul.
 
Love, Hana~ 
 
     After that, I closed the diary immediately. *Is it appa?? Omma doesn't love appa before?? But they both fall in love with each other before getting married. o.O*
 
 
 
 
      Dila's went to Korea as her omma ask her to promise if she doesn't have anybody in America, go back to Korea and meet with her omma family there. Her omma's diary are still on Dila's hand. She still remember her appa's will that their lawyer, Mr. Bill told two months ago at her parents funeral.
 
~~ Dila must go back to her omma's family back in Korea and there she will get her omma's will to her. She also will get her own cafe back in Korea which omma and appa already made for her since she was nine. ~~
 
 
 
                      Finally, after a long hours in the aeroplane, Dila's arrived in Korea. She take a train to Yecheon-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea. After she arrive, she saw a guy sat on the nearest chair and drawing on something. Next to the guy a big banner on it "Kim Dila Jobs". Dila came to him and tap his shoulder. He looked up and smiled at Dila and pick Dila's stuff with him.
 
 
     "Annyeonghaesaeyo~ (Hello) How are you?", he speak in Korean which made Dila look at him with a - o.O - look. Donghyun smiled. "I mean..  Hello~ How are you?"
 
     Dila's smile back at him. "O~ I am sorry. I don't understand Korean. Anyways, I am fine." Dila's answering in English fluently.
 
"O~ I am sorry for your lost." Donghyun look down.
 
     "Its okay~ By the way, I am Kim Dila. I don't really like my appa's surname. You can call me Dila." Dila try to make Donghyun comfortable with him and smile.
 
"I am Donghyun. Your cousin.", Donghyun smile back at Dila and then they go to Dila's halmeoni (grandmother) home.