Chapter 2

Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyorin's Pov

I went inside the office and the lady asked who I was.

"Oh...Hello, my name is Kim Hyo Rin." I said.

"Kim...Hyo...Rin..." The lady muttered while searching in a list.

"Oh! Here you are darling! So your dorm is 241A and here is your class schedule." the lady said and gave you a paper.

"Thank you so much." I said and left to go find my dorm.

As I was looking at my schedule, I didn't notice where I was looking and ended up bumping into something or someone again.

"Oww....that's the second time today." I muttered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" a guys voice said. I looked up and saw a guy with pink hair. That's weird, I thought rich kids would have brown hair.

"I should be the one saying sorry, cause I bumped into you." I said and got up then bowed down.

"It's alright, hey are you new? I never saw you in this school before." he asked.

"Yeah I'm new here and I'm trying to find my way to the dorm." I said.

"Well I can help you. What's your dorm number?" he asked.

"Uhh 241A." I said

"Oh it's over in this building. I'd love to take you there but guys can't go near the girls dorm. Sorry." he said and blushed.

"It's okay, by the way, my name is Kim Hyo Rin. It's nice to meet you." I said.

"My name is Bang Yong Guk. It's nice to meet you too, Hyorin." he said and I blushed.

"I have to go now, see you around school." he said and left.

My god, he was so handsome. I went to the building Yongguk told me and then minutes later I found my dorm room. I knocked but no one answered. I got the keys and opened it then a pillow went flying towards my face.

"Whoa...what's happening?" I said.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!! Are you my new roommate?" a girl asked with a concerned face.

"Yeah, nice to meet you." I said and picked up the pillow.

"Sorry about the pillow, I accidently threw the pillow because I was mad at something." she said.

"It's alright." I said.

"Come on in." She said and I went in. The room was so big. It looked like an apartment even though it was just a dorm. There was a kitchen, two rooms with bathrooms inside, a balcony, and a living room.

"Ohmygod,this is so incredible! I've never lived in such a big place before!" I said and went to my room.

"This dorm is small compared to my room in my house. So what's your name?" you heard your roommate ask.

"Kim Hyo Rin. What's yours?" I asked.

"Choi Su Hye." she said.

"Wow...I can't believe I'm actually here in this school." I said.

"Well good luck tomorrow, I have to go somewhere. If you want dinner, there's a resturant in the campus. I hope you have fun here!" Suhye said and left.

I unpacked my things and when I was done, I called my friedn Miki.

"Hey Miki, is everything fine over there?" I asked.

"Yeah! Of course! Your little brother is so cool!" she said and laughed.

"I'm glad he's staying with you, or else I wouldn't know what to do." I said with relief.

"So how's the school? Is it nice as they say on TV?" Miki asked.

"It's more nice when you see it in person. It's very big and beautiful." I said.

"Well I have to go, your brother seems hungry so I'm going to go cook him dinner. Bye Hyorin!" She said and hung up.

I laid on my bed and then suddenly my eyes grew heavy. Next thing I knew a voice was calling me.

"Hyorin! You're late!! I'm late! We're all late!" A voice came from the other room. I checked my clock and it was 8 AM.

"!" I said and went to the restroom and brushed my teeth as fast as possible while combing my hair. I went to go get my uniform in my closet and was shocked at how short the skirt was.

"Yah! Hyorin, hurry up and wear your uniform!" Suhye said and you looked at her. She was wearing the uniform and the skirt was short just like mines.

"Ahh screw it." I said and took the uniform to the restroom to get changed. I tied my hair up into a pony tail and wore my uniform. Back then in my old school, the uniform skirt would be down past the knees but this one didn't pass my knees and was up a little more. I decided to wear my socks and thank god it was up to my knees. I came out and saw Suhye wearing her heels.

"Uh..why are you wearing heels to school?" I asked.

"We can, you could too if you want." She said.

"No thanks it would be hard to walk and I don't even have heels." I said and wore my converse shoes. I grabbed my schedule and ran towards the main building.

I finally found room 226 and went in. The class went silent when they saw me and the teacher noticed that too. I prepared to get yelled at but I heard a soft voice from the teacher.

"Everybody, let's welcome your new classmate." she said and encourge you to come in front of the class.

"Can you introduce yourself sweetheart?" the teacher said and smiled. Now, I ususally would get yelled at for being late but this lady was nice and gentle.

"H-hello, my name is Kim Hyo Rin. And it's nice to meet you all." I said. I made no eye contact with anyone in the class and surprisingly no one threw anything at me like they did in my old school.

"Your seat is next to Zelo over there." she pointed at a

Please log in to read the full chapter