Chapter 3

Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyorin's Pov

"Hyorin, do you know what happened to my comb? I can't find it." Suhye said.

It was thursday and Suhye wouldn't stop being annoying. After a few days in this new school, I became friends with B.a.p but Daehyun. I got up and went to the restroom to change. After I finished I went out the dorm and saw Zelo waiting.

"I thought guys can't come into girls dorm." I said

"Yeah I know, just keep it a secret between you and me." Zelo said in a whisper.

We went to the cafe to get something to eat. Zelo got hot coco and I got a cookie. As we were eating and laughing at a table, girls were glaring at me and it felt like lazers.  I got up and went to go to the girls restroom and the girls followed me.

"So, I see you hang around B.a.p. I told you to back off. You're not even pretty, why would they pick you over US!" One of the girls said.

"They picked me maybe because I have a better personality? And its your loss that they don't like you." I said.

'Why you..." the other girls said but I cut them off.

"Me not pretty? Please, that lovely shade of ugly you're wearing today doesn't match you at all. You should try washing your face, cause there's a lot of crap in it. Have a nice day ladies." I said and left.

"Tell me what's on my face! Clean it for me!" I heard one of the girls yell as I left.

They sure are stupid enough to fall for it, I thought to myself.

"Insulting people now are we?" a voice said and I turned around. Daehyun was leaning against a wall looking like an angel. It almost knocked the senses out of me but I stayed still.

"Just so you know, I know your little secret. How you got into this school." Daehyun said and grinned.

I felt my cheeks burning hot but most of all, I was angry. How did he find out? Is he like a stalker or something? And I hate when people pity me because I'm poor.

"How do you know?" I asked through my clenched teeths.

He walked forward towards me and leaned down. His face was inches from mines. I could smell his fragrance and it was like calling me to go forward. It was that strong.

"Oh just a little research here and there. I got my eyes on you, Kim. Hyo.Rin." He said and I felt his breath against my lips.

"I-wha-who-"I stuttered.

"See you around." he said and walked away.

What just happened? I couldn't process what just happened for the next 5 minutes intill the bell snapped me back to reality. I walked to class and through out the day, all I think of was Daehyun. Hyorin stop it, you're being ridiculous. As if you even had a chance with him. That night you couldn't sleep at all, what was this weird feeling?

"Hey Suhye, are you awake?" I asked her.

"Mhmmm." she replyed.

"I guess not." I said and tried to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun's Pov

After school I went back to my house or shall I say mansion. Parents weren't there as usual and the maid was off work already. I got some water and went to my room, as I was trying to get some paper for the printer I saw some pictures inside the box.

"What is this?" I said and grabbed the pictures.

It was me when I was 4 years old. My parents where smiling and I was on a swing. I still remember that day till now, my parents changed. A lot. I couldn't help but cry all of a sudden. My parents...they use to be so...protective of me....and they would always celebrate my birthday. But everything changed when I was 10, their companies owed a lot of debt to the bank and they had to work extra hard just to get the money back. 

"Get over it Daehyun. It's not like you can go back to the past." I said to myself and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up, I swore I heard bangings outside. I looked out the window and saw B.a.p outside waving.

'Ughh" I groaned and went downstairs to open the door.

"Hyunnngg~~" Zelo said and tackled me with a hug.

"What are you guys doing here?" I said and yawned.

"Duh, taking you to school?" Youngjae said.

"Okay let me go get dressed first." I said and went to my room.

The guys came all the way from the dorm just to get me. I'm the only one from school that doesn't have to live in a dorm because one: I'm cool like that and want to be different. And two: Because I hate sharing things.

"Okay...let's...g-" I said and then saw the B.a.p members making a mess in the living room. Ugh, the maid is going to blame me for this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyorin's Pov

"Good morning students! Today I just wanted to say that there will be an meeting (all grade levels required) to be in todays assembly. It will take place in the auditorium. Thank you for your attention and see you later." The principal said.

After lunch we all went to the auditorium and students were filling in every seat. When everyone finally settle down the principal walked up on stage and tapped the microphone.

"Testing...Testing 1,2,3. Okay! Good afternoon everyone! I'm your principal and I'd just love to say that this year there will be a dance coming up this Friday to welcome our new students." he said but I didn

Please log in to read the full chapter