Her

I Will Never Hurt You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Everything was about her, even outside people brought up her, he couldn't get away from her. She moved into his house, forcefully of course, his family loved her and never stopped talking about her. Forced, everything was so forced when it came to her, his smile, laugh, jokes, and love. It was one-sided, it's always been one-sided but she never gave up, his family never gave up.

"!!!!" I screamed in frustration, kicking an empty can.

 Normally, walking down the streets of Seoul at night would relax me, right now it's not helping at all. Why me? Especially at a time like this with Amber. Couldn't I be a normal teenager, with a normal family. Sighing, I walked to the park I normally frequent at night. I used to go to the park all the time when I was younger. Looking around I saw two boys siting on a bench nearby, they were kissing. It seemed like they were on a date, there was a slice of cheesecake, maple bar and two cups of some sort of drink. Cute, they were so cute together. I mean, I don't know them, but I want to be them; to be able to kiss the one I love like that.

 Damn, I can't feel sorry for myself when Amber's going through something traumatic. Leaving behind the cute couple I walked deeper into the park, I was going to the secret garden I started when I was little. Pushing aside the gigantic hedge that grew over time, the sight of my little garden immediately calmed me down, all the flowers I took care of over the years warmed my heart. This little secret garden started when I was 8, it's like a tribute to the loved one I lost, my best friend.

 Sadly, when I was 8 my best friend pasted away, my grandma. Growing up I remember my granny teaching me how to garden when I didn't have to attend school or play dates with kids I hate, surprisingly the younger me didn't hate it...at a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter