Found her

I Will Never Hurt You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber

"HELP!!" I'm currently locked on the hospitals rooftop courtesy of my 'father'.

That stupid ! I can't believe he grabbed me out of nowhere and forced me to the rooftop only to then lock me up here!

"Someone! Help me!" My voice was starting to hurt from the abuse it's been through. What with the crying and all.

Sliding down the door I leaned my head back, staring at the sky, like that would tell me how to get out of this.

Clenching my eyes I whispered, "Please"

 

Chanyeol

I was literally running everywhere for Amber, once Key looked at us like he was scared for his life I made it my mission to find Amber. Oh yeah, Kris was looking too, oops that slipped my mind. Doesn't really matter, I only view him as competition. For now. At least until I win her over.

Where the hell is she? I was about to pass the children's ward when I saw a sign leading to the roof. The last place I had thought of to check, safe to say there is a 50/50 chance she's up there. With that in mind I sprinted to the rooftop.

"Amber!?" Upon reaching the rooftop's entrance I saw that it was blocked by multiple chairs.

What th hell? Why're there so many chairs? Hell why're there chairs here in the first place!?

"C-Chanyeol?" Her quiet voice came from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, yeah, it's me. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just want to get out of here" Her voice broke as she talked.

"Okay. Everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out" I tried to sooth her to the best of my ability as I started to remove the chairs.

After all the chairs were moved I whipped open the door to see Amber sitting on the ground with her legs pulled up to her chest and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter