Like An Angel Without Wings

~Boys Gone Bad Cause Of Me~

[Leeteuk's POV]

I saw this cute girl in front of class, my heart was beating extremely fast when I saw her. I guess she's the new student, she seems nice and she has an angel like smile. Then she started introducing herself. Ohh, so ______'s her name. I like her.

me: I can't believe Appa decided to let her sit beside donghae. She should be sitting beside me!! (pouting)

Then I heard Appa say something.

Yonghwa Appa: Okay class, since it's the first day of school and we have a new student, I'll make it Free Time Day, ke-ke-ke, You can do anything you want for today, just for today... arraseo??

the whole class: YEHEY!!!!(including me)

me: YES!! I finally have a chance to introduce myself to her. I know she'll like me, like every other girl in school(thinking to myself, smirking)

Wow, she looks beautiful even in back view.

me: Annyeong, so your ______, it's nice to meet you(with a warm smile on my face)

_____: ohh, it's nice to meet you too, who are you by the way? (smiling like an angel)

me: aww, she's so adorable when she smiles, it makes my heart melt (whispering to myself)

me: ohh... mianhae... the name's Park Jung Soo, you can call me Leeteuk

_____: ohh... it's nice to meet you Leeteuk (smiling again like an angel)

me: aww, sweet as an angel, she's so adorable (whispering to myself again)

me: So do you have friends yet?

_____: uhhmm, neh

me: that's good.. I guess your good at making friends, eyy

_____: ani.. I'm not that good at making friends.. the students here are really nice, I can tell by their looks

me: well then, when you first saw me, did you think I was nice?

_____: neh oppa.. actually, you look like an angel without wings, kikiki... is it ok with you if I call you oppa?

me: did she just call me oppa??!! my heart skipped a beat when I heard that(thinking to myself)

me: sure.. from now on you'll call me Leeteuk Oppa (doing a superman pose)

_____: sure oppa(giggling)

me: come on... let's go around the school... I'll tour you around... if that's ok with you

_____: of course it's ok... come on oppa.. ( doing aegyo)

me: hehehe.. your so cute (pinching her cheeks)

When we were about to leave the classroom, Sunny popped in front of us from no where.

Sunny: YAH!!!... where do you think you're going with ma best friend?!!

me: I'm goin to tour her around school, and for your information she's my best friend too...

Then the two of us started quarreling with each other, leaving _____ staring at us.

_____: uhhmm, guys... guys... GUYS!!!!

Then I heard ______ shout at us.. Me and Sunny stopped quarreling and stared at _____.

_____: mianhae... mianhae... mianhae... It's just that, you guys won't stop quarreling

me: mianhae ______

Sunny: Yeah, that's right, say sorry Leeteuk

_____: Sunny, you were fighting with him too, say sorry to him

Sunny: Bu-bu-but.. but, hey why am I shuttering, I'm your unnie you know

_____: No buts, just say sorry, it's just a simple task

Sunny: alright, alright.... just because your my dongseng... Mianhae Leeteuk (with a face of surrender on her face)

me: hey... where's your manners... why is there no oppa?

Sunny: ok, ok, Mianhae Leeteuk Oppa, happy now?

_____: good... Leeteuk oppa.. come on..

me: ok..(grabbing her hand)

Sunny: I'll come with you, just incase Mr. Park does anything bad to you

_____: hehehe... no need to be overprotective Sunny unnie... oppa's a good guy

me: yeah... I'm a good oppa

Sunny: No, I wanna come with you, I wanna be with ______, and I'm good at touring people

me: alright, alright, you can come with us if _____ approves

_____: it's ok with me

me: ok, come on

me: Thanks a lot Sunny. Thanks for ruining the moment(whispering to myself with an annoyed expression)

We went outside the classroom and I started to tour _____ around, but while I was touring her, Sunny just kept on talking to her, she just kept on talking about boys in school.

We went to the library, to the cafeteria, to the school gym, to the garden, to the rooftop Greenhouse, and everything else on school.

(SuNgMinLOVER04's note/ Author's Note:  I haven't really been in a university or in University of Seoul, so I just wrote anything that pops out in my mind. Kekeke... Please enjoy the chapie ^^)

========================= finished touring =========================

[ _____'s POV]

Leeteuk and Sunny just finished touring me... I had fun with them, they're nice and sweet. Then the bell rang and it's dissmisal time already. So I decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air, but when I got there I saw Donghae sitting on a bench near the Greenhouse. He looks like he has a problem. So I decided to sit beside him in the bench.

me: uhhmm, hi... do you have a problem?(looking at him with concerned eyes)

Donghae: What do you care?, you don't even know me(looking up in the sky)

me: I may not know you that much but it's my job to comfort you as a person...

Donghae: you know what, your so cheezy... but even if I tell you what my problem is, you can't help to make it all better(staring at the clouds in the sky)

me: come on... tell me, please.. and I might help(doing puppy dog eyes)

Donghae: ohh alright.. but promise me you won't tell anyone... arraseo??

I nodded and listened to Donghae's story.

Donghae: well, I had a girlfriend, we became a couple for 2 years until... (tears started falling down on his cheeks)

me: what, what happened?

Donghae: do you want me to finish or not? (wiping his tears)

me: ohh... mianhae... continue

Donghae: well, she told me that she doesn't love me anymore and she loves someone else and ...(tears started to fall on his cheeks again)

me: WOW!!! she sure is dumb

Then Donghae stared at me and wiped his tears off.

Donghae: do you want me to finish my story? and why did you just call her dumb?

me: well, the reason why I said that she's dumb cause why did she do that, I mean, you're a good guy, right?

Donghae: hahaha.. let me guess, your the maknae in your family, am I right?(patting my head)

me: YAH!! I'm not a dog.. and you guessed right, I am the maknae in my family (sticking my tounge out)

Donghae: I knew it...

me: hey oppa.. finish the story please (doing aegyo)

Donghae: ok... well she told me yesterday that she wants me back.. and I don't know what to do

me: well, if I were you I won't come back to her, she's dumb you know that

Donghae: hahaha (doing thumbs up at me)

Donghae: maybe your right (looking at the sky again)

Then I looked at the sky too, but when I looked up, droplets of water fell on my face.

me: oppa, it's raining...

Donghae: you wanna go inside

me: ani... I actually go out when it's raining, I'm not sure why but everytime I play under the rain, all my problems go away... maybe you should do that too..

Donghae: she's really sweet and nice, like an angel without wings (thinking to himself)

Donghae: hahaha.. your weird, I like weird girls cause I'm weird too (running around the rooftop)

me: hahaha... you like to goof around, don't you?

Donghae: (nodding), I'm just like you, Ilike to play under the rain when I have problems.

me: TAG YOUR IT!! (I slapped his arm from behind)

Donghae: wh-wha-what, ohh.. get back here.

We started playing tag and we had fun...  Then when I was about to tag donghae, I almost slipped, it's a good thing donghae's fast reflexes caught me

Donghae: you ok?..

me: uhhmm... yeah.. gomawo( standing up)

Then we sat on the bench near the greenhouse and we talked about each other.

Donghae: come on.. let's get inside... we might get sick

me: ok oppa

We went inside and we dried ourselves up using the towel we saw inside the school's pool.

me: are you sure it's ok to steal somebody else's towel?

Donghae: don't worry, we won't get caught.

Then we heard someone calling me from behind. When I turned around, I saw Heechul, Ryeowook, and Yesung oppa running towards us.

Heechul: ______-ahh, where did you go, and why are you wet, and why are you in the school's pool, and who is he? (pointing at everything he just mentioned)

Yesung: Who's he? (pointing at Donghae)

Ryeowook: Who the heck is he? your boyfriend?

me: why do you guys ask so many questions? and no, he is not my boyfriend, well he is a boy and he is my friend, but he's not my boyfriend

Donghae: You guys must be ______'s brothers right, ohh.. by the way.. I'm Donghae, your sister's boyfriend(putting his arms on my shoulder)

Heechul, Yesung and Ryeowook: WHAT!!!!

me: no, no, no!!! that's what he meant, what he meant was, he is a boy and he is my friend(getting his arms of my shoulder)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*♥SuNgMinLOVER04♥*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Woot!! Chapter 7 DONE!!!!!

Hope you guys like it ^_^

 

Comments are loved by me, loud readers, are pretty much appreciated here and for all of the silent readers out there, I love you too chingus!!!!

Saranghaeyo Chingus!!!!! Kamsahamnida !!!!! ^_^