YEY!!!! New Fwiends!!!!! :3

~Boys Gone Bad Cause Of Me~

[Tomorrow Morning]

 

[Third Person’s POV]

 

Morning came and sunlight struck ____’s face. ____ woke up because of the sunlight and quickly covered her face with the comforter.

 

_____’s alarm clock suddenly rang. _____ got irritated, she sat up with her hair all messed up and quickly threw her alarm clock. It hit the wall and luckily, it landed on sleeping Hyun-ki. And because of that, Hyun-ki woke up and started whining .

 

_____: Aish!!!! Why does morning always have to be this annoying!!!!

 

_____ quickly stood up and walked to Hyun-ki (A/N: more like wobbling to Hyun-ki, kekeke ^^).

She patted Hyun-ki’s head and carried her in her arms. She stood up and laid Hyun-ki on her bed.

 

_____: Sshhhh, Hyun-ki, Mianhae, Jeongmal Mianhae Hyun-ki *patting Hyun-ki’s head*

 

Hyun-ki turned her head to the other direction as if she was a diva (A/N: Diva Doggy, kekeke)

 

_____: Aaawww, Hyun-ki *swaying her body from right to left* *pouting* Don’t be like that

 

She quickly hugged her and kissed Hyun-ki’s nose.

 

_____: Blehh XP *sticking her tongue out* See? I even kissed your nose even if it tastes horrible, that’s how I show you how sorry I really am

 

Then _____ heard footsteps going towards her room. She quickly put Hyun-ki down and laid her on her doggy cushion. She jumped on her bed and pulled the comforter up to her head. Ryeowook came in and sat on the edge of _____’s bed. He gently shook her and tickled her feet.

 

____, on the other hand was suffering under the covers, closing trying hard not to laugh.

 

[_____’s POV]

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wookie oppa stop that if you want to live, seriously, right after you tickle my feet I’m going to throw you in the dumps and I’ll make sure that the dogs will eat ya.

 

Then, wookie stopped tickling my feet and let out a big sigh.

 

YES, I finally have a chance to throw you in the dumps

 

Wookie stood up and walked to the door. Right before he could reach the doorknob, I quickly stood up and jumped onto oppa’s back.

 

Wook: YAH!!! Stop!!!!!!

 

me: This is what you get for tickling my feet while I was sleeping *covering wook’s eyes*

 

Wook: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t see *shrieking like an eight year old girl*

 

Aish, what a sissy, he’s even more girlish that me, and I’m the girl

 

me: YAH!!!! Shut up you *covering wook’s mouth*

 

Wook: mmhh, mmmpphhhh, mmm

 

me: Eh?? What did you say??

 

Wook: mmhhpp mmhhpp, mmhh, mmmpphhh, mmm

 

me: Eh? Now that’s even more complicated than the one that you said earlier

 

Wookie stopped on his tracks and stood there like a statue.

 

Eh? What happened to him, now that’s boring, I would like to mess with him a little more

 

I looked at wookie’s face and noticed that he was staring at something. I looked at where he was staring at and saw Sungmin by the door with his mouth open. I got down from wookie

 

me: Ohh, Su-ungmi-in o-oppa *SLAP* Ohh, Sungmin Oppa, what are you doing here?

 

Min: Uhhmm,  we were on our way to school when Chul hyung saw us and told us to wake you up, hehehe

 

me: ohh, ok, well, I’m awake now, and what do you mean us?

 

Min: Ohh, Hae and Hyuk are downstairs waiting for you

 

Me: Jinja? Well then, I’ll just take a shower and go downstairs afterwards, arraseo?

 

Min: Ne ajhumma

 

me: YAH!! I’m no ajhumma

 

Min: Well, you do look like one with your hair *pointing at my hair*

 

I quickly got my hat from the table right next to me and put it on.

 

Me: YAH!! Get out!!!

 

Min: okay, okay, sheez

 

Me: You too oppa, get out

 

Wook: ohh okay

 

By the time they both got out of my room, I quickly went to the bathroom and bathe. Right after I finished, I put on my uniform and grabbed my clock, it was already 7:30,

 

I quickly put on my tie and my socks. I grabbed my bag under the bed and ran outside. I rushed to the stairs while saying….

 

me: I’m late, I’m late, I’m gonna be late

 

Whe I got down, I ran to the kitchen and found my plate empty..... Then, I heard someone munching on toast. I followed the sound and found Sungie oppa hiding under the sinking munching on my toast…

 

me: YAH!!! Why on earth are you hiding under the sink and why are you eating my toast?

 

I crossed my arms and tapped my foot on the floor (A/N: hehehe *scratches the back of my neck* sorry for my grammar, as I said I’m not that good at English, mianhae, jeongmal mianhae *bows repeatedly*, anyway, let’s go back to the story, shall we?)

 

 

Sung(Yesung): Ohh, hehe *laughs nervously* well, I, uhhmm, I, I-i-i, better get going

 

He quickly got up and ran away from me.

 

Ha *scoffs*, running away from me, ei, well, your safe this time, but I will get you turtle boy, soon, SOON.

 

me: Aish, what am I gonna eat now? I’m starving, I could eat a whole cow

 

I looked at my wristwatch and found out that it was already 7:45, I gasped and ran to the living room where Sungmin and the others are.

 

me: YAH!! Guys, we’re gonna be late, get your lazy asses out of that couch now and let’s go already *pulling Hyuk’s hand*

 

I pulled anchovies hand since he’s the one nearest to me. And..

 

WOW!! He’s really such an anchovy, I got him out of the couch without even struggling

 

Hey, Hyuk, Why the heck are you that weak? Gain more weight will ya?!

 

me: Wow Hyuk, you gotta gain more weight *touching his arm*

 

Hyuk: Aish, why do I always get that?

 

Hae: Well, ____ does have a point, you’re so thin *getting a BBQ stick out of his bag*

 

Hae got a BBQ stick from his bag and waved it infront of eunhyuk’s face.

 

Hae: See this stick? This stick symbolizes you, and this fan symbolizes as the wind

 

Hae the fan and dropped the stick from above. The stick went woosh, it went away.

 

Hae: And THAT would pretty much happen if there would be a storm

 

Min: You’ll get carried by the wind to a far away place where you’ll find your fellow monkeys *closing his eyes**nodding*

 

???: YAH!!! You guys better get going, it’s almost 8:00

 

I turned around and saw Chul oppa brushing his teeth, still wearing his pink pajamas.

 

me: Hey, how come your not wearing your uniform?

 

Chul: Got some business to do

 

me: ohh really *raising an eyebrow* Don’t tell me your ditching school just to take your cats out to the pet salon again

 

Chul: maybe, but don’t tell appa

me: You just did that,a week ago

 

me: Aish, fine, but no promises *talks to the three guys* Come on guys, we’re gonna be late

 

The four of us went outside and walked our way to school, well, more like ran. A few minutes later, we reached the school gates. The guards were about to close the gates when we ran inside, Eunhyuk’s bag even got stuck right between the gates. We had to pull him out of there since he can’t get out on his own, you know the reason.

 

We ran to our classroom, good thing Yonghwa Appa wasn’t there yet. We quickly sat on our respective chairs. By the time I sat on my chair, I placed my bag on my desk and laid my head on it. I didn’t notice that I fell asleep…….

 

--------

 

_____-ahh……. _____-ahh…. ____-ahh….

 

I heard someone calling my name, then I felt like someone was shaking me.

I woke up and saw Yonghwa Appa standing in front of me, his arms crossed.

 

Me: Ahh, appa, sorry, I fell asleep, hehehe

 

Yonghwa Appa: ____-ahh, do you know what time it is?! *arms crossed*

 

I looked at my wristwatch and found out it was lunch time already.

 

Me: WOW!! I slept that long?!

 

Yonghwa Appa: Yep, now, go on then, go to the cafeteria now, before you get nothing to eat

 

Me: neh appa, thanks for waking me up

 

I ran to the cafeteria. But on my way to the cafeteria, I bumped into someone…

 

 

Me: Oooff, Oww, *rubbing my back* Mianhae, Jeongmal Mianhae, I wasn’t looking, I’m very sorry

 

I helped him up. He dusted his uniform and looked at me. The time he looked at me he froze.

 

Me: Uhhmm, hello? Anybody there? *waving my hand in front of his face*

 

Still no response.

 

I pinched him

 

Well that snapped him back to his senses.

 

???: Oooww, that hurt

 

me: sorry, I had to do it, you were dozing off

 

???: ohh, sorry

 

me: Sorry for what?

 

???: For bumping into you, I wasn’t looking, I’m sorry

 

me: no, it’s ok, anyway, what’s your name? I haven’t seen you around before

 

???: ohh, well, I seldom go out in the halls, I often stay on the classroom or eat at the rooftop, and the name’s Yoseob, Yang Yoseob, nice to meet you *takes out his hand from his pocket*

 

me: Nice to meet you Yoseob, I’m ____ *shakes hands with yoseob*

 

We walked around the school, talking to each other. We shared stories about each other, about our childhood, our family, our love life and such….. I even found out that he has this weird cousin who puts mustard on his plain rice, eeww XP

 

Yoseob: Anyway, why were you running a while ago?

 

me: Well, I was about to go to the cafeteria but I bumped into you so….. OH MY GOD, I forgot about lunch, and I’m starving

 

Yoseob: HAHAHAHA, well your lucky, my mom accidentally put my brother’s lunch in my bag and now I have too many food in my bag, you can share with me.

 

me: Jinja?! Kamsa Yoseob

 

Yoseob: Neh, come on let’s eat in the rooftop, it’s much peaceful up there

 

me: sure thing buddy

 

We went to the rooftop and sat on the floor right beside the railings.

 

We were happily munching on our food. WOW!!! His mom makes the best food, even better than wookie’s cooking.

 

Yoseob: Well, how’s the food?

 

I looked at him with the half of the shrimp in my mouth sticking out. He laughed and bit the other half of the shrimp. I blushed madly, I could feel my face getting hotter this time.

 

Me: YAH!!!!!!!!! I hate you *hitting his back*

 

I kept on hitting his back. And he just kept on laughing.

 

Me: What’s wrong with you?! I hate you!!!!

 

Yoseob: HAHAHA!!! I was just playing around, and besides, why are you overreacting?

 

Me: Why am I overreacting?! Why am I overreacting?! Because of what you did you !!!

 

I roughly punched his right arm. He winced in pain and rubbed his right arm.

 

Yoseob: Hey!! That hurt *pout*

 

Me: Well, it’s your fault

 

I punched him again.

 

Yoseob: YAH!!! Is that how you treat your newly found friend?!

 

Me: No, but it’s you fault!!!

 

???: YAH!!!! Yoseob!!!! We’ve been looking for you for an hour now!!!!

 

???: Hey, Yoseob!!!!

 

Four guys came in and started yelling at Yoseob.

 

Who the hell are they?

 

???: YAH!!! Hyung, you were supposed to teach me math today!!!!

 

???: And you were supposed to teach me english an hour a- *notices me* Uhhmm, hyung, who's she? *points at me*

 

Then, all the boys looked at me, more like stared at me.....

 

me: Uhhmm, guys, can you please stop staring, it's kinda uneasy for me

 

All 4: Ohh, mianhae *looks away*

 

???: Hyung, who's she? *pointing at me*

 

Yoseob: Ohh, this is Kim ____

 

I stood up and...

 

me: Annyeong Haseyo, _____ imnida *bows*

 

Then a short guy with black short hair approached me....

 

???: Annyeong Haseyo _____-shii, Dongho, Shin Dongho imnida *waves*

 

me: WAH!!! You're so cute *pinches Dongho's cheeks*

 

Then, a tall guy with blonde hair approached me and bowed....

 

???: A-annyeong haseyo, Kevin, Kevin Woo imnida *bows*

 

me: WAH!! You're cute too *lets go of Dongho's cheeks* *pinches Kevin's cheeks*

 

Yoseob: YAH!!! ____!!! How come you didn't tell me I was cute when we met *pouts*

 

me: HAHAHA, why? Jealous? *asks sarcastically*

 

Yoseob: WAH?! Of course not, I'm way cuter than those two and I'm confident about it

 

me: *try's to contain my lafter... But FAILS* BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, You... Think... You're.... Cute?!.... HAHAHAHA

 

I tried saying between my laughs....

 

Yoseob: What? Don't you think I'm cute *does aegyo*

 

me: a little

 

Yoseob: How about when I do this *does aegyo wink*

 

me: still no

 

Yoseob: How about this *sticks his tongue out* *winks*

 

me: eeewww, not at all

 

Yoseob: This? *pouts*

 

me: Now that's what I call totally not cute, HAHAHAHAHA

 

Yoseob: *pout* You're mean, guys, don't go near her, I don't want you guys to be mean to me like that meanie ajhumma over there *points at me*

 

Dongho: I don't think ____-shii's mean, she's just telling the truth hyung *clings his arms to mine*

 

me: HAHAHAHA, see? He agrees with me

 

Yoseob: Aish!!!!

 

???: Annyeong Haseyo, Lee Taemin imnida

 

me: Annyeong Taemin, you're so cute too *pinches his cheeks*

 

Yoseob: Yeah, she thinks everyone's cute, except me

 

me: Awwww, you know I was just kidding a while ago, you're cute too

 

Yoseob: I don't believe you

 

me: You really are

 

Yoseob: Still don't believe you

 

me:Fine then, if you don't wanna believe me, then don't

 

Yoseob: YAH!!! I was just kidding, I'm still cute right?

 

me: Not anymore

 

Yoseob: Hey, stop that, I'm still cute right?

 

me: No

 

Yoseob:Why?! You said I was cute a while ago

 

me: I said that a while AGO, AGO

 

Yoseob: Okay, okay *pouts*

 

Taemin: AHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's what you get for denying a girls opinion

 

Yoseob: YAH!!!! Stop laughing, it's not funny

 

Dongho: HAHAHAHA, Your fault hyung, all your fault

 

Yoseob: YAH!!!! Stop laughing, or else I'll call Doojoon.....

 

Then the two went silent, HAHAHA....

 

Then Kevin whispered something to my ear.....

 

Kevin: Don't mind them, they're always like that

 

me: *giggles*

 

Then I saw a guy sitting at the corner, staring at the guys.... I sat beside him....

 

me: Annyeong, what's your name?

 

???: *blushes* Lee Jinki imnida, you can call me Onew *smiles**blushes**looks away*

 

me: hehehehe, no need to be shy... You know what, I think you're way cuter than that meanie Yoseob over there

 

Onew: Jinja?! You're the first one to tell me that....

 

me: Really?! Yey, I'm first!!!! Bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep, bo peep ahhhhh *sings and dances Bo Peep*

 

Onew: *giggles*

 

me: What?

 

Onew: nothing

 

Dongho: YAH!!! Hyung, stop flirting with ____ *pulls me away from onew*

 

Onew: I wasn't fl-... Ahh, never mind

 

me: *giggles*

 

Dongho: _____, how old are you?

 

me: Me? I'm eighteen

 

Dongho: Awwww *pouts* You're my noona

 

me: What's wrong with that?

 

Dongho: I'm always the maknae

 

me: There's nothing wrong with being the maknae.... You know what, I'm the maknae in my whole family, and I'm proud of it....

 

Dongho: *giggles*

 

me: What?

 

Dongho: Noona Neomo Yeopo

 

me: Thanks

 

Then, I heard loud footsteps coming near us....

 

Then, I felt someone hug me from behind, I almost fell......

 

???: ______-ahh, I miss you, it's been a long time since I last talked to you

 

WTH?!

--------------------------------------------------

NEW CHARACTERS:

YOSEOB:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhUxRTfJyd0PpsGnY4TVH

dongho:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT07aCSRzpyGBp4uhtwXdy

KEVIN:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBZ4mtP0W_zjeZkQduHN3

TAEMIN:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfQ1_omp6EHSQeKSupl3R

ONEW:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSN3pS69XBINzgzKzqDK5m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be Continued.......

 

Yehey, I finally updated!!!!!! Hooray for me!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!

 

Anyway.... So, How was the story?

 

Was it Good, Funny, Boring, Lame?

 

Sorry if it's lame. I had a very hard time thinking of something to write. It took me more than a week just to complete this chapter. Lazy me!!!!

 

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAZY!!!!!! All I ever do was Eat, surf the internet, eat, surf the internet, eat, surf the internet, sleep, wake up, eat, surf the internet, hahahaha, that's my daily routine. My sister even scolded me for holding my bladder for too long, I surf the internet nonstop, without ANY, ANY bathroom braeks.

 

My books for the school year just arrived this morning. I looked at my science book and...... OMO!!!! =.=.... There are so many things written in the book that I didn't even know it existed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Anyway, schools starts on June 13, that means I'll only have a little ammount of time left of freedom.... I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really going to miss my AFF life, and I'll miss you also T^T

So I'll be making better and longger chapters from now on.

 

And I also decided to put cast talks on every chapter I make. I'll start  putting cast talks tomorrow. Why tomorrow? Cause it's getting kinda late and I'm still using the computer. The truth is, I'm not really allowed to use the internet these days, since school starts in a few days..... Sneak, sneak, sneak..... Better type faster. My parents don't know that I'm using the internet. And my parents might arrive sooner or later, better hurry up on typing..... Type, type, type, WEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'm typing so fast....

 

This has been SuNgMinLOVER04, and I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^

Oh and, sorry for some misspelled words, I'm panicking over here, hehehe

And sorry if there are also some typo errors, MIANHAMNIDA *bows*

 

BYE!!!!!!